[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cornette joining impact is best for business. Every company he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: jim-cornette.jpg (24KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
jim-cornette.jpg
24KB, 288x361px
Cornette joining impact is best for business. Every company he was a part of did the best when he was on creative or booking. WCW, wwf, roh, smw, tna. Etc. Njpw weabs and E drones bout to be btfo and GFW will take its place at the top
>>
His booking for RoH was shit.
>>
This fat hillbilly talks non-stop about his love for traditional southern rasslin' but anything I've seen him book looks like overbooked carny bullshit. He's gonna have crash TV style angle overload, fuck finishes to get "heat", people being thrown into cakes and ancient mummies coming out of boxes. Corny is fun to listen to on podcasts but he stinks at creative.
>>
>>3020726
>told kevin owens to lose weight
>told sami zayn to not wear a mask
>got a tv deal by toning down the hardcore trash """""wrestling""""""
>didn't do 50/50 booking and protected top guys with shit like time limit draws no different than you see in njpw or cmll
>didn't let his guys kill themselves at house shows for a hot lunch
>kept the company alive after their ace was poached by wwe

Literally did nothig wrong. ROH fans were just PWG tier retards who didn't want real booking and just wanted to see one off fantasy matches with lots of weapons and stupid dives
>>
>>3020783
>told kevin owens to lose weight
Retarded advice since Steen being a fat piece of shit only added to his charm as an asshole.

>told sami zayn to not wear a mask
Even more retarded advice because look how well that worked out for him in WWMeme.

>got a tv deal by toning down the hardcore trash """""wrestling""""""
I don't have a problem with this.

>didn't do 50/50 booking and protected top guys with shit like time limit draws no different than you see in njpw or cmll
The Gabe-era did this as well and did it much better (before Gabe's booking went to shit).

>didn't let his guys kill themselves at house shows for a hot lunch
Okay?

>kept the company alive after their ace was poached by wwe
He wouldn't have been ousted as booker if he was doing such a bang up job.

I will agree though that RoH fans can be exceptionally retarded, but that goes without saying for damn near all indie fans.
>>
>>3020794
dem didnt knew fat amarican trash was real
>>
>>3020794
>zayne's gimmick was basically a parody of lucha
>this is a good thing
Not at all, the broken spanglish could have also come off as really racist. While I personally don't give a shit, it's not marketable but it's something you can get away with when your promotion is only watched by a couple hundred people.

>he wouldn't be ousted as a booker if he did such a bang up job
keeping the company where it was at during a time he had to develop all that new talent is a feat. He was only "ousted" due to the wrestlers constant bitching they couldn't do all the stupid shit that popped into their heads.
>>
>>3022307
you font know shit men. Jim made roh trash and he is one of the worst people in wrestl;ing now.
>>
are people really defending CAW Wars ROH cause he got them a TV deal?

Shit was awful
>>
>>3022315
ROH was best when Cornette was booking from 2011-2013
>>
>>3020722
it's a great idea as he's a clear symbol of the direction GFW is going in to establish their own identity, not the storyless high workrate stuff of NJPW and the Indies and the borderline cartoonish stuff you get from WWE. but something more serious than the both
>>
>>3022329
either u r davey richards or u r an moron idiot
>>
>>3022335
And that is bland guys doing midcard style matches?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.