[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Roman just bury all these shitty indie fags already? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: pepe25.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
pepe25.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
Can Roman just bury all these shitty indie fags already?
I'm sick of all these vanilla indie manlets who spam superkicks and ruin Shawn Michael's finisher. They all need to be fed to either Roman or Cena and buried like Mike Kanellis and Sami Zayn are
>>
Nope hahaha
E-Drones picked this future
>>
>Seething
Reminder that the wee pup is going to be de-pushed as soon as Vince gets his hands on Drew McIntyre. He's younger, taller, stronger and a better talker than Roman.
>>
>>3029819
> People said that about Finn
> People said that about Seth
> People said that about Dean
> People said that about Jason Jordan

Vince is going through the Gambler's fallacy with Roman's push.
>>
>>3029760
>posts the Daniel Bryan of memes
>complains about the eequivalent cancer in WWE
>>
>>3029819
Drew can sing too, 3MB gimmick notwithstanding. Funny how things turned out for them. Heath became the first Smackdown tag champion, Hinder became world champion, and now Drew is back. Will probably pop a champagne when they ever get to be in the ring together again.
>>
>>3029855
Drew's tall
>>
Reminder the superkick was a transitional move for HBK until like 1993
>>
>>3029760
I watched some highlights of the Takeover on YT
There were some good spots, but it was cringy overall and the crowd made it even worse with *OOOOOHHHHH* after some shitty fake kick or move, I seriously cannot stand that fucking crowd, they're still doing the stupid *SWEEEEEEEEEET* after ref's count at 2
Also, lmao at people saying Summerslam will not beat takeover, the fatal 4 way is enough to beat it unless it's a very short match(hope it lasts 30 minutes at least, because it's 4 men)
>>
>>3030034
Nxt and Indy wrestling is low level trash
>>
>>3030058
Agree
>>
Who should actually keep the superkick?
>Harper
>Owens
>Ellsworth
Anyone else?
>>
>>3030034
>they're still doing the stupid *SWEEEEEEEEEET* after ref's count at 2
I haven't watched NXT in a couple years so I had no idea they were doing this. Jesus christ the bucks really are on a quest to destroy sports entertainment, aren't they.
>>
>>3029855
None of those men are superior to Roman in every way. Drew is.
>>
>>3030058
>McDonald's is fine dining

>>3030090
Seth is better than Reigns in every single way
>>
>>3029855
> People said that about Finn
Gaaaaay and injury prone
> People said that about Seth
Injury and phone hacked prone
> People said that about Dean
Terrible balding, generally looks more like a hobo
> People said that about Jason Jordan
Literally who? Trying to make him Kurt's son will probably hurt them both. But at least Kurt already has his HoF ring.
>>
>>3030084
Interesting thing, In Chicago, Dunne and Bate's match literally made the fans forget that.
>>
>>3030080
Usos
>>
>>3030080
KO doesn't need it
Harper's big boots look better
Ellsworth should keep it for maximum vanilla midget mockery
>>
>>3030158
Uselesses are part of the problem, spamming it more often than even Dolph. Given how much they're beginning to resemble their dad, they need to bring back the Natural Disasters sandwich.
>>
>>3029819
Little nu-era babby doesn't remember Drew getting a massive push but fucking it up because no one cared about his vanilla character
>>
>>3030084
>unironically using sports entertainment
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.