[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best thing on Raw since the brand split >will job to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>best thing on Raw since the brand split
>will job to the Shieldettys, two guys who flopped despite huge main event pushes
>will proceed to flounder in the lower midcard

Sheasaro in NJPW when?
>>
>They will lose at Summerslam
>They will split up
>Cesaro will finally be sent to Smackdown at the rumored shake-up
>But now Big Scripts Ward is not there to save him anymore
>No gods, no kings, only Road Dogg
>Goes the way of Luke Harper
This pain is so familiar.
>>
>>3018645
If only.
>>
>>3018654
utterly terrifying that
>>
>>3018677
>utterly terrifying that
I read that with an accent
>>
>>3018645
Honestly they have the tools to be a GOAT tag team in NJPW. Sheamus beats people up and doesn't afraid of anything. Cesaro does all the cool stuff. Make them champs for a year or more. No more of this hot potato bullshit with the tag titles. Just a couple of big fuckers tossing around Jap twinks for big-time yen.
>>
>>3018645
>Sheasaro in NJPW when?
they're too good for NJPW since they're over 5'9'' and know how to sell properly
>>
>>3018719
>>3018699
>Shesaro go to NJPW
>Beat and bury the Young Cucks
>outsell merch
>End up destroying the Elite and Bullet Club by themselves
That would the greatest thing ever
>>
>>3018645
Both are favourties by the higher ups in NJPW, so there would be no problem moving to Japan.
>>
>>3018719
It would be nice to see Okada finally get a real opponent instead of him just bullying cruiserweights all the time
>>
>>3018654

Top kek
>>
I really like The Shield, but I wouldn't mind it at all if Sheasaro won.
>>
>will job to the Shieldettys
>when they just beat the Hardys
(lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.