[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the crowd so DEAD? I realise it wasn't a good PPV,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Tumbleweed.jpg (52KB, 560x358px) Image search: [Google]
Tumbleweed.jpg
52KB, 560x358px
Why was the crowd so DEAD?

I realise it wasn't a good PPV, but seriously? Why pay that money and be so boring?
>>
>>3039397
I miss WCW crowds so much. They were rowdy as fuck. It'd be a miracle to see trash thrown on the ring in today's WWE.
>>
Because the ppv was fucking shit. Why did they pay anyway? Because they're brainwashed E-Drones. I mean that, it's not a meme.
>>
The best match was on the pre-show. What do you expect.
>>
>>3039397
They were there for like 6 hours, my nigga.
>>
>>3039411
wwf 80 crowds was hot.

Modern wwe fans still secretly want factions and interference, guest stars, gimmick short tv matches.

I never watched attitude for the matches but the promos and characters and angles.
>>
>>3039397
They killed the crowd with shitty booking my nigro.
>>
>>3039415
>Why did they pay

You're right, why didn't they just walk into the Barclays center for free?
>>
>>3039484
It was a shit card and only a drone would have disagreed. They knew what they were going to see yet they bought the ticket anyway.
>>
>>3039445
But they were dead before the main show even started.
>>
The best match was on the pre-show and it was pretty much downhill from there.
>>
16,000 people in attendance.
It's basically the high school gym of arenas.
That's why wwe keeps going to that fucking piece of shit place and that worthless fucking trash town.
Cause they know they can sell it out.
I wish an earthquake would swallow that whole shitty state and send it's inhabitants back to Hell.
>>
>>3039411

Nothing will come close to those 1999-2001 crowds in any of the companies. Different demo, true passion. The marking out was real.
>>
>>3039397
Midgets don't draw. Big guys in the main event woke everyone up.
>>
>>3039397
>>3039397

because E DRONES are dumbasses who would pay for EVERYTHING that has to do with WWMEME kek
>>
>>3039397
>>Why was the crowd so DEAD?
>Scheduled for one fall...
>ONE FALL!
>>
File: horsemen4life.gif (4MB, 512x250px) Image search: [Google]
horsemen4life.gif
4MB, 512x250px
What happened to wrestling's redneck fanbase? They used to make up most of the crowds. They've been completely replaced by fat numale redditor weeb types.
>>
>>3041929
They went to MMA around 2005/6
>>
>>3039397
Crowd was hype as fuck for Strowman ya pinhead retard ding-dong diddly idiot. Nobody else on the roster is worth a shit
>>
File: westtexasrednecks.jpg (40KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
westtexasrednecks.jpg
40KB, 642x361px
>>3041991
WWE needs to win back the redneck contingent. They'll need a Stone Cold type in the main event and some Jerry Springer-esque storylines.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.