[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I have a certain amount of respect for AJ Styles. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: ryback_weird-head.jpg (10KB, 340x234px) Image search: [Google]
ryback_weird-head.jpg
10KB, 340x234px
>"I have a certain amount of respect for AJ Styles. I remember when he first came in, I remember commenting on stuff that he did. Because I'd usually give wrestlers my thoughts and try to help them on stuff... AJ has always been a good wrestler. But great? What is he now, a 5 time world champion? How great really is he?

>"I look at [CM] Punk... I can look at certain wrestlers and I go, this guy is an innovator. Like a Rey Mysterio, who's done stuff that no one has ever thought of before. Punk has done stuff -- really unique moves and you go, 'gee I've never seen anything like that before.' They innovate all the time, and they create new sequences and moves and things.

>"Then you look at someone like AJ Styles. When I look at him -- he's always had a good look as far as his body went -- he always had a pretty muscular physique. But you look at someone like AJ and you wonder, what has he really done. One move that he ever created that nobody ever saw before or some highspots or an idea for a match... He's mostly a guy that just showed up and they made him. He's always been a decent wrestler -- I would consider him a good wrestler and pretty talented. But great? I don't know, I don't think so.

>"What has he ever done that's great? He's never had a great match, I don't think ever. Whenever I look at AJ Styles matches, including the last one he had with Kevin Owens -- and I don't really mean it as a knock -- but I told myself before I watched it because I'm trying to like AJ now these days, that I want to see him do something to make me think he's got greatness in him.

>"Before AJ wrestled John Cena this year, I remember watching it and going, 'I can picture the whole match in my head, I can tell you exactly what this match is going to be like and how it's going to go. And I remember watching it and it went exactly how I predicted it... I thought it was mediocre at best, maybe a 4 out of 10, or 3 out of 10.
>>
>>3030955
>"I think AJ is a little overrated... overrated for being great. I can sit here and tell you that there was one match that he ever had with anybody that I thought was great. It's kind of a shame, he should have a great match somewhere with somebody. And you'd think that he would have had it by now, but I don't think he's a great wrestler."
>>
>>3030955
ryan is pathetic even though this is fake
>>
File: 1498854986856.png (127KB, 587x602px) Image search: [Google]
1498854986856.png
127KB, 587x602px
>>3030955
Did you guys know that based Ryback was the one who came up with not only DX and the N.W.O, but the klik AND the four-horsemen!?
>>
This is what Bret Hart said about Triple H.
>>
File: 1479697718881.png (1MB, 966x896px) Image search: [Google]
1479697718881.png
1MB, 966x896px
>>3030955
>Punk has done stuff -- really unique moves and you go, 'gee I've never seen anything like that before.'
At least try to be believable, man.
>>
>>3030955
This meme is funny
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.