[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>13 matches on tonights Summerslam card >2 hour preshow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: frogcloud.png (109KB, 868x746px) Image search: [Google]
frogcloud.png
109KB, 868x746px
>13 matches on tonights Summerslam card
>2 hour preshow
>4+ hour main show
>3+ hours of RAM tomorrow
>2 hours of Smack Down
How do you edrones deal with this bullshit?
>>
I download it the next day and skip the boring shit.

Its that simple, idiot
>>
>>3031040
the really need a show like NFL replay that just highlights the big spots and covers and talking. Full wwe matches are too boring since all movesets are neutered and bland.
>>
>>3031040
>watch raw and smackdown clips on wwe youtube
>stream second half of the ppv
>>
>implying im watching the entire ppv

Mate, ill be watching Twin Peaks during the first hour and after that, Ill dip in later hopefully in time for the AJ Styles match and Nakamura match. Then ill turn it off because i dont give a shit about anything else on the show.
>>
>>3031040
You really have to select what you watch, I guess. I can't watch it live, so I skip a lot of the stuff that is boring or unimportant.
>>
>he wasted a month in a meaningless tournament with shows at 5 am that had clear winner from day 1
lmaoing at you
>>
>>3031049
Always show highlights on their youtube.
>>
>>3031040
>>3031092
>>3031045
>>3031049
>>3031074
>>3031137

I feel sorry for the people who paid for a chair to watch it live in front of them. 6 hours of boring matches is overkill.
>>
>>3031320
It's an E Drone brain washing seminar
>>
File: pepe laugh.jpg (41KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
pepe laugh.jpg
41KB, 640x633px
>>3031320
...for 450 bucks...
>>
>>3031040
wwe is ding-dong diddly based
>>
>>3031040
You forgot 2 1/2 hours (plus 1 hour of pre-show) for NXT last night;
1 hour of 205 Live
1 hour of NXT
8 hours of Mae Young Classic next weekend
>>
File: 1437606558012.jpg (133KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1437606558012.jpg
133KB, 728x636px
>How do you cope?

I've found a way...
>>
I don't think the show is long enough actually. It should be an all day event, 12 noon to 12 midnight. Some people spend that long watching NFL on Sundays. And that's every Sunday for 4 months. This is just once or twice a year, for Mania and Summerslam. I actually had trouble sleeping last night, just kinda going crazy running all the matches and every scenario and possible outcome through my mind. Can't wait for tonight!
>>
>>3031040
Some people like watching wrestling.
>>
I'm probably only going to watch the main show or maybe only second half of main show.
>>
>>3031479
This isn't a NJPW thread though...
>>
>>3031475
>The cult meme is actually true

Holy shit
>>
>>3031040
I skip 90% of it and only watch the good parts.
>>
>>3031475
whenautismstrikes.jpg
>>
>>3031320
Dont worry. People from Brooklyn really have nothing better to do anyway. It's a town full of culture but those mongoloids have no use for it.
>>
>>3031475
>I actually had trouble sleeping last night, just kinda going crazy running all the matches and every scenario and possible outcome through my mind. Can't wait for tonight!

cringe
>>
>>3031040
And yet... you're watching it too.

Who's the bigger retard? The guy drinking drain-o thinking it's kool-aid. Or the faggot drinking poison who knows better?

That's right bitch. Owned!
>>
>>3031040
I don't even bother watching Ram and SmackDown. I just read what happens and watch some highlights if I read something was good/important.
>>
>>3031040
I'll probably skip raw, unless there's some major angle that happens tonight. it's shit right now anyway.

Also more than likely gonna skip the pre-show.
>>
>tfw britfag
>tfw work tomorrow
Yeah, fuck this shitty show. Imagine having to explain to people why I'm tired tomorrow-"because I wanted to watch big show and big cass, dummy!!"
I'd rightfully have to quit right there and then due to embarrassment
>>
>>3031475
Based
>>
>>3031040
I only watch ppvs, but even then...i'm not really interested tonight.
>>
>>3031040
E Drones are all retarded, that's why
>>
>>3031040
Simple, watch Summerslam, skip that dumpster fire that is RAM, then enjoy comfy Smack.
>>3031049
Check YouTube. They also have a highlight show in the network as well, and if you're not a burger there are highlight shows weekly on TV.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.