[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Undertaker's in town, he's gonna screw Roman out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: meltzer.jpg (18KB, 198x234px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.jpg
18KB, 198x234px
>Undertaker's in town, he's gonna screw Roman out of the title
>Well shucks lol, guess plans changed again

When are you faggots gonna stop listening to this snake oil salesman?
>>
When are you going to stop making shit up? Meltzer never said Undertaker was going to show up. He acknowledged that it was rumoured and said 'well we'll see''
>>
Literally pulling the age old trick of talking out of his ass and half-apologizing after it doesn't happen.. People fall for it everytime because he's right as much as guessing is.
>>
>>3038959
This is /asp/, friend, no one is going to listen to you and your filthy "truth". Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>3038959
https://streamable.com/o2nyg

When are you fanboys going to stop covering for him every time he blatantly gets something wrong?
>>
>>3038959
>h-he said plans might change!

Just because he always leaves his predictions open ended so he can never be totally wrong doesn't mean he didn't flat out say that he thought Taker was interfering tonight
>>
>>3038959
p-p-p-p-p-p-p-lans change
I bet you pay $11 a month
>>
>>3038998
Ding-Dong DiddlyBumperino
>>
>>3038983
Come on back I want to see the apology.
>>
>>3038919
P-please subscribe for $10.99 I have to buy parts for my windows 95 computer.
>>
>>3038998
>meltzer being wrong
>ever
Pick one. Plans change.
>>
>>3039207
Him saying he personally thinks Undertaker could interfere is not the same as him saying ''HE WILL 100% INTERFERE GUYS, IT'S CONFIRMED INSIDE INFO''. Dumbshit.
>>
>>3039256
He spent a considerable amount of time hyping it up and said "I don't see any other reason he'd be in town" Bryan was the one who kept trying to pull him back which is when he gives a half hearted "well maybe its also a video".

Dude knows exactly what he's doing and you keep defending it.
>>
>>3039256
see
>>3038998
He LITERALLY SAYS "Taker is in town tonight, that means he is probably interfering in the main event." Just because he doesn't completely commit so he can weasel his way out of it again and so the MIDF can say HE DIDN'T SAY FOR SURE doesn't change that he said flat out that Taker was gonna interfere
>>
>>3039256
So he charges $10.99 for scoops and predictions that could be right. I'd rather subscribe to TMZ atleast they don't wear ambercombie and claim that plans change when they are wrong.
>>
not memeing here do people actually pay 11 bucks to hear this guy talk about shifty rumors and shill njpw? i mean everything hes says makes its way around the internet fairly quickly anyways but its not like he has anything that valuable to say about fucking fake fighting
>>
>>3038998
>one would think
>IF he does show up
>we don't know that that's happening
>he could easily be in town to cut stuff for videos

Not once did I hear him say the plan is for Carder to show up. Yet another case of someone taking Meltzer's speculation and twisting the words to suit their agenda.
>>
File: 346234643P.jpg (462KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
346234643P.jpg
462KB, 2048x1366px
>>3038919
Meltzer could have been a surgeon, an astronaut, a serious journalist for an important newspaper, an internationally famous physicist, a record-breaking sportsman, governor of his State of president of the US....

But he's giving six stars to japanese flippy spot monkey fests and writing fake news about a fake show only manchildren and kids watch...all from his 20 years old computer.
>>
>>3039280
Here, allow me to directly quote him for (You)

>As far as I know he's in town, yes, so one would think that, if he's in town, given the way the interviews have gone and everything, that he screws Roman Reigns out of winning the championship

Someone who charges $11 a month for his wrestling journalism makes that statement, nothing of the sort happens, and you don't have a problem with that at all? He even qualifies the statement by saying that, "based on the interviews and everything" (whatever the fuck that means), that that is what he predicts the finish will be.

>one would think

Nobody gives a fuck that he threw in a fail-safe so that he wouldn't be completely wrong, he made a direct fucking prediction and he was wrong.
>>
this jewish manlet literally makes shit up and works smarks into paying him 10 dollars a month to hear him making everything up

goat worker
>>
>>3039353
BASED /ASP/ EXPOSING LE MELTZ
>>
>>3039276
You get plenty more for the sub than just WOR. Bryan, Vinny and Craig reviewing retro Raw and Nitros every Tuesday is why I'd sub if the guy on /wew/ stopped posting all their content for free. Filthy Tom is entertaining as well. Dave's stories about the things he did back in the day are more entertaining than listening to him drone on about NJPW. The things the guy casually brings up, like a story he told the other day about desperately trying to get Ric Flair some UFC tickets, which involved speaking to Dana White personally, then Ric bumping into Mongo and going drinking with him instead of attending are great.

It's a solid value.
>>
>>3039297
Sar the Windovvs 95 PC vvorks vay beetter and smoother and smoothar then current trash . I try to open favorite vvebsites of Sexual Meditation on current PC,, tells me "keeping you out four ovvn protection . site no good." Faqing am tired of people telling me vvhat's good four me am human being can make ovvn decisions so screvv your protection and you are condomas
>>
>>3039353
Meltz got worked by Vince for rating NJPW 6 stars again and burying Corbin
>>
>>3039276
No fucker I subscribe to get his insights on pro wrestling history and coverage on a bunch of different wrestling/MMA promotions. That at the wacky crew behind Bryan & Vinny.

I don't expect him to get his shit right because WWE books against logic the last few years. Compared to decades past when it was predictable but hey it was FUN.
>>
>>3039353
Keep seething because I wasn't expecting UT to show up despite that speculation. And I will keep my subscription because I don't expect his ideas to come to fruition, they are just possibilities. Fuck this is the same shit most entertainment reporters go through for network/cable TV shows and I don't see /TV/ bitching about them. Because GUESS WHAT we can only guess. We are beholden to a 71 year old out of touch carny. Me, Meltzer, and (You)
>>
>the stunning lack of aural comprehension on show ITT
is the American education system to blame for this?
>>
>>3038919
This guy's a serious piece of shit, huh?

If I valued this hacks opinion, I'd Benoit myself.
>>
>>3039297
Why does he have two ancient computers? All he does is write. Every time I look at this pic I see something I didn't before. His Autism is truly wonderous.
>>
Dave has clearly lost every one of his WWE contacts. The current generation sees no value in using a media middleman, because they all social media directly with the fans.

Is it any surprise that Dave is so avidly NJPW now, because he is trying to spitefully get revenge on the company he adores but who no longer has any need for him?
>>
>>3038998
You're wasting your time. Meltzcucks are immune to logic or reason.
>>
>>3038959
YOU literally pay 11 dollars a month to listen to a man mumble about stuff that may happen and baseless rumours

YOU are pathetic.
>>
>>3040376
It's obvious
>>
>>3039353
>$11 per month! Read my "I reckons"!
>My I Reckons are better than everybody else's I Reckons, which you can read for free!
>They are better, because you pay for them!
>>
>>3039353
>>3039353
He makes a prediction based on info he has, i.e. that Taker is in town and you treat it as him basing his prediction on actual inside info. He's speculating.

If he said straight up that there is a plan with the bookers to use The Undertaker, then you'd have a point, but right now, he's flat out guessing and basically said it was a guess and it's on people if they treated it as anything anymore than guesswork.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.