[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to have actual angles and characters >debuts felt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: developmental.png (162KB, 620x206px) Image search: [Google]
developmental.png
162KB, 620x206px
>used to have actual angles and characters
>debuts felt big as they were hyped in advance
>parity of usage across the roster
>nice mixture of experience talent and burgeoning younglings
>fastforward
>everyone is an entrance theme, nothing more
>rising male "star" is alesteir black
>biggest "star" is a f-
>ALESTEIR BLACK LMFAO
>biggest "star" is a fat chinese chick
>champ is a theme song
>slew of indie half-names in black trunks
>stories are borderline non-existent
>only good division has been sunk by getting rid of revival, breaking up DIY, and putting the belts on two fat green guys
>majority of the crowd wears new japan merch

What is it's problem?
>>
Who's the fat Chinese chick?
>>
File: wawasuka.png (268KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
wawasuka.png
268KB, 401x400px
>>3017458
first day on /asp/?
>>
>>3017452
>used to have actual angles and characters
When? It was always Geek A vs. Geek B battling to see who's the better wrestler.
>>
>>3017458
Leo Gao I think?
>>
>>3017493
>He wasn't around for Big E
>He wasn't around for Bo
>He wasn't around for Nev and Sami
Your loss, mate.
>>
>>3017500
E doesn't really fit in with those. He was just five-man battling to show he's the best wrestler. Bo's when shit got hot.
>>
>>3017452
My only real criticism is the lack of storylines. Apart from that it's still far more watchable than RAW.
>>
>>3017500
Sounds like I missed nothing of worth.
>>
>>3017506
Sure, but wanting 5 was a pretty good gimmick for how simplistic it was.
>>
>>3017516
I guess you'll never know since you already made up your mind about it without ever seeing it. But it's good insight on some of the retards in this board, though.
>>
>>3017452
>everyone is an entrance theme, nothing more
This isn't true for a single person on the roster, not even Roode. I hate this dumb meme.

>stories are borderline non-existent
Did you miss what they've been doing with Strong since like April? Asuka's title reign itself has been one big story. Ember Moon has a story, she's just a charisma vacuum that can't get people invested. Even Samoa Joe's title win had a nice little background to it and gave him some depth.
>>
>>3017947
have sex ya ding-dong diddly dweeb
>>
>>3017948
>SEETHING
>>
>>3017452
NXT has become a predictable series of
>new big thing gets signed and debuts at a Takeover
>eventually takes title off previous big thing
>after 2-3 matches previous big thing goes to the main roster
>new big thing is now old big thing and a new new big thing debuts and the cycle begins anew
>>
>>3017985
Basically. The only thing worth watching on NXT was the Revival/DIY feuds, now the Revival are on the main roster and perma-injured and we won't see the payoff of the DIY split for about a year. That said the rest of the show seems to finally be picking up speed again.
>>
>>3018024
>we won't see the payoff of the DIY split for about a year.
The angle is going to be so cold at that point, Ciampa got injured at the worst possible time.
>>
>>3018028
Gargano will either be on the main roster or future endeavored by then, too.
>>
>>3017500
Only Big E and Neville were the worthy runs of old NXT
>>
>>3017950
ding-dong diddly seethe harder
>>
They lost Big Scripts Ward who is currently being an underling to genius showrunner Road Dogg
>>
>>3017500
As much as I like Roode, putting the belt on him felt like a dead end. There were no viable faces for him to feud with. They've done...okay...with Strong, but the setup they've given him seemed more like a slow burn than a straight shot to the Main Event.
>>
>>3017452
Triple h knows wrestling will decrease further and become manlet workrate pro.

Wrestling will never be big anymore.

Wrestling is also homogenous again. The diverse 80's 90s and 00's are gone.
>>
>>3018705
I'm not sure about that. I kind of feel like we're returning to something akin to the old territories but on an international level than just in the states.
>>
>>3018034
sami's win was based
its his reign that's shit
>>
>>3018735
Not really. It hs nothing in common with the 70s.
>>
>>3017947
Sad that Ember is worse on the Mic than ten Bayleys. She's one of the only ones in the entire wwe women's division that at least seems like she knows what she's doing
>>
>>3018644
WWE seems to have way too many heels in general
>>
>>3018834
Ember seems like she could be Apollo Cruises sister. Both are highly talented spot monkeys who could not act their way out of a paper bag
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.