[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do they see in this guy? Since he came to the main roster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: FATASS.jpg (115KB, 800x1455px) Image search: [Google]
FATASS.jpg
115KB, 800x1455px
What do they see in this guy? Since he came to the main roster two years ago:

1 time Universal Champ
2 time US Champ
3 time Intercontinental Champ

Sammy, meanwhile, is rotting at the bottom of the card.
>>
>>3018492
Trips likes him. idk, never saw the appeal. Okay wrestler, inconsistent talker, bad look, anti-draw. Then again everyone in wwe is nowadays.
>>
Okay promo (was consistently great when paired with Y2J though), above average wrestler, bad look. Yeah, he'd be a midcarder in most other eras of WWE. Sami is even worse though.
>>
>>3018512
HHH wont push anyone that looks better than him
>>
Him and Zayn are both shit
>>
>>3018492
worst Champion WWE has ever had alongside Miz and Bryan
>>
>>3018492
>>3018492
I really have no idea. Zayn is better in every single way and didn't need Jericho to carry him for 7 months.
>>
He's one of the VERY few talents (male and female) that can recite the garbage dialog that WWE writers give him and make it sound not completely robotic and cringe.
>>
>>3018492

He is the only heel that keeps kayfabe.
Also he draws heat and not the bad kind Jinder or Bayley do.
>>
>>3018704
I'm pretty sure he improvises half of the stuff he says. Working with Y2GOAT helped him a lot in that regard,
>>
>>3018704
This. Any Indy guy needs to look at him as the shining example of what WWE wants because he has everything going against him you can have when it comes to what Vince likes but he recites the WWE script like none of the others can and that's all that matters now. Also when he first was called up his t-shirt sold out online so quickly they made two more designs that sold very well too.

So a little bit of right place and right time along with the fact he makes the awful WWE scripts sound decent.
>>
>makes /asp/ seeth
>worked tripfags into leaving
>fat, hasn't hit a gym but is still one of the most over guys

Pretty cool in my book
>>
>>3018778
seething
>>
>>3018512
>Okay wrestler
Almost every one of his PPV matches have been the MotN
>inconsistent talker
He is solid enough. And 1000 times better on the mic than Finn Balor and Sami Zayn. 2 people who are loved by the fucking IWC
>bad look
Im not sure. If he would loose his gut and become just another muscle head, he would look realy weird. But then again, Im used to his fat gut. Also he lost some weights in the past months, hasnt he? He was fatter after he became a mainstay on RAW.
>anti-draw
Every good wrestler is an anti-draw.
Or are you telling me that The Rock and SCSA where GOATS? They could talk better than the rest in a time where wrestling was at its peak. In the last 10 years, which wrestler became a superstar? John Cena. 1 fucking guy. Batista became famous through Hollywood, Randy Orton is only famous by the casual wrestling fan. I blame the decay of wrestling as mainstream media (and shitty booking)
>>
>>3018492
He sucks HHH's dick

He's also younger than all the indy darlings on the roster
>>
>>3019658
>>anti-draw
>Every good wrestler is an anti-draw.
>Or are you telling me that The Rock and SCSA where GOATS?

what did he mean by this
>>
>>3019681
Stone Cold and the rock where shit wrestlers, mate. One was a fucking brawler with like 4 moves and the other had a fucking standing elbow drop as his finisher and the worst sharpshooter known to men.
>>
>>3019704
18+
>>
>>3019713
What moves did SCSA have then?
>Stunner
>Stomp a guy in the corner
>Left middle finger
>Right middle finger
>>
>>3020739
Lou Thesz press
>>
>>3019704
>moves
you know nothing about wrestling
>>
>>3020747
Oh shit, we're up to five.
>>
>>3018492
He's the best wrestler in the company.
>>
>>3020753
Okada and Omega have about 100 moves each and they can only get 26k in the Tokyo dome

shows how important moves are, you obese weeb
>>
>>3020739
>Lou Thesz press
>Pointed elbow drop
>Second rope pointed elbow drop
>Piledriver
>Spinebuster
>Chop
>Running Lariat
He has a lot of moves, not that it matters though
>>
>>3020761
And thus you prove the point.
The best workers aren't draws.
>>
>>3019704
Being a good worker doesn't mean using many moves, Ishii is a great wrestler and his finisher is a simple brainbuster.
>>
>>3020761
>and they can only get 26k in the Tokyo dome
kek WWMeme can't even sell out Sumo Hall.
>>
>>3019658
>Almost every one of his PPV matches have been the MotN

When wrestling Roman on a card with no great matches.

>>3019704
>Stone Cold and the rock where shit wrestlers, mate.

Oh, wait, you're an idiot.
>>
>>3019658
>And 1000 times better on the mic than Finn Balor and Sami Zayn. 2 people who are loved by the fucking IWC

KO is an IWC darling too. And it's easy to be better on the mic when you don't have to cut the scripted "aw shucks, I just love competing!" promo that every WWE babyface is required to say whenever they have a microphone
>>
He's everything a wrestler needs to be.

Great charisma, mic skills and wrestling skills.

He works the marks like crazy.
>>
>>3018492
>what do they see in this guy?
the catering
>>
They usually put those titles on the workhorses. Pretty sure Owens is yet to be injuried on the main roster and he wrestles in a safe way, so they like him.
>>
>>3018492
he's a fat tub of lard
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.