[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People (hacks like Cornette) say you can only main event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: wrestlemania x7 rock austin.jpg (56KB, 513x389px) Image search: [Google]
wrestlemania x7 rock austin.jpg
56KB, 513x389px
>People (hacks like Cornette) say you can only main event big Pay Per Views with the heel-face dynamic

Who was the heel and who was the babyface going into Wrestlemania X7?
>>
on a scale of 1-10, how fucking stupid are you OP?
>>
>>3037145
Corny never seen Nwo Japan vs Team 2000.
>>
>>3037162
Who was the heel and who was the babyface going into Wrestlemania X7?
>>
rock was the babyface
>>
rock was heel austin was face
on a scale of 1-10 how old are you OP?
>>
>>3037212
You sure as shit ain't older than him
>>
I feel like Face-Face main events should literally only happen at WM main events where the new top guy won the RR and hes facing the Top face champion on the roster, and only every few years, like Warrior vs Hogan

Heel-Heel feuds should be more often, like that Samoa Joe- Brock Lesnar feud,
>>
>>3037267
Lesnar isn't full fledged heel. He gets cheered like crazy.
>>
>>3037212
They were both huge faces
>>
>>3037145
>>3037190
Rock was the heel on a genetic level.
>>
What about Warrior vs Hogan?
>>
Austin had been a massive piece of shit for like a month leading to the show, the heel turn happened long before mcmahon gave him a chair
>>
>>3037436
Austin literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>3037145
>austin turned heel by joining mcmahon
Was austin a face or heel going in?
>rock was a fucken heel leading up to it
Was rock a face or heel?

OPs autism level is showing
>>
>>3037620
>>austin turned heel by joining mcmahon
not true
>>rock was a fucken heel leading up to it
not true
>>
It was Rock vs Austin, face-heel didn't matter. Technically they were both faces going in, though they are both tweeners at core.
>>
>>3037671
Except it is.
>>
>>3037263
Wrong
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.