[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not digging the glorious never-ending reign of the Modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: GOAT.jpg (124KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
124KB, 1200x800px
>Not digging the glorious never-ending reign of the Modern Day Maharaja.

What is wrong with people?
>>
POO
>>
Can I see the fucking collage already? Holy shit.
>>
>>3039314
> he doesn't know that wrestle crap boards brainwashed people into liking midgets.
>>
IN
>>
LOO
>>
Fuck all of you that memed this talentless piece of shit into existence. HE LITERALLY HAS NO MOVESET.
>>
>This is the reign of the Modern Day...
>1.3 billion...
>You people boo me..
>Now I will speak in my native..
>"Oh my, it's the Singh..."
>"KHALLAS"
>"BALLGAME"

I'm tired, anon.
>>
>>3039360
>no moveset
That describes every WWE wrestler, even the talented ones. They're not allowed to use impressive moves anymore. Hopefully Who Japan will continue to gain ground in the US and force WWE to lift these silly restrictions.
>>
I have no issue with Jinder holding the belt for a long time since it gives him and the belt credibility but if you were gonna put Jinder over why do it to Shinsuke? Brain dead booking that just makes Shinsuke look like a dweeb. And whether you like him or not it's pretty shit booking to build someone up just to tear them immediately down. This is gonna haunt Jinder for the rest of his title run because smarks will never let this one go
>>
How many times are they going to do
>Brothers get in the ring
>Eat a finisher each
>Guy gets taken by surprise and beaten

I'm legitimately bored of the same finish every single match.
>>
>>3039360
>muh moves
>>
>>3039406
>makes Shinsuke look like a dweeb

The autistic faggot does that all by himself. His mannerisms are the most cringeworthy thing to happen in WWE since Kelly Kelly not being able to take her bra off.
>>
>>3039314
I don't knovv, brothar. I'm thinking dewil has possessed porfessional vvrestling fans of for to be have jealousy of any vvrestler vvho attract vomen,
>>
File: 1495333736439.png (404KB, 996x766px) Image search: [Google]
1495333736439.png
404KB, 996x766px
>mfw Jinder starts calling himself the nature calls boy and yells POOOO! instead of WOOOO!
>>
Jinder is GOAT
>>
>Reminder that Bryan and Shane have been allowing this shit since Backlaah
>>
>>3039556
>implying Bryan isn't an isis plant
>>
Le meltz said he was holding it until wrestlemania
>>
>>3039314
Feel like a putz now because I knew he'd win and he was an overwhelming underdog
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.