[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nakamura buried for almost killing Cena I get that >Corbin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7452.jpg (172KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7452.jpg
172KB, 1200x627px
>Nakamura buried for almost killing Cena
I get that
>Corbin buried for shit talking Meltz
A little petty but understandable
>Ruru buried for...having a hot wife???
Seriously, of all the wasted talent on the roster, pick 5 that should go to NJPW
1.Bray Wyatt
2. Rusev with Lana
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Sami Zayne
5. Luke Harper
>>
>>3040004
>everyone who loses is buried

Stop it
>>
>Bray Wyatt in NJPW

new japan dweebs confirmed for actual retards
>>
>>3040008
Everyone he mentioned that isn't Nakameme is pretty much buried though.
>>
>bray
>njpw
what did he mean by this ?
>>
>>3040008
Losing doesn't mean you're buried. Being buried means you're buried.
>>
>2017
>still not knowing what a burial is
>>
>>3040016
>competitive match with John Cena at summerslam
>buried
>>
>>3040013
Bray's been booked strong lately and he lost to the most protected gimmick in the company right now

Corbin lost to the biggest pro wrestler of this century

Rusev is the only one that you can argue was legitimately buried
>>
>>3040022
Fine speech.

Don't get all "REEEEEEE!!", but maybe, just maybe... Rusev wasn't all that great to begin with? He's basically the Bulgarian Umaga. And he only got over cause he had a hot valet. How many times did crowds chant we "we want Lana!".

Like with Bray, maybe it's just time to admit the truth. idk
>>
>>3040189
I don't know why you're telling me this. You can think Rusev is shit and still acknowledge they buried him. Dude went from riding a tank into Mania to getting squashed by Blandy. Whether you like him or not, that's a burial.
>>
>>3040004
Nakamura wasn't buried, Jinder is going to be a thing for a very long time building him up is still a priority and Shinsuke still hasn't clicked with the main roster crowd and hasn't put on a great match, it really wasn't his time.

Wyatt is nothing without his persona, he can't get over with wrestling alone
>>
>>3040189
Rusev is at least likable and can possibly be a huge face. Umaga was doomed from the start. He was basically the 21st Century Kamala. Rusev has character and can be funny and is a generally better worker
>>
>get hype because nakamura is taking out the trash
>DURRR DA KALLAS
>the most protected finisher in WWE not named dirty deeds kills both randy orton and shinsuke nakamura (who nosold 2 attitude adjustments to get there) in one shot

seriously wtf
>>
How has rusev gotten buried? He's faced two top guys on the last ppv..dumb marks saying anyone they lose gets buried
>>
>>3040240
Literally this.
>>
>>3041091

He got beat in like 5 seconds after absolutely destroying his opponent by attaching them from behind moments before.

That's not just beat that's buried six feet under.
>>
>>3041062
When was the last time Rusev was booked to look strong, win a big match or be utilized? He's been burried dude. He's basically a jobber now.
>>
>>3040004
Borbin sucks who cares and for rusev? I feel bad
>>
>my favorite wrestler not winning the title is a burial
>>
>>3040004
>Seriously, of all the wasted talent on the roster, pick 5 that should go to NJPW
None of them will because of money, but
>Ziggler
>Sami
>Anderson
>Gallows
>Ryder
Don't want to say Rusev just yet, but it's seriously looking bad for him.
>>
>>3041111
did you quote the wrong post shit head
>>
>>3040020
Hi road dogg!
>>
>>3041146
Sure did. Meant to reply to this guy >>3041091
>>
>Nakamura
Maybe he lost because of the incident with Cena, maybe not. Either way, he'll be fine. Expect a big-time feud with AJ in the future and a world championship eventually.
>Rusev
Rusev will be fine. The whole point of that match was to pop the casuals with a quick RKO. Hardcore fans don't like it, but I get why they did it.
>Corbin
The only person on this list that's actually buried and the only person who deserves it. He's just not main event material.
>>
>>3041107
Rusev is not buried. He lost to a 13 time champion and a finisher that has taken out many guys. Besides he still shows up on ppvs and has notable feuds. Meanwhile Dolph hasn't been on in months and kallisto isn't used much
>>
>>3040004
Rusev is and will be forever buried because he ruined his feud with Ziggler announcing he is getting marry with Lana. As simple as that. You dont ruin Vince's favorite feud angle (a cuck angle) without getting shit for the rest of your life.
>>
>>3040004
Only guys like Luke and zayn would succeed because they were through the indies the rest with maybe rusev would be arron rexed or ken Kennedy
>>
Luke no on television is the only one that bothers me because I thought he had the best Orton math in past god knows how many years and the fans were still getting behind him. On top of being the kind of guy you would think Vince would like. It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>3040011
No. Even Meltz says this wasn't the case.
Take note the thing Baron Corbin said to Meltz was the same ("Can't criticise the wrestlers unless you've been in a ring yourself") basic line that quite a few, even Cena and Reigns have gone on record for using before.

The most likey thing is what Meltz claimed and was to do with the other twitter stuff including Mojo and Nikki....CENA'S GIRLFRIEND. Which certainly explains why Cena was acting especially douchey and having a much more authentic smile while burying than normal.
>>
>>3040004
>it's somehow shinsuke's fault that Cena didn't do his research and tried to take a standard back bump for the inverted exploder
>>
>>3042223
Cena is Vince's golden boy
>>
Rusev was buried for ruining Vince's handwritten cuck angle
>>
>>3040240
Umaga was much better than Rusev in the ring. Agreed with everything else but I can't recall one memorable match Rusev has had while Umaga had a whole series of them with Jeff Hardy, the Cena Rumble match, fun stuff with Shawn Michael's, and weird spectacles with Lashley.

Rusev has I guess a Gable match?
>>
In what fucking world was Nakamura buried? He lost because the Singh brothers interfered.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.