[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gets his ass beat the entire match >Out of nowhere goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: john-cenajpg.jpg (67KB, 620x697px) Image search: [Google]
john-cenajpg.jpg
67KB, 620x697px
>Gets his ass beat the entire match
>Out of nowhere goes Super Cena and overcomes the odds and buries Corbin

How does he get away with having the same shit match for over 10 years
>>
>>3042045
Because he draws dimes, pinhead
>>
>>3042050
>Cenetty
>A draw

He's responsible for declining ratings.
>>
If Cena had wanted to go out and have a great match with Corbin or he'd been told to have a great match with Corbin or even a match that would let the game have some honor in defeat, that would've happened.

He was told to go out there and pin the dude with one AA. So that's what he did.
>>
>>3042045
>snorbin mark
lmao. is there a sadder existance?
>>
>okada no sells 40 minutes of methodical submissions from suzuki and wins by hitting his five moves of doom
>5 STAR MATCH OKADA IS BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW OMG
>cena does the same but but without dragging out the match to make the guy look like a weakling who can't close
>REEEEEE SUPER CENA RETIRE ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3042066
BASED
>>
>>3042056
Cena is the original Roman Reigns and one of the reasons why the latter receive so much heat it's because he's perceived as another Super Cena having a 10 years reign of terror. Based Big Shovel John burying Roman without even touching him. His masterpiece will be burying the company
>>
>>3042066
>make the guy look like a weakling who can't close
Dude got pinned by one AA. Even fucking Jinder gets to kick out of one of those.
>>
>>3042045
>How does he get away with having the same shit match for over 10 years
>>
>>3042066
Okada performs moves well tho.

Cena's moves look like ass. Some untrained bodybuilder could do what he does.
>>
>>3042066
opinion discarded this is a njpw board go back to >>>/thrash/ you wwmemers
>>
File: springboard stunner.gif (4MB, 336x187px) Image search: [Google]
springboard stunner.gif
4MB, 336x187px
>>3042091
>Cena's moves look like ass. Some untrained bodybuilder could do what he does.

Lies!
>>
>>3042045
he doesn't get away, but it's vinces company so he can do whatever he wants
>>
>>3042057
Like the good company sycophant he is.
>>
>>3042066
That's called winning by attrition. Absorbing all the punishment while tiring out the opponent who is too exhausted to stave off the comeback.
>>
>>3042137

How is this proof?
>>
>>3042085
If you were to multiply Corbin's championship wins by ten thousand he still wouldn't have half the title reigns Jinder has had.
Jinderable but unhinderable
>>
>>3042137
lol stopped using the move because Austin chewed him out.
>>
>>3042045
That's what every babyface in WWE does. They get killed for 95% of the match then it's five moves of doom time.
>>
>>3042256

It isn't, I meant it ironically.
>>
>>3042137
That's exactly what Cena is, an untrained bodybuilder. He is clumsy as fuck and has about as much coordination as Michael J. Fox.
>>
>>3042088
Cena will never compare to an icon like Hogan, except on politicks
>>
>>3042263
Other babyfaces at least have the decency to put up a little more offence
>>
>>3042282
Hogan did pretty much the same as the top babyface though. Getting beat on for 10+ minutes, hulk up, leg drop, win.
>>
>>3042056
No he's not wrestling was always gonna decline at that point no matter what, Cena and Batista slowed down the decline if anything ya pinhead, not to mention Cena always moves shit tons of merch and draws huge at house shows
>>
>>3042088
You in 1988 you saw Hogan wrestling the same match on TV 18 times, in 2012 you saw John Cena do it 47 times.
>>
>>3042045

Welcome to WWE's Babyface Booking 101
>>
>>3042280
Except he's trained you dipshit
>>
>>3042109
this was never a weeb board you plebbitor nigger
>>
>>3042056
Attitude era hangover and autin turning heal and joining vince was enough for millions to tune out for a decade.

Some of u just dont understand, wrestling was everything.

Hogan betrayed us went heel, broke millions of hulkamaniacs hearts. But Nwo happened. So u watched, then Austin happened, ill never forget that king of the ring promo. We had a new hero, and were no longer kids we were punk teens, it fit like a glove.

Then we had the monday night wars it was wrestling heaven. We lived wrestling. That was it the war was long and hard.

Wcw folded, what the fuck we though, this wasn't suppose to happen, they were just down. But they will fight back.

Oh well we thought, the wars over but now we will finally get those dream matches. And our hero Austin, he finally won, what a war, lets see what guy does.

Wait so u mean there are no dream matches. It's ok atleast we still have Austin, we have our guy.

Then he shook hands with vince, ill never forget that moment. I spent the first 15 years of my life only caring about wrestling and video games. I had this feeling of betrayl so deep, it only rivaled when hogan turned.

Then for thw first time ever, lost interest. I took my posters down. It was over. I didnt watch wrestling again till the punk pipe bomb and rock returning.

There were alot of me or something similar in the world, that is what killed the ratings.
>>
Who could ever take that wigger seriously?
>>
Cena's good when an indie guy can carry his ass
>>
>>3042721
Cringe
>>
extremely charismatic and puts on great matches
>>
>>3042356
And Hogan carried wrestling to the mainstream on the 80s and got it back on track on the 90s. The man is a giant douche even without the racist audio but he's a real legend. Cena is just a footnote by comparisson
>>
>>3042721
based Austin working this mark into a 10 year shoot
>>
>Cena has 5 moves with an occasional one or two additions each match
>bitch and moan

>Austin has punch, kick, stunner
>GOAT
>>
>>3042721
I was a WCW guy and never watched WWE until 2015 or so, lots of people quit watching when WCW folded and Vince botched The Invasion
>>
>>3046415
Um ya forgot suplex for Stone Cold ya ding-dong diddly dumbass
>>
>>3042721
Love your stort telling tbqh. Anymore you can tell?
>>
>>3042721
>no sting
>ddp turns into a rapey stalker
>ruin steiner
>booker t gets punked out
>outsiders are old and out of shape
>ruined the nwo
>goldberg was shit
>ruined cruiserweights
I was a wcw kid and I've never forgiven them for how badly they shit all over my favorites. anyone else know this feel?
>>
How can someone even come close to being surprised? He fucked off half the match too showing the crowd attention
>>
>>3042246
Hey Phil.
>>
>>3042045
BASED BIG MATCH JOHN WORKING THE FURFAGS INTO A SHOOT
>>
>>3042721
Poorly written as it is, this is pretty much the truth. They lost untold millions of fans when they fucked up the invasion angle. I used to watch both but stopped because of that. I didn't get back into wrestling again until I started looking at the indies and overseas promotions.
>>
>>3046616

Not their fault that WCW signed their biggest stars to retarded contracts. Same thing happened when UFC bought PRIDE, both companies would be stupid to honor such onerous contracts.
>>
>>3046631
Vince could release them from those contracts if he didn't create the XFL but even on that scenario his ego would probably ruin the booking
>>
>>3046803
Vince berried everyone from WCW except GOATberg even Sting got berried 15 years later
>>
>>3042045
I hate it when Jhon keeps doing this. Even against bitches like Miz gets meme'd on till he busts out the Cena Combo. Makes him look like a punk who gets lucky when he's supposed to be a dominant veteran.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.