[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Triple H On Who WWE's Biggest Competitor Is, If NJPW Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: triple-h-suit.png (123KB, 460x261px) Image search: [Google]
triple-h-suit.png
123KB, 460x261px
>>Which competitor WWE needs to pay the most attention to:
"When you say, 'What's the No. 2 promotion?' and 'WWE doesn't have a promotion knocking on its door and pushing them,' Raw and SmackDown do. Raw and SmackDown have a promotion right on their tail pushing them to do more. That promotion is going to run a show on Saturday night at the Barclays Center, and it's called NXT.

"[NXT] is going to set a bar, and the main roster is going to have to step up to that bar. And trust me, those are all people that are coming from NXT, and now the kids here are pushing them to do the same thing that they pushed the people in front of them to do."

If the success of NJPW is forcing them to make any adjustments:

"I don't think anyone forces anyone to make adjustments, I think it's just that the world changes. What people will accept changes? What people will like changes?

"People's styles that I bring in, I'm not trying to change these performers, I'm trying to give them a platform and then take them on that platform and make the biggest, global star you can make. Whether that goes on to NXT and then on to SmackDown or Raw, whatever that is. A lot of these kids, I want them to be headlining WrestleMania." http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0818/630250/triple-h-on-who-wwe-biggest-competitor-is/
>>
File: 1ZMMWkC.png (671KB, 567x619px) Image search: [Google]
1ZMMWkC.png
671KB, 567x619px
>>3021469
HAHAHAHAHA.
Based H making pro Japs fans SEETHE.

b-but muh 6 stars.
>>
>>3021469
>If the success of NJPW is forcing them to make any adjustments:
>"I don't think anyone forces anyone to make adjustments, I think it's just that the world changes. What people will accept changes? What people will like changes?
>"People's styles that I bring in, I'm not trying to change these performers, I'm trying to give them a platform and then take them on that platform and make the biggest, global star you can make. Whether that goes on to NXT and then on to SmackDown or Raw, whatever that is. A lot of these kids, I want them to be headlining WrestleMania."
based master of spin paul
>>
>>3021469
who japan wrestling literally has more stars from le meltz than fans in attendance kek
>>
>>3021469
memext is garbage
>>
>>3021469
The balls on Haitch to think his little indie playground is rivaling Smackdown
>>
File: 1502661899201.png (132KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502661899201.png
132KB, 168x200px
>>3021469
fucking lmao, poo japan shitters just can't stop getting put in their place by mr big league himself.

>but muh spot fests
>but muh midgets
>but muh fat old dweebs in spandex

FUCKING. LMAO.
>>
>>3021469
HHH has gotta be SEETHING that Vince buries his indie shitter talent once they come up to the main roster
>b-but muh platform, muh making stars
BTFO by Vince.
>>
NXT numbers since Balor left were shit and got even worse since Nakameme left.

Trips cut a promo like his old heel stuff, shit that nobody believes, not even him.
>>
>>3021469
>"NJPW isn't a problem we have Fatty McGookberg"

THE ABSOLUTE
>>
File: nxt tickets.png (191KB, 1101x724px) Image search: [Google]
nxt tickets.png
191KB, 1101x724px
>>3021498
>>3021477

>"NXT is interesting because... House shows are way down. NXT had 12-13,000 people in Orlando and then they had 8,000 in Chicago so that's 20,000 of 50,000 of the whole quarter, so it makes it look really big. Last year's Takeover shows, it was 9,000 in Dallas and 400 in Full Sail so when you look at it, people say "Oh well the numbers are pretty much identical" and well, they in fact are but there's a big difference when your 2 biggest shows have 20,000 people one year and 9,400 people so NXT is actually down 28%."

Oh yeah, AHAHAHAH but who japan pro cringe just got wrecked by based HAITCH Japandroids SEETHING, right? haha, yeah, sure thing, /asp/.
>>
>>3021469
What a mark
>>
>>3021482
They're all shit so I'd say they are rivals.
>>
nxt really crashed in relevance the last year
>>
>>3021469
>"People's styles that I bring in, I'm not trying to change these performers, I'm trying to give them a platform and then take them on that platform and make the biggest, global star you can make."

Pffffft
WWE literally has NXT for stars to adapt to WWE's slow ass and limited style.
>>
>muh loss leader indie fed created to get smarks to love me is #2
Fucking cringe. Year 17 of his mid-life crisis and it doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon.
>>
>>3021469
>NXMeme is competition for RAM and cuckdown
>w-w-we don't care about new japan

lmao the state of pauletty
>>
>>3021511
>NXT, a developmental brand, sells 20,000 tickets
>NuJapandroid posts this as evidence NXT sucks

What is it with you weebs?
>>
>>3021511
>>3021530
>>3021539
>>3021542
this desu, it's a shame that nxt didn't actually retain its big names and become the third brand that haitch wanted it to be. instead it just keeps signing more and more irrelevant indie guys and now some shitters (mike kanellis) even get to skip it.
>>
Listening to HHH is always an exercise in trying to parse the spin.

He stopped just short of saying NXT is better than the main roster and Takeover always kicks the shit out of the PPV the next day and then he stopped just short of saying NJPW doesn't force them to do anything because he can just take NJPW people and put them in NXT.

That question was phrased badly though and Triple H always dodges it when asked about NXT. He was asked if he wants to bring in Kenny Omega and he said "If there's someone talented out there, I already know about them and I'm trying to bring them in."
>>
>>3021543
the state of this developmental droney
>>
>>3021545
desu going through NXT would've been a boon for the Kanellis' because they actually would've gotten more than five seconds put into their gimmick.
>>
>>3021550
He's become an expert at it. Dude's the GOAT wrestling politician.
>>
>>3021554
of course. no idea why they went to straight roster.

well that's a lie, i do have an idea, i just don't know if she sucked off vince only or haitch and dunn too.
>>
>>3021545
mike kanellis might be the funniest signing in awhile. why'd they even bother? they didn't have anyone else who could job to sami zayn? no extra sin caras floating around backstage?
>>
>>3021550
>>3021555
It's amazing how he never takes responsibility wen things go wrong.

He is actually blaming the failure of some NXT callups on Vince.
>>
>>3021511
POSTIVELY SEETHING.
It's okay weeb, i'm sure they'll get another worthless 6 star match soon.
>>
>>3021555
HHH is such a weird dude to figure out. He buries people but he's also credited with rebuilding a lot of bridges. He sticks up for the main roster's stupidity but his booking in NXT is the furthest thing from it. He's this huge politician but he's also kind of a huge wrestling dork.

Transitioning from Vince to him is gonna be super weird, that's for sure.
>>
>>3021564
Almost nobody is as over as they day they stepped out of NXT onto the main roster. If I were HHH I'd be slapping Vince with a 2x4 for fucking up all my hard work.
>>
>>3021580
He's a complicated dude. I think he genuinely cares about stuff like NXT, good matches, cruiserweights and womens wrestling, and generally trying to develop talent. But at the same time he seems mega petty and hungry for respect, and really wants to be considered a GOAT wrestler.
>>
File: okada.jpg (52KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
okada.jpg
52KB, 600x899px
>>3021579
>worthless 6 star match

Revenue and profits are rising, the company is healthy and just had its most profitable G1.

Meanwhile the WWE has to cut freaking pyro due to low profits and can't sell out the biggest show of the summer anymore.
>>
>>3021511
NXMEME BTFO

>>3021579
>>3021620
DRONEY BTFO
>>
>>3021620
But they didn't make a profit.
>>
>>3021653
wrong
>>
>>3021653
They had like a 14% profit margin you dimwit.

If the WWE would have had the same margin they would have had almost 100 millions in profits.
>>
>>3021585
HHH won't say shit. He lives in constant fear of upsetting Vince McMahon and losing his succession spot, which he's kissed ass his whole career for.

He's just playing with his fake super-indy, waiting for Vince to die.
>>
>>3021585
>Hard work
Signing made superstars and take credit when they success and blame everybody but him when fail

I'm happy the 2 biggest call up successes are Alexa and Carmella.2 girls who were "not ready".

>>
File: tirplehblueeyes.jpg (97KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
tirplehblueeyes.jpg
97KB, 500x383px
>>3021469
BASED HHH
>>
>>3021884

YA SEE YUGI IN THIS BUSINESS
>>
>>3021620
>40,000 New Japan World subscribers worldwide
>Omegetty leaving for WWE soon
>will never ever ever catch up to WWE no matter how many 6 star matches they have

Keep seething weeb.
>>
>>3021564
And he's right to do that.
>>
>>3021702
The biggest call up success is Charlotte and it's not even arguable
>>
>>3021932

Your point is? NJPW doesn't need to be as big as the WWE to be successful.

The WWE will kill itself off soon anyway. Its business is crumbling everywhere.
>>
NO MATTER HOW THINGS CHANGE, THEY ALWAYS STAY THE SAME
>>
>>3021949
it is arguable considering shes not as popular as Sasha or Alexa despite the biggest push
>>
>>3021949
But she is Flair's daughter so the push was coming regardless talent.

Fortunately she is pretty good
>>
>>3021469
ITT: a bunch of anons fail at reading comprehension.

All he says is that everyone does their own thing, calm your tits.
>>
>>3021469
>""[NXT] is going to set a bar, and the main roster is going to have to step up to that bar..."
and immediately contradicts himself
>"I don't think anyone forces anyone to make adjustments..."
Anyway once Danielson goes to NJPW or something hopefully he doesn't die in the ring and makes some waves. I don't see NJPW being a huge threat, but imo it's definitely the better product now and it's not even close. Though WWE has been straight up garbage for a while.
>>
>>3021594
So basically a good, but overly sensitive Dad.
>>
File: ricky.jpg (31KB, 459x475px) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
31KB, 459x475px
>>3021469
>our developmental promotion, filled with people we don't think are ready for the main roster, is what the main roster has to step up to
Is this nigga retarded?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.