[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I want you to cum inside my wife." Was this the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0775.jpg (179KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.jpg
179KB, 640x360px
>"I want you to cum inside my wife."

Was this the moment that Phil was truly humbled?
>>
that was so cringe
>>
>>3023961

He tried giving him advice, right?
>>
>>3023965

if he had won it would have been alpha.

mickey is the one that should have given him some advice.

he tried to lil bro a guy who just beat the fuck out of him.
>>
>>3023946
Holy fuck that was so bad, you can tell based micky wanted none of it
>>
>>3023946 (OP) #
Holy fuck that was so bad, you can tell based micky wanted none of it
>>
Punk's entire career has been extremely cringeworthy
>>
>>3023946
He never said that Anon, and you know it!
>>
>Punk actually trying to call a UFC match

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3023946
this was the worst part of it for me. Not shaking hands, the galloping, getting punched, getting choked, the JUST look on his face post fight... they were bad but they were nothing compared to the cringe of this moment
>>
>>3023946
this was the worst part of it for me. Not shaking hands, the galloping, getting punched, getting choked, the JUST look on his face post fight... they were bad but they were nothing compared to the cringe of this moment
>>
>>3027624
Double-poster confirmed to be CM Punk himself trying to work /asp/ with reverse psychology.
>>
>>3028181
Double-poster confirmed to be CM Punk himself trying to work /asp/ with reverse psychology.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.