[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not saying it's HAPPENING, but IT'S HAPPENING.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 182113981.jpg (565KB, 701x747px) Image search: [Google]
182113981.jpg
565KB, 701x747px
I'm not saying it's HAPPENING, but IT'S HAPPENING.

What is this going to mean for wrestling?
>>
>>3026334
Nothing.
>>
>>3026334
Kenny is defecting to WWE.
>>
>>3026348
based cleaner
>>
>>3026348
He signed a 2 year contract with NJPW this March or April or so.
>>
>>3026334
NJPW G1 USA will be massive next year
>>
>>3026400
they may even sell out a gas station parking lot
>>
File: DC2pWm1UwAI28bh.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DC2pWm1UwAI28bh.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
>>3026404
now now, that might be a bit too ambitious for WWE
>>
I marked the fuck out when Cody called Bryan out during the match.
>>
>>3026416
Isn't that the side where the cameras go?
>>
>>3026434
I don't think their cameras are that big
>>
>>3026434
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>b-but isn't t-that the c-c-camera side?
Lmao E-drones
>>
>>3026416

JUST
>>
It'll fail because new japan does long term booking and not instant gratification stuff like american indie fans want/are used to.

Remember how they reacted when Cornette became booker and did a time limit draw, these fans are utter plebs
>>
>>3026442
Free rent and utilities
Also, spacious
Nice accomodations
>>
File: 123456868.jpg (85KB, 436x333px) Image search: [Google]
123456868.jpg
85KB, 436x333px
>leave DB to me
>>
>>3026434
Damn... Vince is using cameras the size of entire stands?
>>
>>3026416
that's the hardcam side
>>
>>3026348
Very interesting time to be a wrestling fan, that's for sure.
>>
>>3026385
Is that true? that's really good to hear
>>
Daniel Bryan is going to CMLL first my guy.
>>
I fucking hate ROH I hope nothing like this happens.

NJPW G1 USA special had half of the show ruined because of these ROH shitters.
>>
>>3026385
He resigned with NJPW in February, his current contract will expire in the Summer of 2018
>>
>>3026334
Bryan is probably going to ROH or NJPW, or both I guess. I don't know exactly when or what promotion, but I do know for a fact he'll be leaving WWE unless they give him a fat as all fuck contract. They won't let him wrestle because they don't want to deal with him being smark favorite and undermining Roman, Seth, etc with the fans when he doesn't sell that much merch to begin with. He also can't be the top guy/face of WWE. This is Vince's decision, apparently. The words I've heard used were "Too big to be small, too small to be big."
Trust me. They're trying to resign him to keep him from NJPW, but everyone is pretty sure he's gone when his contract's up.
>>
>>3030118
Bryan was a top merch seller in 2015 despite only being active for a third of the year
>>
>>3030128
I don't know figures, just what I've heard, and he wasn't selling a whole lot through the last year or so of his run. I suppose that means when he was wrestling, even though he was injured for a good portion of that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.