[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally felt like a B-PPV right until the main event. >No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1656.jpg (80KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1656.jpg
80KB, 645x370px
Literally felt like a B-PPV right until the main event.

>No surprises
>No big pops until the last match
>No big bumps until the last match

Rate it lads

6/10 - Saved by based Braun and Brock
>>
10/10 gonna watch it again before RAW tonight
>>
Dude, hbkfc.
>>
They toned down every other match on the card to artificially make the main event stand out more. Why else would a blowoff match between Styles (technical God) and Owens (famous in the indies for creative weapon use) at a big 4 ppv featuring Shane 'o Mac feature 0 huge bumps?
>>
>>3040283
This actually sounds plausible. Vince is fucking retarded man
>>
>>3040285
You know for a fact they already gimped Rusev vs Reigns and Rollins vs Owens to make the women's HiaC look better. I don't even think I'm making a controversial claim. Dialing back matches is probably a common part of the business and considered by some to be a good booking decision.
>>
>>3040283
New day vs USOS was very good
2/3 shield vs sheasaro was good
aj styles vs blowens was decent-good
Nak vs jinder was decent
Why would Shane do huge bumps as a ref in that match?
The next Smackdown PPV is Hell in a Cell, so it'll most likely be Shane v Blowens in a HIAC match where Shane will 100% do some big bumps
They didn't tone down shit, the 4 fatal way already looked like the best match by far before the PPV even began
>>
>No surprises

You really thought Nattie was gonna beat Naomi?

Your thinly veiled shitpost is exactly that. At least be like the other fagwads and start a thread like "What's next for Braun, lads?" or "I wanna suck Based Brock's cock!".

You are weak and deserve your family murdered.
>>
>>3040319
I was honestly expecting Natty to win, she's pretty old in WWE and she deserves it
>>
File: bookereyes.gif (969KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
bookereyes.gif
969KB, 190x200px
For the first time ever, the main event 100% justified the 5 and a half hour slog up to it. Usually by the main event I'm just tired, but I will never not mark out for Brock, Joe, and Strowman (and even Roman when he's not weebing out).
>>
>>3040311
>the 4 fatal way already looked like the best match
Because anyone with common sense knew that would be the only match allowed to have big spots while the rest of the card was booked as basic Raw and SD filler...
>>
Just got home from the bar that was having a summer slam watch party, whole place went nuts during that last match, 100% for Braun. That man has yuge star potential
>>
>>3040311
It's not that those matches weren't good it's that they didn't have any big spots to justify being on a big 4 show. You can argue that Shane shouldn't have taken any spots as ref but you cannot argue that Owens shouldn't have built a tower of chairs and then been thrown through it. You cannot argue that they couldn't have built towards Owens vs Shane by having Owens put Shane through a table after the match.
Jeff should have jumped twenty ft down onto Bo.
Rusev should have beat Randy with chairs before their match.
Cesaro took matters into his own hands and took on a beach ball because he knew he would otherwise have jackshit memorable moments despite wrestling in MOTN.
>>
>>3040332
>has yuge star potential
No he doesn't, the fat bastard has LESS mic skills and charisma than Reigns, if it wasn't for all the unwarranted Reigns hate he wouldn't be over, and he's still not really over bc once they finally do put the belt on him smarts will turn on him
>>
>Enzo is such a faggot he didn't do a jump from the shark cage spot

Was hugely disappointing and if cass reversed an air Enzo from that it would of got a huge pop.

But no, Enzo drops down and Cass does his ONE move. Can't wait for these two to get released.
>>
>>3040334
>Owens put Shane through a table after the match
I strongly agree with this, or they could've just have Owens beat Shane with some weapons
>Owens shouldn't have built a tower of chairs
That already happened not a long time ago I believe, so I don't think that should've happen
>Rusev should have beat Randy with chairs before their match
Meh
>Jeff should have jumped twenty ft down onto Bo.
Cmon man they wrestled in front of 100 people, don't wanna remember that at all, and I'm sure the Hardys and Miz don't want either
Cesaro is so fucking good man
>>
>>3040340
>the fat bastard
Stopped reading right there, bait
>>
>>3040348
Braun isn't skinny or jacked, he's a fat slob that's tall with chicken legs, he will never be a star
>>
>>3040348
>He thinks this guy isn't fat
>>
>>3040355
He has abs dude, what the fuck are you talking about
>chicken legs
And? He wears those pants and Bork has "chicken legs" too and look how big of a star he is
>>
>>3040363
>>3040355
literally has the Hulktser's physique, and where is Roman with his girdle off?
>>
>>3040363
That image is from last year
He is bear mode anyway, ffs
>>
>>3040363
thicc
>>
>>3040230
>BROCKWINSLOL

Should have been based Drawman
>>
>>3040375
>literally has the Hulktser's physique
Autism
>>
it was objectively shit, and if you still watch wwe even ironically after this you have some type of battered wife syndrome. there was literally nothing redeemable about that show. even the main event was just average at best, the rest of the card was just such below average shit that it made it look great in comparison.
>>
>>3040375
Roman has the face and hair to make up for it, Braun looks like a fuckin ugly homeless bum that hasn't showered in months
>>
>>3040230
Why are Brock and Roman matches the only ones allowed to have blade jobs now?

They book their matches like some ECW lite shit while everyone else's matches are booked Nick Jr tier.
>>
File: Braun+Strowman+02.jpg (27KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Braun+Strowman+02.jpg
27KB, 630x420px
>>3040375
>literally has the Hulktser's physique
who is Hulk Hogan: the post
>>
>>3040429
Braun USED TO BE fat but now he cut it and actually looks great

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXbXp8uHGkR
>>
>>3040437
Ew he looks deformed, yuck...
>>
The first half of the main event was great, but the second half just being finisher spam kinda ruined it.
>>
>>3040440
t. skinnyfat manlet
>>
>>3040429
he sounds like hulkster too
>>
>>3040334
oh my god shut up you are fucking retarded
>>
Honestly if I were Vince and hadn't written myself into a corner with Brock leaving, I'd have called an audible and had Braun win. He was easily the most over guy on the entire card.
>>
>>3040327
It helped that this wasn't Mania and there was no 30 minute Triple H match to slog through and kill the crowd with.
>>
Nothing suprising happened in the main event though OP.
>>
>>3042315
This. Usually summerslam hints more than strongly at what they are going to do for wrestlemania. Instead we get a bunch of nothing.
>>
The biggest surprise is the fact Jinder has the most powerful finisher in the company now... even when it's botched it's still so powerful.
>>
>>3040238
Based
>>
>>3042320
With how things went I would expect Braun and Brock to main event Mania but then what would Roman do?
>>
>>3042440
>but then what would Roman do?
Not main event Mania?
>>
>6/10
>B
What fucking backwards ass school did you go to OP?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.