[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in 1 swift move he worked both the marks and smark BASED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

>in 1 swift move he worked both the marks and smark
BASED BIG POPPA POO
>>
>>3039479
GOAT
>>
Him gimmick is he wins and defends his title
>>
>>3039479
>1 (one) single move is all he needs to put smarks on suicide watch

based
>>
Its happened lads
Hes officially the greatest champion in WWE History
Hes holding the belt even after mania and is going to kill Bruno Sammartino's streak
>>
>>3039492
mcmanlet btfo
>>
Redditors are a bunch of xenophobic faggots
Based MAHARAJJJJAAAAA
>>
Nakameme can't kick out of 1 collage
Weebs are seething right now
>>
>>3040834
You know what, that's what erks me about Nakamura. He doesn't fucking sell.

>Get AA'd
>Kick out at 2.95
>Get AA'd immediately thereafter, but John Doesn't stop, he rolls through for a second AA
>Jump off his back and start autistic dancing across the ring before literally sprinting at him and knocking his head off with your shin

Guess those Attitude Adjustments just take some getting used to, eh?
>>
>no sells 2 attitude adjustments
>lies down for the colons

this finisher is bullshit
>>
>>3039479
Boring matches, shit on the mic... Poo Ferrigno here can fuck off any time.
>>
>>3041386
worked
>>
Wored me into canceling my sub. Not even Roman could do that. Way to go, Based Maharaja.
>>
>>3041606
You've never paid for anything in your life.
>>
Vince is going to wake up one day disinterested in Jinder, just like he did Corbin.
And then it's all over and this poo meme nightmare can end and they belt will be back on Jhon or AJ or someone who isn't a jobbed out street shitting embarassment to the industry.
Vince just gets on these kicks but they are all just phases, liek with Baron and other assaulted TALL and MUSCLE guys. Vince has terrible attention span and the right new shiny object will distract him from Jinder soon.
Then it's back to shitting in the streets with no toilet paper for Jinder and the Singh boys.
>>
File: RAven1.jpg (13KB, 490x278px) Image search: [Google]
RAven1.jpg
13KB, 490x278px
>>3041624
>paying money for anything anywhere ever in life
>being a mark and getting conned out of your money
lmao
>>
>>3041624
I've actually been paying for the Network every month for about fifteen months now.
>>
>>3041631
why would you pay money for shit quality content? they don't even put effort in anything anymore and everything is random, short term and meaningless.
>>
>>3039479

>Ratings keep going down
>Attendance freefalling
>Only making a profit because of the TV deal signed 3 years ago

Yea he sure is working us.
>>
My GF just asked why the big guy couldnt win a match without his small friends helping him.

Im honestly lost of words trying to explain the logic behind it.
She said if hes that big and good a fighter shouldnt he easily win.
>>
>>3041720
I genuinely enjoyed the hell out of the product last year and at the start of this year.

After Mania and the Shake-Up, I started losing my patience but I was like "y'know what, SummerSlam might be good. There's a bunch of cool shit they can do at SummerSlam and either way, I wanna see TakeOver, so I'll keep this sub until SummerSlam."

TakeOver was great. SummerSlam sucked. There's no TakeOver for like 3 months now, so, I'm canceling.
>>
>>3041746

>Cancelling

Do you people actually pay? Ive had Network for like 7 months so far this year, and all have been free trials

2 x 3 month free trials
1 x 1 month free tirals
>>
File: lies.jpg (233KB, 963x623px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
233KB, 963x623px
>>3041745
>My GF just asked
>>
>>3041749
I don't bother with that stuff, dude. I pay for content I want. I don't pay for content I don't want. Makes life simpler. I don't bother with the repeated 1-month trials and I've never been a lapsed subscriber, so they've never offered me the huge 3-month trials and at this point I wouldn't take one anyway unless it overlapped with a TakeOver.
>>
>>3041745

its fake ya see
>>
>>3039479
he fucking worked me into not subscribing for another month
BASED Maharaja saving my economy
>>
File: pepe laugh.jpg (41KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
pepe laugh.jpg
41KB, 640x633px
>>3039479

The NY Times had an article about him saving his title reign.

The sheer desperation of the WWE for any mainstream media coverage these days...
>>
File: 1500866191931.jpg (61KB, 411x731px) Image search: [Google]
1500866191931.jpg
61KB, 411x731px
Based Jinder.
Hope he has 10 more successful title defenses with the Sing Bros.
>>
>>3039479
Has this guy put on ONE good Championship match?

Each match he has been in for the WWE Championship has been awful.

I'm beginning to think that even Styles can't make a Jinder match watchable
>>
File: Tiger Knee.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger Knee.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>3042298
Literally every match he's had has been good.
He's not gonna do any flippy shit for you ungrateful americans.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.