[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dbry destroyed WWE in this interview. for some reason they j

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: wwebtfo.jpg (322KB, 1278x688px) Image search: [Google]
wwebtfo.jpg
322KB, 1278x688px
Dbry destroyed WWE in this interview. for some reason they just didn't want him to wrestle anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd_SOFWHtLU

http://www.wrestling-online.com/wwe/daniel-bryan-gives-detailed-explanation-of-the-events-that-led-to-forced-retirement/
>>
>>3024975
I think it had something to do with him seizing up in matches, constantly being concussed, and being boring as shit
>>
>>3025018
he was definitely getting stale
>>
>>3024975
JUST
>>
>>3024975
They don't want him to die or get paralyzed in their ring wow what jerks forntrying to save his life and still give him money especially now that he has a kid
>>
>>3025025
he's whining and bitching about it now. and Brie has been saying he will wrestle again recently
>>
>>3025025
But Chris Benoit basically dying (mentally) in the ring and Tommy dreamer wrestling in like 2015-2016 in WWE when he probably had more concussions than half of the USA population combined is ok lmao.
>>
File: 1462321856012.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462321856012.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>3024975
>for some reason
>>
>>3025025
Apparently the whole brain damage thing was just a big misunderstanding.
>>
they don't want him because he's too over and fans hijack segments for him
>>
>>3025048
they didn't want a manlet with a stupid beard running company as champ.
>>
Wew lad, I'll admit I was a lapsed fan during his peak so maybe I can't appreciate him, but his fucking attitude towards the company that puts food on his kids table is sickening and going forward I'd never drop a dime if I thought it might make its way to him
>>
>>3025086
>implying he doesn't want to get out of his contract so he can wrestle elsewhere
>>
>>3025086
>Bryan is somehow at fault for not taking WWE's hush money
>>
>>3025092
Yes, I understand that and it's fucking shit head thing to do.
You want out of a contract that YOU Signed? Then break it yourself and pay the financial penalty like a man don't pout and stomp like an 11 year old girl who's parents bought her the wrong cell phone.
>>
>>3025030
Chris is the reason and dreamer wasn't on contract and they were under no obligation to pay for any injuries on his one off appearances. Plus dreamer and or his family would legitimately never win a lawsuit against wwe for injuries.
They don't give a shit about bryan, they care about possible lawsuits.
>>
>>3025030
The lesions on his brain that no one else has and that all you indy shitters never mention were a big reason wwe doctors wouldn't clear him.

I'll feel bad for the kid and even Brie but when his brains leak out his ears on the floor of a Mexican bingo hall I'm not gonna lose much sleep over him
>>
>>3025116
Are you actually fucking retarded?
>>
>>3025125
Did you not even read the interview? There was no lesion
>>
>>3025086

He was never a whiner or complainer like Punk, the reality is that he loves wrestling for whatever reason and it must tear him up to not be doing it. Literally anyone would be doing the same thing as him, credits to him for still trying to do a good job and entertain people as well as put others over in interviews which he did a good job at on Talking Smack, and not becoming an alcoholic or some shit like many others would.

If doctors told you that you could never do something you wanted to again, you would be pissed and tell them they were wrong andyou would recover as well.

No need to try and hate on a dude who is understandably upset at his situation as well.
>>
>go to the doctors, they clear you
>WWE makes you do more tests, they clear you
>WWE makes you do even more tests that are not even protocol
>they find a lesion in his brain
>Daniel calls Vince saying he might be done, Vince is like ok kid you can do your retirement speech monday
>doctor that had previously cleared Daniel sees his speech on RAW, calls him asking what the fuck happened
>Bryan tells him they found a lesion in his brain
>doctor is like dude "lesion" is a vague blanket term for there's something there but we don't know what, Brian had just assumed it meant like a cut in your brain or something
>turns out the grounds for thinking there was a legion was that Bryan's reflexes in a part of his brain were lower than expected, but the place we got tested at usually tests actual pro athletes so what was expected was that he would have the reflexes of a football player or a MMA fighter but Bryan simply had those of a normal person, and since it was the first time he had gotten that particular test there was no personal benchmark to compare to to see if there was any damage
>Bryan's face when Vince bamboozled him into retirement
I can understand Bryan's feelings, he got worked into thinking he had a career ending injury at lost two of his "prime" years outside the ring.
>>
From everything reported it's safe to assume that there are a ton of wrestlers that are just as bad if not worst off than D-Bry. Also the worrying about Chris Benoit happening again is meaningless. Chris Benoit was a steroid induce moron. That event was a mixture of steroid abuse and concussions. I can't wait till he goes somewhere else and does better for himself, his wife and kid. He will be the most over wrestler on the planet by 2019.
>>
>>3025216
Based Vince working the vegan hippy to into a shoot
>>
>trusting wwe creative to keep dbry relevant

He should consider himself lucky that he could rest his body for a couple of years while avoiding the shit shows like old day and this is your life.
>>
>have seizures after matches
>dude I wanna keep wrestling lmao

he has a wife and child to think of, needs to stop being selfish
>>
File: 1502601037700.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1502601037700.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>3025331
>>
>>3025412
And he hid his seizures from his doctors so he can keep wrestling, Benoit 2 Concussion Boogaloo
>>
He lost two years of his career because of all of this and that sucks, but, honestly, isn't this kind of a blessing in disguise?

No matter how you wanna slice it, the dude was beat to shit because he'd been wrestling constantly since he was a young man. He lost time he could've spent wrestling, but with how little he's worked since 2014, he's had a huge amount of time to heal up from wear and tear on his entire body, not just his neck and his head. Not to mention, even after he retired, while he was being the SmackDown GM, he was still getting money from WWE and it's obvious he's gonna play out the rest of his contract rather than ask for his release, so he'll get another year's worth of pay.

So by the time this is all said and done, he'll have gotten over three full years of time for his body to heal. Not to mention that Hyperbaric Medicine shit he's doing. He's probably gonna be in the best condition he's been in a very long time when he comes back and he'll have a pretty decent amount of money for his family (Brie obviously brings in lots of money too) so he can control his bookings and only take as many as he wants. Plus, the scene outside WWE right now (and presumably in 2018) is pretty freakin' great right now.

Seems like a good situation to be in.
>>
>>3025850
Absolutely, by the time his contract expires he'll likely be in better condition than when he signed with WWE in the first place.
>>
>>3025086
>his fucking attitude towards the company that puts food on his kids table is sickening
the company that tried desperately to keep him out the main event until the fans hijacked the show for him? damn he should be grateful
>>
Dbry wins no matter what.
>gets out of contract
>Still gets paid while waiting on his 90 day non compete
>>
>claims he lost 2-years of his career
>implying he would not have had another concussion or 6 in those 2-years

Bryan sounded absolutely delusional desu.
>>
>>3025998
Vince really has you worked doesn't he
>>
>>3026001
Even though the whole "career ending injury" thing was a total bamboozle you can't deny the time off to heal from all those concussions didn't do wonders for him.
>>
>WWE clears you
>tells you to do more tests anyway
If anyone wants proof that Vince wanted Bryan retired, it's right here.

>>3026007
In the long run it's good because that schedule is murder even without injuries and when he works the indies he'll be healed up and could probably go for longer than if he went straight from WWE.
>>
>>3026011
Not to mention that if he truly believes he needs to make up for lost time he's going to have that extra drive once he leaves WWE.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.