[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince unlocked his locker and Shawn walked past him and did the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 13273.jpg (56KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
13273.jpg
56KB, 686x384px
Vince unlocked his locker and Shawn walked past him and did the same. Vince slipped out of his suit and the cold water had made his penis shrink. Shawn slipped out of his suit and Vince was rewarded with a wonderful profile of his cock. Shrinkage had also taken a toll on him, but his was natural and seeing foreskin was a huge turn on.

"That was fun," Shawn said.

Vince hadn't anticipated the turn of Shawn's head and it was quite obvious that Vince had been busted. "You've got a great form" Vince said. "Looked like you were gliding in the water."

He said thanks and Vince hoped his cheeks hadn't gotten too red. Neither one of them had time for a coffee, so they went their separate ways.

Several times through the weekend, Vince's mind went back to the image of Shawn's cock. For years he had fantasy thoughts about sucking his cock, but actually doing it seemed quite remote. Sex with Linda had dropped to once or twice a month and thoughts of being sexual with Shawn entered his mind more and more.

Linda and Vince did have sex that weekend and she even sucked him for a bit. Vince was in heaven and her warm mouth performed magic, but there were moments he wished he was her and wondered how it felt to have a mouthful of penis.

They had never tried anal sex and while thrusting in her, his mind drifted to being on his back, with Shawn over him and him sliding his thickness in and out and releasing deep inside. As Vince spurted into her, he imagined the sound of a man releasing into him.

Several weeks passed and Shawn and Vince continued their workouts and swims. After stripping down, Shawn suggested they take a sauna. They entered the room with their towels around them and were greeted by an older gentleman sitting on his towel and fully exposed.

The head of his cock was large and he was thick around. His hair was greying and curly and fully covered his ball sac. "Sorry guys," he said while covering.

"That's fine," Shawn replied. "Being nude is the best way in here.
>>
File: 25851.jpg (30KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
25851.jpg
30KB, 456x352px
"Good. I'm Pat. You don't mind if I remove the towel?"

"Not at all. My name is Shawn and this is my friend, Vince," Shawn said as he folded his towel and sat on it.

Vince did the same.

They began chatting about wrestling and when Vince thought it was safe, admired the two cocks exposed to him. Pat added some water to the coals and his cock swayed invitingly. Vince wanted to touch it and drag his tongue over his slit.

Vince looked over to Shawn and he grinned slightly. At the same time, he parted his legs a bit. Vince couldn't stop from looking down, nor could he stop the blush glowing on his cheeks. He felt embarrassed and relieved. Embarrassed that his secret was exposed and relieved that it was exposed.

"That's it for me guys," Pat said. "It's been good chatting with you."

A minute after Pat left, Shawn said it was more than enough time for him and asked if Vince was ready to leave. He stood and stepped towards the door and just as Vince was about to wrap the towel around himself, Shawn placed his hand on his butt. He gave it a light squeeze and an even lighter tap.

He opened the door and the cold air hit like a ton of bricks, but it didn't put a chill on the feelings running through Vince. Shawn returned his hand to his bottom and guided Vince to his locker.

He opened his locker and dropped his towel. Vince had gone well beyond thinking of his cock as just eye candy. He wanted to please it in every way possible and even more than that, he wanted it inside him.

Vince wondered if Shawn was thinking how nice it would be to have his lips sliding down his cock and how he would love to penetrate and ultimately, possess him.
>>
good thread
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
They seldom stopped together for coffee, but Shawn suggested they do. They talked about swimming and meeting Pat. Moments of silence passed and Shawn said, "I've noticed you peeking for a while. At first I thought it was just curiosity, but the way you looked at Pat, I realized it was more than that."

It was a relief to Vince to admit that it was more than curiosity.

It turns out they were almost carbon copies of each other, the difference being that his fantasy was from the point of view of a top and Vince from a bottom.

Neither one of them had experienced male with male sex and we were at the edge of a precipice and ultimately had to decide which way to go.

Just before getting into their own cars, Shawn said, "I've imagined a number of times how good it would feel to have you sucking me."

Vince cheeks flushed with warmth. "I guess about the same number of times I've imagined sucking you."

Driving home it hit him. Vince just told a man that he wanted to suck him.
>>
What the fuck is this gay shit
>>
>>3017819
> he doesn't know about all the tumbler homo fan fiction wrestling stories

Stay away
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.