[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That has to be the best woman's match in WWE history. Prove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

>No botches
>>
Idk about that, but Asuka is absolutely the greatest female wrestler in WWE history.
>>
5 snowflakes incoming
>>
Nope. It was very good but Sasha vs Bayley is still the best. Asuka matches just don't have the same level of story telling
>>
>>3029184
>Sasha botch machine
Sasha vs Bayley was only better on the build up.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>3029145
Had great build up. Ember spamming finishers, trying to put Asuka away. Asuka using experience instead of dirty tricks. GOAT
>>
File: dougie coffee.gif (3MB, 540x200px) Image search: [Google]
dougie coffee.gif
3MB, 540x200px
>>3029145
>mfw asuka kicked out of the eclipse
>>
>Ember Moon is going to get called up
>No challengers.
>The Mae Young Classic final is in september.

What is she going to do now?.
>>
>>3029145
GOAT
>>
>>3029263
I would have preferred a foot on the rope for that one. It's a better way to keep the Eclipse strong and sell Asuka's "veteran instincts". I really loved the way that the last kick-out put moon in the perfect position to get locked into that submission. It was so seamless.
>>
>>3029145
It was fucking intense with those near falls. Even my friend that isn't really into the women was jumping out of his seat
>>
>>3029263
>The only thing over about her is her finisher
>Asuka takes that away
Poor Ember. She really needs a change in direction.
>>
>>3029272
Ember isn't ready yet. She needs to stay in NXT to keep working on her character.
>>
>>3029286
Ember is solid in the ring and has a decent look. The problem is her gimmick. Sailor Moon, Amazon blood goddess, werewolf is kind of a retarded gimmick.
>>
>>3029294
Her gimmick is fine until her bland promos kill it.
>>
>>3029145
nope, you're basically 100% spot on there. i really can't think of any that come all that close except for maybe the first sasha banks vs bayley match at takeover, and even then it's a VERY clear rung beneath.
>>
>>3029184
Fuck off Mercedes
>>
File: goat vs pirate.jpg (199KB, 1200x898px)
goat vs pirate.jpg
199KB, 1200x898px
>there were actually people dumb enough to think they were going to waste the streak on ember moon
>>
>>3029184
This.
>>
>>3029145
Can't even beat Sasha vs Becky in ring-wise

>>3029381
Charlotte lost the ppv win streak to bayley in a throwaway ppv.
>>
>>3029396
>Charlotte lost the ppv win streak to bayley in a throwaway ppv.

That happened on the main roster where their booking is shit. And a PPV streak isn't anywhere near impressive as an ALL-TIME streak.
>>
>>3029299

literally this
her entire character was sunk the second she started talking on one of the pre-shows, absolutely killed any mystique she had.
>>
File: barrett.jpg (35KB, 600x400px)
barrett.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
>>3029145
Fucking... the Last Man Standing match she had with Cross. Easily the greatest women's match in the last decade, if not longer.
>>
>>3029145
Does this victory at Takeover make her in the same level as a god of women's wrestling?
>>
>>3029145
>>3029145
i bey her pusy smells nice
>>
>>3029272
It's only another 2-3 weeks until Kairi and the other women start appearing on NXT
>>
>>3029286
Ember had the crowd completely on her side by the end through her talent in the ring
>>
>>3029272
Ember's staying in NXT for a while. They put over that she's probably gonna challenge for the title again eventually.
>>
>>3029626
No kidding.

Like, for the past, I dunno, month or two, I've just heard a bunch of people say stuff like Ember shouldn't win, she's not ready, Nikki should be in her place, etc., and I think if she'd won tonight, people would've been fine with it anyway because it was SUCH a good match, but having her lose got the crowd 100% behind her when they might not've been if she'd won.

We'll see who Asuka actually drops the belt to, if anybody, but the NXT women's division is pretty obviously in good hands after she goes up with Ember, Nikki, Ruby, Iconic, Kairi and eventually a bunch of other MYC women.
>>
>>3029615
Based pusy poster finally on /asp/
>>
>the best woman's match in WWE history
Maybe but that's not saying much. Asuka/Bayley I-II and Bayley/Sasha had better heat because Bayley was such a good babyface that it made for great stories in all three matches. Ember Moon couldn't draw heat until she hit the Eclipse.

Io Shirai and Mayu Iwatani had a way better match a few months ago. Just to give perspective.
>>
She's goat but didn't she kick Alexa's face off? That should be a botch.
>>
>>3029145
I'd have to watch it again but my first instinct is to say 3rd best after Sasha's matches with Bayley and Becky.
>>
File: sasha raw talk.jpg (316KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sasha raw talk.jpg
316KB, 1600x900px
>>3030702
this
>>
>>3029145
It was
>>
>>3029145
I have no opinion on Asuka one way or the other. This match was the first time I've seen her wrestle and the first NXT PPV I've seen since Brooklyn I. I thought it was a pretty good match, probably the best on the card. It was the first time I've seen Ember other than pics on /asp/ and I was fairly impressed with her as well. Pretty good shit. Not sure why Asuka gets so much shit, she can wrestle pretty well.
>>
File: asuka spammer.jpg (143KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
asuka spammer.jpg
143KB, 500x458px
>>3032449
It's just one autist spamming monkey pics because he has a crush on her.

Most of /asp/ was supporting her last night.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.