[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This match lasted for 46 minutes between two men, the Fatal Four

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7302.jpg (42KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7302.jpg
42KB, 640x425px
This match lasted for 46 minutes between two men, the Fatal Four last night couldn't even go 21 minutes with 4 men.

Let that sink in.
>>
File: 1498861229867.jpg (157KB, 738x646px) Image search: [Google]
1498861229867.jpg
157KB, 738x646px
beacause WWE is marketed for the average person

NJW is the obese weebs who have time to
watch a 50 min match
>>
WWE wrestlers are more popular and gain more money for less and safer work.

Sounds great
>>
>>3040564
Okada and Kenny was like a Michelin star meal - everything about it was fantastic, the presentation, the taste and it really built up and at the end you're satisfied and appreciate all the effort the cook went into.

The Summerslam main event was like a big mac - it's quick, it tastes pretty good but at the end you're wondering if eating it was worth it and you're not exactly dying for another one.
>>
>>3040569
>NJW is the obese weebs who have time to watch a 50 min match
summerslam was 6 hours long you edrone retard
>>
>>3040569
>E drones have time to watch a 3 hour NXT show, 6 hour Summerslam, 3 hour Raw and 2 hour Smackdown in the span of four days
>Yet they don't have enough time to watch a 50 minute match
>>
>>3040569
CM Punk vs Cena MITB was 40 minutes.
>>
>>3040564
quality>quantity, 41 mins of that match sucked while the 21 minutes of the Fatal Four Way was pure entertainment
>>
>>3040575
get laid
>>
What would I rather watch, an MMA heavyweight champion, a professional strongman, a football player, and a fat Samoan guy destroy each other for 20 minutes or two 180lbs video game players do a dance for 50 minutes? Makes me think.
>>
>>3040588
The match went downhill after the table spots. So only about half of it was actually good.
>>
>>3040582
Punk needed more time to fit in all his botches.
>>
>>3040564
>21 minutes of big spots and finishers
>46 minutes of dropkicks, knees, spots and a lot of rest inbetween
>>
>>3040593
You got him good!
>>
>>3040564
Maybe if the main event didn't use so much time, they wouldn't have to waste the undercard with a bunch of boring, pointless tag matches, to fit everyone into the show.
>>
>>3040564
It's harder to tell a cohesive story the more moving parts you include. Adding more wrestlers to a match doesn't necessarily mean it should go longer
>>
>>3040569
>the absolute state of this e-post
>>
I don't watch WWE so I can't comment on the 4-way, but 25-30 minutes of Okada matches comprise of meaningless moves or '''''''limbwork'''''' that don't mean anything in the end because Okada and his opponent forget about selling for the 10 minute final stretch, also known as the Rainmaker Tango.
>>
File: 1486373691872.jpg (11KB, 272x256px) Image search: [Google]
1486373691872.jpg
11KB, 272x256px
anyone watches the new free match?
>>
>>3040588
That match fell off a cliff at like the 10 minute mark, what're you talking about?

>>3041308
As opposed to wasting it on a boring, pointless shark cage match and kicking the best match on the card to the pre-show?
>>
>>3040564
Market research has shown that when made to watch a Roman Reigns match over 20 minutes they mysteriously start committing suicide.
>>
>>3041770
hahah yes ;D!
upboated my good sir! this is why I love reddit!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.