[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Geezers like Cena, Orton and Lesnar bury younger talent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>Geezers like Cena, Orton and Lesnar bury younger talent

This shit killed WCW and it will be the death of WWE
>>
Why they keep burying Rusev family? :'(
>>
>Corbin
>talent
Come on now.
>>
>>3040572
He is talent wether ya like it or not pinhead.
>>
>>3040507
>caring about snorebin
i hate you furfags so fucking much
>>
Corbin is decent, not nearly as bad as people act. Same thing with Mojo.
>>
>>3040507

Who was the younger talent the WCW killed?
>>
I agree WWE is pretty shit, but not for your reasoning.

Reality is Cena Orton and Lesnar drew and still draw more than anyone else. Just one of them drew more than all those guys combined.

If you think that Roman getting more wins would magically make him start drawing, you just might be Vince McMahon, but actually Vince mysteriously did the right thing for some reason and had Roman eat the pin which makes things a million times more interesting.

Getting a call right now so I will be back to talk more shit in a bit, hold on.
>>
Corbin showed more charisma tonight than any other time in his life desu, it still wasnt great but its a start
>>
>>3040702

He had a decent match with Cena, it was the briefcase loss that hurt him, not anything at SummerSlam.
>>
>>3040684
literally anyone who isnt sting, hogan, nash, hall and goldberg
>>
File: 1501190149790.png (95KB, 652x623px) Image search: [Google]
1501190149790.png
95KB, 652x623px
>>3040507
Markish drivel and rubbish book.
>>
>>3040507
Roman will get his win back

Lesnar pinning him is consolation prize for next year's Wrestlemania

Corbin took his gimmick far too seriously that he worked himself into a shoot and now the carpet is dragged underneath him

Rusev was always a geek
>>
the death of wwe will be the death of wrestling, you realize this right? indies will stop growing because there will be no new fans created when wwe dies to seek out indies and subsequently who japan
>>
WCW got shut down to make way for different programs. Raw and smackdown are the most watched shows on USA network, their TV deal isn't going anywhere (reminder that if WCW shows hadn't been cancelled Eric bischoff would have saved the company).
>>
>thinking Braun didn't come out looking the strongest after the match.

Wins do matter, but he was an absolute monster. Having him fuck up Brock was a great choice. Plus he didn't have to eat a pin.
>>
>>3040507
when has lesnar buried young talent? based big braun looked strong as fuck last night. it's pretty clear he will be final boss soon.
>>
WWE's not dying because Baron Corbin got knocked down a peg.
>>
>>3040871
"Consolation prize" is such a weird way of putting it.

It's to set Roman up for redemption. That's all. He loses at SummerSlam, he's at his lowest point, boohoo, he gets his win back at Mania. It's not to compensate Brock at all, all the fucking money he gets does that.
>>
>>3042770
I hope Paulie switches and becomes his manager when eh beats Bork. He really needs it, guy can't talk for shit.
>>
>>3040865
>Taking the word of used car salesman Bischoff with an agenda to protect over historians with no agenda
actual real life mark
>>
>>3040507
>Tfw WWE is so bad right now that I didn't even bother to watch Summerslam for the first time in 4 years and just read the results

Good for Nattie finally winning a title after 10 years of being a jobber, but other than that, still a horrible company. Nothing surprises me about the booking anymore. Maybe I've just "grown up"
>>
>>3042843
>RD Reynolds
>Bryan fucking Alvarez
>"""historians""" with """no agenda"""
lmao
>>
>>3042889
That's what I wonder too. Maybe I grew out of it and it's time to move on.
>>
>>3040855

Bullshit.

Eddie. Benoit. Jericho. Rey were all multi-time champs in the WCW. Unlike the WWE, they were pushing young, foreign and cruiserweight talent on all of their programs.

Fuck. The Big Show was in his early 20s when he was main eventing PPV shows there.
>>
>>3040507
>NXT has talent
>NXT can draw

Pick neither
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.