[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bullet Club shirts at WWE events are the second most worn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1357426494034.png (230KB, 831x640px) Image search: [Google]
1357426494034.png
230KB, 831x640px
>Bullet Club shirts at WWE events are the second most worn shirts
>Vince got Balor, Style, Anderson and Gallows to start a WWE Bullet Club
>that idea didn't even last 2 months and Gallows and Anderson are jobbers

So, how did Vince fuck this up so badly?
>>
It was ruined the moment they called it The Club.
>>
>>3028992
This. "The Club" is just cringe.
>>
>>3028992
What else were they going to call it, the "Projectile Society?"
>>
>>3028992
>they call themselves 'the good brothers'
>call them 'the club' instead

>>3029173
the ammunition association
>>
>>3028972
>Reminder that WWE tried to buy Bullet Club rights and Kidani told them to GTFO.
>>
>>3029248
It's laughable that Vince even tried when he can't even get the rights to the Broken Matt gimmick from GFW (I imagine they could use the money).
>>
Why not just start a new faction with new members.
>>
>>3029338
>>3029338
Vince doesn't seem to give a shit about factions post nexus.

Even the 80s only had one faction that wasn't very much treated as one.
>>
>>3029338
WWE has become strangely adverse to stables. The last time they tried we got the League of Nations and it sucked ass.

Stables were awesome in the 90s. They could do no wrong.
>>
>>3029280
Really?
>>
>>3029343
>>3029352
Honestly, Balor, Aj, Karl And Luke, Big Cass and some other would make a killer team, maybe elias samson.
>>
When are we gonna see Balor Club?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdXgBIGG-XU based
>>
File: 1499131653636.jpg (546KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
1499131653636.jpg
546KB, 979x832px
>>3028972
I don't know why anyone thinks it's too late yet. You know people would mark the fuck out if AJ, Finn, Gallows, and Anderson actually came together, even if they do have to call themselves The Club. A faction with those four plus Cole would be white hot.

But Vince seems content to let G&A waste away in midcard hell while AJ runs through the checklist of all the people he needs to feud with before he retires and Finn dicks around with Elias and fucking Bray, so I won't hold my breath
>>
>>3029280
WWE could buy the rights, they just don't want to. Basically they're saying to Matt, "handle it yourself, if you get the rights, you can use the gimmick." or at least that's my understanding.
>>
>>3028992

Da Cluuuuub.

Shit. Just hearing it on live television fucked me up good.
>>
>>3029173
The Clips Collective
>>
>>3029248

Which is hilarious since the majority of the Bullet Club's gimmick was stolen from WWF/E
>>
>>3029173
The gun gang
>>
>>3031006
Yeah? What exactly?
>>
>>3031006
WCW buddy
>>
>>3031222
And WCW borrowed the idea from the UFW-i invasion of NJPW.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.