[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Takeover >Asuka blatantly cheats to retain. Not ambiguous/borderline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

>Takeover
>Asuka blatantly cheats to retain. Not ambiguous/borderline but straight-up outrageous, with the crowd booing
>Retains, walks out looking completely maniacal
>Summerslam
>Sasha goes over clean, commentators emphasise finally winning big on ppv, this is her time now etc etc
>Bliss sobbing in the ring
>Bayley comes out to celebrate, they both rub it in Lexi's face
>They taunt her, pull her hair, push her a bit
>Crowd not liking this
>They leave towards the back
>Bliss full-on bawling in the ring like a little girl, nursing an arm injury, crowd sympathetic
>She gets on mic and says "I w-want a rematch, tomowwow! *sob, sob*"
>Sasha and Bayley snigger amongst themselves at the entranceway, walk away
>next night on RAW
>Cuck Angle informs Sasha that Bliss has invoked her rematch clause and he's going to give her it, tells Sasha to get ready to defend tonight
>a mysterious assailant, disguised in loose black clothing, ambushes Bliss backstage, hits supposedly already injured arm with a pipe
>Sasha and Bayley hear about this later backstage, look all smug
>head to ring at the end of the night, say I guess Bliss can't compete tonight, that's ok, she'll still get her rematch when she's fit, but tonight is all about THE BOSS
>*gloating*, crowd jeering
>Cuck Angle comes out again, says we're still having a main event tonight, Oh it's true, it's true! Alexa might be out injured, and I dunno whodunnit, but I've got a suitable replacement
>...Asuka's music hits
>horsies are in shock
>first takes out Bayley
>literally Goldberg
>then squashes Sasha
>*AND THA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........*
>Asuka climbs the turnbuckle, holds both NXT and RAM belt aloft
>*bah gawd king*

>>
...Aftermath:
>Sasha and Bayley are heels. Sasha top heel looking to get the title back
>Asuka is ambigious/dynamic. Straddles both shows - is a heel on NXT but cheered on RAW of the awesome debut and horsies are heels
>Bliss's mysterious assailant is still unrevealed. Horsies say it was Asuka, Asuka say it must have been a horse. Ongoing.
>Bliss returns to cute Bliss mode for a while. Says she's always been small and was bullied as a child so felt she had to compensate by being mean and nasty, but it wasn't the real her, and she's sowwy, and she'll be nice again. Crowd finds her adorable.
>at the next NXT ppv, Asuka vs Ember again. Asuka tries to cheat again but this time Ember survives and wins the NXT title, celebrating in ring. Asuka is shocked, slowly going back up the ramp, and goes full sour grapes "SO WA...I DON CARE...I LAW WIMMIN CHAMPION...HAHA! I DON NEE NXT, NXT STUPI! BAI-BAI!"
>*leaves NXT*

How hard would you mark?
>>
have sex
>>
File: asukahairflip.gif (3MB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
asukahairflip.gif
3MB, 410x230px
>>3018582
>crowd booing
>Asuka
Pick one and only one.

>Asuka on RAM
Make it stop
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.