[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok. He might not be the best worker in the biz. He might not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Ok. He might not be the best worker in the biz. He might not have the best promos. But they want to get him over. So let's just fucking get behind him already! He's got the right look and kids love him and the women like him. The business needs him as The Guy to move forward
>>
>>3019487
>E shill literally on his knees begging and sobbing to like this samoan reject
>>
Vince doesn't give a fuck what fat marks think.
>>
>>3019487
>smark copypasta
>>
>>3019487
Honest question: Will people cheer for him if he joins the Shield again?
>>
I always thought Kevin Nash was bullshitting in his one shoot interview where he says Vince would rather have a half filled arena with someone he loves to watch on top than a full arena going crazy for someone he doesn't care for. He also said if there was no competition back to Vince back then that he would've had the WWF title for twice as long as Diesel.

I used to think this was bullshit from a dude who showed up high for a shoot interview but the longer this Reigns push keeps going I now realize it was the truth.
>>
>>3019538
Probably desu. That little shield spot they did earlier this year got a decent nostalgia pop
>>
>>3019541
Vince operates on its my property or the highway. Most do too.
>>
>>3019541
de pushing Austin as soon as the threat of WCW was gone is another example of this

the guy who saved your company and made you a billionaire deserves to be treated like royalty until he retires, but Austin was never a Vince guy
>>
>>3019487
>10 cents has been deposited into your bank account. Thank you for Standing Up For WWE!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.