[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bryan returning to wrestling, ROH makes most sense due to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o2atytdmok1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg (30KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2atytdmok1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg
30KB, 642x361px
>Bryan returning to wrestling, ROH makes most sense due to his family, the crossover with NJPW and it being his first place
>Young Bucks randomly starting shilling Chicago bullet club merch, Punk has stated a number of times he'd have no problems working the indies for fun
They're coming home...

How big would it be if Bryan and Punk faced off outside of WWE? I think it could legit change the whole dynamic of wrestling. That's a major match at Wrestlemania, a WWE title match happening outside the WWE.
>>
File: It's all coming together.png (1002KB, 1561x1094px) Image search: [Google]
It's all coming together.png
1002KB, 1561x1094px
>>
>thats a major match at wrestlemania
It happened at a throwaway PPV and no one remembers it
>>
>>3018325
I hope Bryan dies, or becomes a vegetable, shit wrestler who can't draw
>>
>>3018344
Yeah, before Bryan was the most over guy in the last 10 years.

Before Punk quit the company and told WWE to fuck themselves.
>>
>>3018325

Not that I wouldn't be excited for it but I've seen the match several times in both ROH and WWE and while they've always had good matches they just don't mesh in the same way they do with others.

Least of all both wrestling their first match in years. I just wouldn't want the 2 of them facing each other right away.
>>
>>3018352
To be fair if this match happened it would be more for the statement rather than the match itself.
>>
>>3018352

I'd have Bryan face Tanahashi and have CM Punk face Kazuchika Okada. Both are very safe opponents for the guys and will make them sell. Kenny is obviously way the fuck above the two, so I'd have them warm up and work a few matches with those two and help them get back into wrestling shape, help get the rust off. Both of them are a lot older than they used to be but if you train them extensively through their rigorous training program, they'll probably be at the top of their game. Fuck's sake, look at Suzuki, who's 50 years old. Tanahashi is 40, Kojima is 46 and looks and moves like a monster. Age isn't an issue as well as their training.
>>
>>3018374

This is my hope with Bryan really. I know it's fun to meme about Bryan never having had a 5 star match, but at his best I've never seen anyone who was as good at professional wrestling as Bryan. If he could get back to even 80% of that he'd still be top ten in the world today. I still worry though, he slowed down a ton in his last few years in the E, whether it was injury or something else, he had become a shell.
>>
>>3018374
Bryan can hang with all those dudes and Bryan vs Tanahashi is potentially one of the best matches of all time.

I do wonder if Punk could hang - his biggest skill was always his mic work and whilst he has great psychology which helps, technically he was never the greatest in the ring.
>>
>>3018374
Don't forget about Nagata.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.