[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a friendly reminder that she'll squash Sasha on Monday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Just a friendly reminder that she'll squash Sasha on Monday night and be a double champ as RAM closes :)
>>
Based GOATsuka
>>
>>3030464
Why would her beating some random woman on RAW give her a second championship?
>>
File: 5o9uegm9gzny.jpg (93KB, 700x1526px) Image search: [Google]
5o9uegm9gzny.jpg
93KB, 700x1526px
>>3030467
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>3030464
How hard do you think Triple H would seethe if Vince talked Asuka into dropping the title into a garbage can on Raw.
>>
>>3030467
>random woman

the correct term is "jobber"
>>
>>3030570
aka "a babyface" in the WWE
>>
ding-dong diddly
>>
File: IMG_6625.gif (4MB, 400x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6625.gif
4MB, 400x409px
I want aska to watch me jerk it
>>
Better yet

>Big Money 'Mella cashes in tonight
>Big Hog helps her secure the belt
>Tuesday night
>Comes out, talks about how the real revolution started at Summerslam, and she will take on all challengers
>For the next few weeks faces other woman on roster, Big Hog always get her DQed or helps her win
>Fourth week of this
>"Who's left?"
>Gooka comes out with the NXT Woman's Belt
>Match starts, Ellsworth immediately tries to get involved
>Gooka stiffs the fuck out of him and takes him out
>Puts 'Mella in the Asuka Lock and makes her tap

Not even a Gooka mark but it'd be pretty based.
>>
Honestly I'd be fine with Bliss retaining if it led into a feud with Asuka.

But instead it will more likely be Mickie James or Bayley.
>>
>>3030464
Would mark out.
>>
>Takeover
>Asuka blatantly cheats to retain. Not ambiguous/borderline but straight-up outrageous, with the crowd uneasy with it
>Retains, walks out looking completely maniacal
>Summerslam
>Sasha goes over clean, commentators emphasise finally winning big on ppv, this is her time now etc etc
>Bliss sobbing in the ring
>Bayley comes out to celebrate, they both rub it in Lexi's face
>They taunt her, pull her hair, push her a bit
>Crowd not liking this
>They leave towards the back
>Bliss full-on bawling in the ring like a little girl, nursing an arm injury, crowd sympathetic
>She gets on mic and says "I w-want a rematch, tomowwow! *sob, sob*"
>Sasha and Bayley snigger amongst themselves at the entranceway, walk away
>next night on RAW
>Cuck Angle informs Sasha that Bliss has invoked her rematch clause and he's going to give her it, tells Sasha to get ready to defend tonight
>a mysterious assailant, disguised in loose black clothing, ambushes Bliss backstage, hits supposedly already injured arm with a pipe
>Sasha and Bayley hear about this later backstage, look all smug
>head to ring at the end of the night, say I guess Bliss can't compete tonight, that's ok, she'll still get her rematch when she's fit, but tonight is all about THE BOSS
>*gloating*, crowd jeering
>Cuck Angle comes out again, says we're still having a main event tonight, Oh it's true, it's true! Alexa might be out injured, and I dunno whodunnit, but I've got a suitable replacement
>...Asuka's music hits
>horsies are in shock
>first takes out Bayley
>literally Goldberg
>then squashes Sasha
>*AND THA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........*
>Asuka climbs the turnbuckle, holds both NXT and RAM belts aloft
>*bah gawd king*

>>
...Aftermath:
>Sasha and Bayley are heels. Sasha top heel looking to get the title back
>Asuka is ambigious/dynamic. Straddles both shows - is a heel on NXT but cheered on RAW because of the awesome debut and horsies are heels
>Bliss's mysterious assailant is still unrevealed. Horsies say it was Asuka, Asuka say it must have been a horse. Ongoing.
>Bliss returns to cute Bliss mode for a while. Says she's always been small and was bullied as a child so felt she had to compensate by being mean and nasty, but it wasn't the real her, and she's sowwy, and she'll be nice again. Crowd finds her adorable.
>at the next NXT ppv, Asuka vs Ember again. Asuka tries to cheat again but this time Ember survives and wins the NXT title, celebrating in ring. Asuka is shocked, slowly going back up the ramp, and goes full sour grapes "SO WA...I DON CARE...I LAW WIMMIN CHAMPION...HAHA! I DON NEE NXT, NXT STUPI! BAI-BAI!"
>*leaves NXT*

How hard would you mark?
>>
>>3030648
Why, because Bliss sucks in the ring. A Sasha vs Asuka match works far better. If Asuka were to face Bliss, the match should be like a 1 minute squash match.
>>
>>3030821
Because I'd rather see Sasha v Asuka at Mania, or at least Royal Rumble.
>>
>>3030836
That's fine.
But like I said, if she faces Bliss she should kill her in under 30 seconds.
>>
>>3030821
>A Sasha vs Asuka match works far better.

That would likely be the best women's match in WWE history if it gets time and the finish doesn't suck.
>>
>>3030855
Just please let Haitch book this one, Vince.
>>
>>3030783
>crowd finds her adorable
Vince wishes he could book crowd reactions like you
>>
>>3030464
Her last night on NXT:
>Es so boring here, I beat erryone
>Maybe I fight men now hahaha
>No, I just leave. I go win more important belt.
>>
>>3030623
Alternatively:
>Big Money Mella cashes in tonight and wins the belt.
>Tuesday night.
>Mella in the ring with Naomi and Nattie trash talking and moon walking all over their defeated and sad faces.
>"I AM THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION LOL"
>Asuka's music hits.
>Comedy spot where Mella tries to give the belt back to Naomi, who says no.
>Tries to give it to Nattie, who says no.
>THEN Asuka has a match and wins the belt.
>>
>>3030902
Still need a spot with Asuka stiffing the Big Hog.
>>
>>3030776
>>3030783
Cringe
>>
>>3030464
Bliss is retaining and based Vince will never ever let this gook go over his Aryan QT
>>
File: 1449237355640.jpg (14KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1449237355640.jpg
14KB, 300x295px
>>3031456
>Kaufman
>aryan
>>
File: 1WCfmzVz_400x400[1].jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1WCfmzVz_400x400[1].jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>3031456
She's going over Sasha. Vince doesn't like her so what better way to bury her than with a 24 hour reign?
>>
>>3030623
>>3030902
Why does every fantasy Asuka booking involve burying the entire roster?
>>
>>3031663
Because she's amazing and the main roster women are all either shit or booked like it
>>
>>3031663
BECAUSE NOBODY IS READY FOR ASUKA
>>
>>3030464
>>
You know Ember is getting called up to feud with the horse
>>
>>3037430
>call her up right as NXT fans finally get behind her
Yep, WWE logic alright. Fuck giving her time to develop a character and acquire mic skills.
>>
After watching that Nakamura/Jinder match, I hope Asuka never gets bumped up to the main roster. Triple H probably believes he's protecting her by keeping her in NXT.
>>
>>3038634
This. WWE and their constant bullshit fucky finishes. Pure cancer.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.