[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he ever really good or were you just convinced he was cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

Was he ever really good or were you just convinced he was cause people kept parroting it?
>>
No man is ever truly good
>>
>>3019310
No man is ever truly evil
>>
>>3019304
He was legitimately good. Then they mishandled him like it always happens and now he's a geek.
>>
>>3019304
He was fucking terrible but Daniel Bryan carried him to a decent match in ROH and so people thought he was okay and then he kept stealing peoples moves and then Triple H fell for the meme. I'm not even kidding when I say he always sucked and it didn't take long for people to see that.
>>
He was great, but the knee injury and the god awful face turn ruined him. This cringe worthy Seth "king slayer" "freaking" "burn it down" Rollins bullshit isn't helping much either.
>>
>>3019312
>He was legitimately good.
>>3019317
>He was great
Two idiots who got worked HEAVILY by WWE. "He was good, I swear, he had tons of charisma and his matches weren't just idiotic high spots"
>>
>>3019304
He was good but overrated, now he's shit.
>>
He was always shit on the mic. Prove me wrong, marks.
>>
>>3019329
This
His heel promos were just boring
Fact promos are straight shit
>>
File: Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>3019329
"I'm gonna kill him anyway"
Dope. Proven wrong, mark.
>>
>>3019317
WWE does not know how to get faces over period. They think it's all forced taglines and catchphrases
>>
>>3019394
That line was okay, but the promo that came before it was horrible and exposed Rollins' lack of adlibbing.
Blew yourself out with that one, mark.
>>
>>3019311
THIS is eeeeevil... EVERYTHING is eeeeeevil
>>
>>3019322
>it's an "OP flips out when he gets answers he doesn't like" thread
>>
>>3019304
When you factor selling, move set, strength he's the best worker in WWE and it's not even close...

If he was World Champ WWE wouldn't be dead..
>>
>>3019441
is this your average edrone
>>
>>3019441
>he's the best worker in WWE
>and it's not even close
You forgot about the King of Manlets.
>>
>>3019441
>If he was World Champ WWE wouldn't be dead..

his heel run with the belt made millions of people stop watching
>>
He used to be great in the ring. Hard to tell if he's still good now that he had to tone a lot of stuff down.
Always been trash on the mic. Not believable at all.
>>
>>3019317
SPARKLECROTCH
>>
>>3019497
>made millions of people stop watching
No it did not, check the ratings for Raw after WM31. His feuds with Sting, Cena and Brock had the ratings consistently 3.0+, only time ratings dropped was when he was feuding with Kane during NFL season.
>>
>>3019304
He was pretty good, his storyline was great. Face turn killed him and now joining back with Ambrose just feels like desperation.
>>
File: lLUUyuaE.jpg (24KB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
lLUUyuaE.jpg
24KB, 327x327px
>>3019394
>>
>>3019304
An A+ player and backed up by legends
>>
>>3019532
>works with huge draws
>they draw
>doesn't work with huge draws
>nobody to draw
>>
>>3019304
Roh and movez germs
>>
died with curbstomp.
crazy how both these guys need a rub from ambrose who has been playing the same face character for past 3 years to get over. DEAN IS NO ETTY
>>
>>3019532
jasethy killed ratings
kys wewtist
>>
>>3019304
I always thought he was shit, I gave him a chance because I didn't watch Roh but he was just garbage
>>
>>3019304
Best in the WWE today, no meme.

He's the only reason I continue to watch on occasion, it's no coincidence that the ratings for Raw tanked after he tore his ACL, even a Vince/Roman feud couldn't bring the ratings up to where Seth had them.
>>
File: Ambrose-Reigns-gifs-001.0.gif (1MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Ambrose-Reigns-gifs-001.0.gif
1MB, 350x197px
I like him.
Yeah, I liked when broke Cena's nose likely giving him a concussion.
I liked when he injured Finn's shoulder ending his push for the foreseeable future.
Oh... and I liked when he almost killed that worthless piece of shit Sting. Talk about somebody who is all hype!
>>
>>3019304
he was never good
>>
>>3019583
That was Bryan not showing up for Raws for weeks as champion and dean 1.87 Ambrose
>>
>>3019625
hello jasethy
>>
File: wwe seth.webm (2MB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
wwe seth.webm
2MB, 950x534px
>>3019304
He was really great in 2015, hell and great moves then WWE banned all his moves and he got scared of injure people.
>>
File: wwe seth ambrs.gif (3MB, 501x280px) Image search: [Google]
wwe seth ambrs.gif
3MB, 501x280px
>>3021291
>>
It's obviously Seth doesn't give a fuck anymore but he's still top 5-10 talent that they have
>>
Very impressively has the least charisma of his former stablemates when they include Roman Reigns.
Alright in the ring, though. Was 8/10 at his best, is about 7 now.
>>
>>3019560
You need two to tango, you fucking mark
>>
>>3019304
He is ok.
Good as heel, not so giod as face.
You cant blame him for HHH and steph to put semselfe over him all the time.
>>
His HIAC with Owens was one of the worst matches I've ever seen. It was comically bad.
>>
>>3023360
Evidently not.
>>
>>3023360
No you don't, jasethy has never drawn a ding-dong diddly dime, hi colby ya ding-dong diddly seething?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.