[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please don't tell me That you watched all 6 hours of that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: GaSOGeE3.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GaSOGeE3.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Please don't tell me

That you watched all 6 hours of that shit

And then you're going to watch another 3 hours on Monday

And then ANOTHER 2 hours on Tuesday
>>
>>3039613
I only watch the Youtube highlights, you seriously get all you need from those
>>
>>3039613
Yup
Don't forget the NXT show yesterday, watched that too.
Much better than Poop Jewpan
>>
>>3039613
I watched all 6 hours and will watch 3 hours 10 minutes of RAW, 2 hours of Smackdown, and hour of 205 live, an hour of NXT and listen to 5 hours of WOR podcasts this week
>>
>>3039618
This, but I unsubbed even from that, wwe is unwatchable, I honestly believe I something deserve better for my time.
>>
If anyone actually does that and does it without the aid of a copiously used dvr on top of it then thats just the saddest thing I've ever heard

Takes about 1.5 hrs combined to watch both for me when I do and that's rewinding the rare good parts
>>
>>3039633
Smackdown has been pretty bad but everything involving the Universal Title has been awesome
>>
I only watch the WWE PPVs now but i still shitpost in the raw/smackdown threads because its fun.
>>
>>3039613
I don't understand this meme at all, didn't NJPW just finish a PPV that lasted for like three weeks?
>>
>>3039618
This.
>>
>>3039651
with shows at 3am
>>
>>3039651
That's called a tournament, buddy. I know WWE doesn't do those anymore because wins and losses don't matter in the """"""""""'big leagues""""""""""""" but some promotions still know how booking works
>>
>>3039613
I watched 3 hours and I never watch RAM or Snackdown ya pinhead nerd
>>
>>3039613
Most likely will do.
I live in England and I'm unemployed currently and have insomnia.
I literally have nothing better to do at 1am onwards... so why not watch it, even if it is pretty crappy?
>>
File: Ishi_E.jpg (16KB, 406x409px) Image search: [Google]
Ishi_E.jpg
16KB, 406x409px
>>3039613
>>
>>3039613
>watching tuesday

Nah mate, not going to happen.

I only watch Raw because I do a Nightshift Tuesday night and I need to get my body clock ready for that shit.
>>
Nope I turned off Summerslam after Orton buried Rusev.
>>
I never watch the pre-show. The main shows are usually good, shitposting on /asp/ while RAM is on the background and looking up to watch when something interesting is happening is based.
>>
>>3042164

play a video game, read a book, shit watch chinese girl cartoons
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.