[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Almas vs Gargano - 3.25 Very boring start to the match but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170820023906_1.jpg (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820023906_1.jpg
1MB, 1024x683px
>Almas vs Gargano - 3.25
Very boring start to the match but it picks up later on. The ending was generic and predictable but using a DIY shirt was a nice enough touch to male it forgivable. Gargano needed to change his game up more to stand out as a solo competitor, him doing mostly the same shit really gives off the feeling that he's a placeholder wrestler stuck in limbo until Ciampa comes back. Either that or he's the new Tye Dillinger and is about to lose to every heel. This match is the best Almas has looked since arriving at NXT.
>Black vs Itami - 2.5
Black is okay, but he should be better. Itami is shit, but he could be better. The babby's first rock intro was terrible. The absolutely no-heat for Itami was uncomfortable. Shit match mad watchable by the occasional stiff strike.
>Aop vs Sanity - 3.75
I still don't like Wolfe. Retard stomps his feet in the middle of the ring while spinning his arms and pretending to be a helicopter. Everyone else in the team looks and acts like daffy murderers but Wolfe looks like a special needs child they abducted and made their mascot. Young tagging in instead of Dain made no strategic sense considering it sacrifices their size advantage. Thicki Cross was amazing tonight. Young was great. Wolfe was okay enough. AoP looked fantastic out there. They have the look and they have the power to make it far in this company. I hope all of the shitters who say that they ruined the tag division eat shit and die from infection.
Le dragon guys stayed in the ring running through all of their big offensive moves and not a single one of their moves got over. The one on the left kind of looked pissed after their "two-man GTS" didn't pop the crowd.
>>
>>3029869
>Asuka vs Moon - 3.5
Good. The right woman won. Asuka was done with Ember Moon as soon as she beat her ass on a throwaway NXT long before their previous Takeover match. Why they insist on pushing this feud instead of Cross vs Asuka is beyond me, especially since they clearly don't even see Ember as being the next top chick anyway. Then the camera stayed on Ember after the match like they were expecting "thank you Ember" chants that never came and would have been unearned had they came.
>Mctired vs Poo - 3.25
These guys sure did beat the shit out of each other, nothing wrong with that. Just a bit boring is all. I say that as a fairly big fan of Roode's previous title matches. I like his long hard-hitting joint-working style, but Drew never once felt like a main event star that could match Roode's ring presence. Nothing that happened felt like a main event either, it's a real shame to see Roode's reign go out on such a hohum note. Is Drew the grossest looking NXT champ ever? Sources say yes.
Adam Cole is pretty good, not nearly as good as the hype suggests. People who don't actually watch indishit but pay attention to the top indie names will probably be greatly disappointed. The fact that a new signee is once again being immediately thrust into a main event feud is a total embrace of NXT's biggest flaws. Though I know for a fact Strong is gonna job to this guy very soon and that puts a big ol' smile on my face.
>>
cringe

no one cares faggot
>>
>>3029882
Really niggas know that they best way to show support for the trooth bomber is by posting negative responses and dipping.
>>
are you at the gas station right now?
>>
>>3029869
>>3029872
>>3029890
cringe as fuck gas station attendant
>>
File: 1502053623256.jpg (27KB, 677x403px) Image search: [Google]
1502053623256.jpg
27KB, 677x403px
>>3029901
No I'm in jail for running over those people and killing that lady. Feelsbadman, I never should have become a nazi Drumph goobergater. I love establishment politics now.
>>
>>3029872
>People who don't actually watch indishit but pay attention to the top indie names
cringe
>>
>Young tagging in instead of Dain made no strategic sense considering it sacrifices their size advantage
AOP is the same size. It makes sense in that they would've prepared for two big men, and not for the speedier EY.

Outside of kayfabe, it's so the match would have a better pace, a smaller guy for more flash moves and more power moves, plus EY has a ton more experience than all guys to make sure it goes smoother.
>>
>>3029916
You know damn well that person exists, just like people who don't like wrestling but watch WWE for context during WhatCulture videos exist.
>>
>>3029923
I suppose so. It probably would have worked out better if Young had some significant upper hand after signing in. Instead, AoP caught on pretty quickly and it wasn't long before Young was thrown over the barricade. Not much later after that Young was desperately trying to get to his corner lile Wolfe was some kind of hot tag.
I see what you're saying but it could have been handled better.
>>
>>3029925
>people who don't like wrestling but watch WWE for context during WhatCulture videos exist.
the trolling is too obvious now
>>
im not gonna go into as much detail as you but (with 2.5 being average)

>gargano vs almas 3
>sanity vs aop 4
>black vs itami 2.5
>asuka moon 3.5
>drew roode 3
>>
File: trooth bombz.jpg (416KB, 1246x2216px) Image search: [Google]
trooth bombz.jpg
416KB, 1246x2216px
holy freakin yuck
>>
Young switching for Dain is LITERALLY what won Sanity the match
>>
>>3029869
>Trooth Bombetty thread
>>
>>3029939
Do you honestly think that at least one person like that doesn't exist on the internet? There are also pewdiepie fans that have never played a video game before. The internet is a strange place.
>>
>>3029869
>>3029872
Based Trooth Bombz.
>>
god tier cringe
>>
>>3029872
>The fact that a new signee is once again being immediately thrust into a main event feud is a total embrace of NXT's biggest flaws. Though I know for a fact Strong is gonna job to this guy very soon and that puts a big ol' smile on my face.

Your opinions are as shitty as your career
>>
>>3030110
Expand on that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.