[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I made a goal to read 52 books a week Jesus christ, CRINGE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: daniel-bryan-1.png (759KB, 1080x718px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bryan-1.png
759KB, 1080x718px
>I made a goal to read 52 books a week

Jesus christ, CRINGE! This is the guy that thinks he can leave WWE and still be a star? This is the guy who smarks and Meltzer idolize? This guy needs to fuck some pussy and do some drugs.

What the hell happened to this business? What happened to all the real men?
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (78KB, 530x810px)
fuck you.jpg
78KB, 530x810px
>>3029241
>>
DANNY BANDANA AND THE USA
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>3029241
>>
>What happened to all the real men?

They got rid of them to make wrestlers that you can relate to OP
>>
File: 1333887798041.jpg (749KB, 1284x718px) Image search: [Google]
1333887798041.jpg
749KB, 1284x718px
Hes unhinged.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds-VA9fp7F0
>>
>>3029258
Larger than life gods are now replaced with losers.
>>
>>3029241
>This guy needs to fuck some pussy
He did, at least once. He's all concussed though, so I think he gave her a funny name.
>>
based books working the illiterate OP into a seething shoot
>>
File: lastrealman.jpg (21KB, 650x323px)
lastrealman.jpg
21KB, 650x323px
>>3029241
>What happened to all the real men?
There's one left
>>
>>3029241
>>I made a goal to read 52 books a week

How's this even possible? I binge read a book once, took me 3 days.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 800x533px
The last real white man is in Ajp.
>>
>>3029265
I mean, he gave his baby a funny name, on account of the concussions. Shit, I might have a bit of CTE myself.
>>
>edge, the rated R superstar, famous for fucking matt hardy's GF
>also is doing this """""challenge"""""

read a book brainlet
>>
>>3029241

Bruh he is fucking pussy, Bryan has also done a copious amount of drugs. He's just a hippy man.
>>
>>3029241
>fucking nerds not doing drugs and fucking sluts
18+ kiddo
>>
>>3029241
My older brother does drugs and fucks heroin-addict pussy all the time. I read 3 books this week while I was supposed to be working. He lives in someone else's car downtown and I live in an entertainment district loft.
Then again, I'm the one posting on /asp/, so I wonder who's actually winning at life here.
>>
>>3029241
Danielson could legit beat anyone on the roster that doesn't have a crazy reach advantage or advanced martial arts training.
He's kind of a cuck but he's a libertarian and is just into ecological bullshit because he's from Oregon.
>>
>read 52 books
>can't remember any of them
>horrible headache
>murders his wife and child
>>
>>3029375

In what way is the rich guy who caught and detained a robber, is never afraid of what he says, has a hot wife, bullied guys like Ryback backstage, beat John Cena at Summerslam, single-handedly beat HHH, Orton and Batista in the same night and closed WM fucking 30 with both the WWE and WHC, a cuck?

You're sitting here making hyperbole criticism of wrestlers on 4chan, you literally sit behind a screen and watch while other people live their lives. Have some self-awareness ffs.
>>
Reading isn't manly, but fucking disgusting drug addicted std infested pussy and being hooked on painkillers and alcohol abuse is.
>>
>>3029273
Pretty sure its 52 a year/1 a week.
>>
>>3029428
He's a cuck as a person but he's legit as a wrestler.
I love him but he's a cunt on some political issues.
>>
>>3029271
Based Silas The Snake
>>
>>3029241
>Bashing someone for reading as a hobby

Is this why hicks vote against your own interests?
>>
>>3029454
This is a fucking tired meme.
>>
>>3029241
Anyone else pissed off that he always has that little bang hanging on his forehead?
>>
>>3029265
This. The man literally has at least one genuine fuck trophy from a woman who would need a battery acid attack to even get within a square mile of giving OP the time of day.
>>
>>3029428
Ya do realize wrestling is a work right?
>>
>>3029241
God he has the most punchable face ive ever seen
>>
>>3029515
>implying brie did not cuck him with BMJ
>>
>>3029241
>What the hell happened to this business? What happened to all the real men?
It's all gone, it has been gone for 15 years.
>>
File: stop eating meat.jpg (255KB, 559x888px)
stop eating meat.jpg
255KB, 559x888px
Why can't modern wrestlers produce male offspring?
>>
>>3029521
Ya do realize half the things he said were things outside the wrestling ring right?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.