[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BUT MARK MY WORDS. MY WAY, IS SIMPLY PROVING IT HERE. AND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Aron-Rex.png (638KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
Aron-Rex.png
638KB, 777x437px
>BUT MARK MY WORDS. MY WAY, IS SIMPLY PROVING IT HERE. AND MY WAY IS NOT ONLY GOING TO CHANGE THE LANDSCAPE BUT IS GOING TO CHANGE THE VERY TEMPLATE OF THE INDUSTRY. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME PERSONALLY, YOU KNOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH.
>>
>>3025410
Did he leave impact?
>>
>>3025410
Is he the most JUST wrestler on earth?
>>
>>3025410
who the fuck is this air conditioning salesman?
>>
>>3025414
He was let go when Jarrett came in.
>>
>>3025410
>"On April 4, 2017 Stevens announced that he was no longer with Impact Wrestling and that he would be taking a break from wrestling to focus on acting"

Kek
>>
File: 1502329952048.jpg (3KB, 82x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502329952048.jpg
3KB, 82x200px
>>3025437
JUST
>>
>>3025410
and people still think the mistreated wrestler meme is real
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>this was his industry changing gimmick
>>
>>3025578

To be fair, I think he fucked up his own possible push. I think the second Curtis Axel got in his face and did the "HURR REPEAT WHAT YOU SAY IN A SILLY VOICE" and looking at the crowd like they were gonna eat it up was the most blatant career suicide I've seen.
>>
>>3025767
How did that happen? I saw his debut promo and then a few shows later he came out looking like that.
>>
>>3025992
His debut gimmick of "former WWE guy with something to prove" wasn't going over. So he went back to what he did best, comedy wrestler.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.