[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Vince see in him that he's never seen in a gook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: shinsuke-nakamura.jpg (89KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
shinsuke-nakamura.jpg
89KB, 642x362px
What does Vince see in him that he's never seen in a gook that worked for him before?
>>
Charisma
>>
>>3015986
Meme power
>>
>>3015986
He's tall and he gets good reactions
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 500x707px
>>3015986
Based Vince murderizing Njpw.
>>
Vince is a desperate man. Cena and Lesnar are on the way out. He's frantically throwing shit at the wall to see if anything sticks.
>>
He's tall and charismatic.

I'll be honest I don't think Vince has ever been against pushing a jap. Watch the WWF/AJPW summit and I think you can see Vince would have pushed Tenryuu or Kobashi to the moon. No Japanese star was going to sacrifice the monster money and comfort of their homeland for the possibility of maybe making it big in America. At least not till now.
>>
>>3015986
what does vince see in a roman reigns that he's never seen in a Diesel that worked for him before?
>>
He's tall and charismatic and with New Japans business growing he needs to start siphoning off their guys to cut their legs off from underneath them. Vince and WWE are extremely insecure about another company takiNg customers away from them. Expect him to throw big bucks at the New Japan guys when their contracts are up.
>>
>>3016050
Nobody cares about Njpw in the west but weebs and virgins.
>>
>>3016055
Good thing that's what 90% of wrestling fans are
>>
File: Jimmy-yang.jpg (26KB, 300x385px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy-yang.jpg
26KB, 300x385px
I loved Jimmy Wang Yang
It should've been him bros ;-;
>>
>>3015986
I really don't understand what's so special about this dude to be in the WWE title picture.
I mean, yeah, his song is catchy I guess?

Maybe he's being pushed to the moon because he's the first >6 ft Asian dude WWE could get in ages?
At least they could have brought an interesting tall wrestler from NJPW who could do more than just shoot kicks.
>>
>>3016063
The casuals are gone dumbfuck. The only people left are the smarks. That's who buys the four figure travel packages your NEET ass can't afford.
>>
>>3016069
I mean, they tried to get Okada first but he told them to fuck off.
>>
>>3016076
Now Okada would have been someone interesting to see.
But Nakamura? Even if he was a the GOAT back during his time in New Japan, it doesn't justify that all his matches in the WWE main roster have been nothing short of garbage.

Smarks defend Nakamura for what he used to be, more than what' for he's actually demostrating in Smackdown. Reality is that he's being super boring.
>>
>>3016128
He's boring because thats the WWE style
>>
>>3016073
Neets have no money retard. Gass yourself.
>>
File: OneAndDone.jpg (135KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
OneAndDone.jpg
135KB, 1200x675px
>>3015986
"Charisma" in this case means spastic goofy antics, and just looking and acting really unique, while putting on pretty decent matches in NJPW.

But man did this guy peak early in WWE.
For me, his only entertaining match was his debut with Zayn in Takover Dallas.
That was 16 months ago.
>>
>>3016176
I literally wrote that NEETs can't afford travel packages you illiterate scumsucking dustmite.
>>
>>3016177
Man, its like when you actually give people who know how to wrestle 20 minutes they can put on a good match
>>
>>3016063
>familys
>>
>>3015986
he betrayed his company to join him

see: chris jericho and chris benoit and eddie guerrerro, manlets
>>
>>3016195
>>3016211
Idc what you wrote, it's always wrong.

Triple basement niggers.
>>
>>3016128
This is his retirement tour. He's like Orton that he can put on a great match if he gives a shit but is content just phoning it in.
>>
Hes just stealing top shit from other promotions to save his sinking ship, cause he wasted too much time and effort pushing cena
>>
>>3016240
Shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>3016033
He even pushed a fake Japanese guy, Tensai.
>>
>>3016055
Rent free
>>
>>3016289
Orton's matches are only as good as his opponents can make them
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.