[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to le Meltz WWE only has "2 or 3" of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: le_stars_man.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
le_stars_man.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
According to le Meltz WWE only has "2 or 3" of the best wrestlers in the world signed with them, excluding Daniel Bryan.

Who are they?
>>
Big Match AJ, Shinsuke, Cesaro
>>
Sasha, Roman and AJ
>>
>>3026095
Asuka and Nak according to Meltzerberg
>>
La Sombra, AJ and Nakameme
>>
>>3026095
Cena Roman.
>>
They have 5

AJ
Nakamura
Cesaro
Zayn
Rollins
>>
>>3026146
>Asuka
Lol no

>>3026157
>The cringe slayer
Lol
>>
>>3026157
>rollins is good
when will this meme end?
>>
>>3026095
immediately i think aj, sami and cena/shinsgay
>>
>>3026157
>AJ
>Nakamura
>Cesaro
Yes
>Zayn
>Rollins
Spotfest indie shitters but better
>>
Nakamura is awful
>>
>>3026157
>Rollins
*Simpsons laughing at (You)*
>>
>>3026157
>Rollins after the injury
>WWE Nakamura
>>
>>3026157
>AJ
>Nakamura
>Cesaro
>Zayn
yes
>Rollins
lol
>>
>>3026095
AJ Styles
Neville
Cesaro
>>
>>3026157
Sami Zayn is good? I've yet to see it and yes, I've saw him vs Nakamura in NXT.
>>
>AJ
>Sami
>Cesaro

Maybe Neville.

Nakamura and Rollins aren't up there anymore Nakamura because of age, Rollins because of injury.
>>
Cena Roman and Orton
>>
>>3026095

Big Cass, Baron Corbin and Darren Young.
>>
AJ
Cesaro
Sheamus
Cena
Nakamura

I count five.
>>
Sara del ray is one of them
>>
>>3026394
>Cena
Nice meme.
>>
>>3026403
She's not an active wrestler anymore, so she doesn't count.
>>
>>3026095
AJ, Cesaro and Asuka
>>
Nakamura, AJ and Asuka. He has said this himself.
>>
File: tumblr_nztgf3tsBn1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nztgf3tsBn1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>>3026095
WWE also has the top three draws in the business

1. Cena
2. Brock
3. Roman

quite frankly I don't think Vince gives a fuck who Meltzer thinks are the best wrestlers and nor do I
>>
>>3026435
Roman > Nakamura
Brock > AJ
Charlotte > Flabsuka

Meltzer eye for talent is shit
>>
>>3026435
He has never said Asuka is one of the best in the world. Never
>>
>>3026463
He said apart from AJ she is the best wrestler in the company.
>>
>>3026435
Asuka isn't even the best female wrestler in WWE.
>>
>>3026467
No he didn't. He said she was one of the best workers but that was two years ago before AJ and Nakamura signed
>>
>>3026437
As much as you may hate it Roman is not a draw its just that plain simple.

>>3026469
I never said she was
>>
>>3026095
He said that off the cuff. I doubt he really thinks there's at least 8-11 wrestlers definitively better than Neville, Cesaro, Zayn, Cien, and Cena. Especially, when he put Reigns of all people up there with Goto. A guy he admits is a world-class worker.
>>
One is obviously AJ, so the question is who's the other two.

Dave really likes Drew McIntyre, I know that.
>>
>>3026611
Yeah, his main point, that many of the best in the world are outside WWE right now, is well-taken. But the ratio isn't as skewed as he said in that show and he probably knows that.

Team WWE vs. Team rest of the world would be a really interesting comparison, though.
>>
>>3026452
unironically kill yourself
>>
>>3026473
Roman is clearly the biggest full-time draw - all evdience points to this fact also. Sorry.
>>
Nakamura has been thoroughly exposed as an outlaw shitter since hes arrived in the wwe
>>
>>3026641
it's not 2013. Roman has surpassed Nakamura. EVERYTHING about Brock is better than AJ. Flabsuka is unappealing trash compared to best female athlete wwe has ever had Charlotte.

Take your hive mind Meltzer/IWC infulenced opinion and shove it straight up your ass
>>
>>3026699
>Le ebin lazy roided suplex city mane is better than AJ
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>3026095
Cena, aj and nakameme i guess
>>
>>3026684
Then why did his reign drop weekly viewership by 10%?
>>
>>3026699
>le Charlotte is good meme
>>
Cesaro and AJ, maybe Nakamura

>>3026233
Watch his series with Cesaro. Zayn vs Nakamura wasn't that good
>>
>>3026875
If Nakamura vs Zayn was the exact same match with no debut, no Sami retirement and without the crowd then the match wouldnt have been that good. But all that stuff made it great, the match itself wasnt amazing but it was really good.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.