[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will they go back? Both completely shit the bed in boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: C9IU_vXVwAAyGDf.jpg (150KB, 1200x1181px) Image search: [Google]
C9IU_vXVwAAyGDf.jpg
150KB, 1200x1181px
When will they go back?

Both completely shit the bed in boring 10 minute matches. Could they cut it in NJPW anymore?
>>
>>3039514
Devitt was boring in NJPW until he formed the Bullet Club. Besides, Kenny is way better than him.
>>
>>3039514
They're both ruined just like corbin
>>
>>3039514
Your comment regarding Nakamura in my opinion, is flat out wrong. The match had the crowd engaged throughout. as seen in the entrances the crowd was alive it was as uncontrollable as your blood sugar levels. Nakamura is the king of not only strong style but WWE, he was protected in the end due to interference. When will you stop memeing and become aware to yourself and your transparent contrarian comments?
>>
>>3039547
Literally cringed while reading this
>>
>>3039514
both are boring as fuck in ring, but at least the demon kang can cut a promo in english

charisma man should just fuck off back to new japan.
>>
>>3039547
He doesn't refer himself as strong style.

He is wwe style with shoot.
>>
>>3039557
You know I tried I really did to let you intelligent dissect my comment and present your point but I must say, I am disappointed that you instead, resulted to a meme. It show's me that the veil of jokes is used to disguise your true lack of knowledge over the subject at hand, I suggest you have a good hard think over your future postings and instead decide to actually study the art of the business we call wrestling. Me thinks you won't take my advice and that is a shame.
>>
>>3039566
He has been referred to as the King of Strong style numerous times during his run.
>>
>>3039576
BASED
>>
>>3039591
Not In his sd run.
>>
>>3039514
Balor wasn't that great in NJPW to begin with. Nakamura is Jap Orton and rarely seems to give a shit during his matches, even though he has the potential to put on good ones. Honestly glad they're both out of NJPW. Made room for people like Omega and Naito to move up.
>>
>>3039576
>it's a pseudo intellectual from reddit

Please get laid
>>
>>3039604
Last night being introduced by Renee Jane Paquette (Renee Young) he was referred to as the King of Strong Style
>>
>>3039617
Ahh a good one at that my friend but no, if you think I'm simply acting intellectual then I have some unfortunate news to bestow upon you, you are simply not smart. If you are overwhelmed by my lexicon that's your problem and yours alone. Use this opportunity to better yourself instead of sadly projecting your own insecurities of inferiority on to others.
>>
>>3039621
Weird. Yet no more t shirt.

Anyways Inoki said strong style is just a image he made up.

Gtg.
>>
>>3039634
I find discussing wrestling a waste of time and simply pathetic, so no thanks
>>
>>3039646
Well that leads me to a final question to end this unfortunate fable, why are you hear on a wrestling board. I must say if you think posting pictures annonymously to others to get a laugh I have to say I feel sorry for you, please from the bottom of my heart know that there is more to life than this I know posting the same image on this board daily may seem funny in the now, but in the long run it isn't healthy. I would like to suggest that you freshen yourself up maybe take a shower and try pursuit a healthier lifestyle maybe look at the gym memberships in your local area? I know I like to really lift weights when I am down and need a physical 'pick me up' as they say and after that I always find research and study to progress my mind in fields I find interesting, it gives me a clue in life maybe it will for you too?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.