[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A violent incident involving Rush, Pierroth and Vangellys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (139KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139KB, 960x960px
>A violent incident involving Rush, Pierroth and Vangellys two years ago was revealed in the press yesterday. The family of Adrian Enrique Lopez says he was beaten badly by the three wrestlers early in the morning on July 22, 2015 and now is confined to life in a wheel chair. He tried to intervene after they were harassing women and attacking a security guard.

>La Sombra was also with the three, but he was not charged by the police and does not appear involved, but he’s mentioned in the article the same.

GOATs
>>
>>3015631
WTF I love Lio Rush now.
>>
>>3015631
Based Ingobernables working Adrian Enrique Lopez into a shoot
>>
LOS
>>
>>3015631
TRANQUILO
>>
ADRIAN ENRIQUE LOPEZ BTFO
>>
NOSOTROS
>>
>>3015631
Based Ingobernables working the White Knights into a crippling shoot.
>>
Here's a quick translation of a local news site covering the incident:

>Two years ago, Adrian Enrique Lopez arrived to a gas station asking for a good spot to fetch a ride.
Only to end in the floor, crippled by four pro wrestlers that have moved forward since that day.

>The incident occurred the night of July 22th, 2015 around 2:30 am at the Santa Martha neighbourhood, Tonala

>Moments earlier, the four offenders:Arturo Muñoz Sánchez, "Pierroth"; William Arturo Muñoz González, "Rush"; Alfredo Lobaco García, "Vangellys", y Manuel Alfonso Oropeza, "La Sombra"
arrived to the station, totally drunk and started to argue with other patrons.

>One of the wrestlers -still unknown who it was- flashed his genitals at two women, who rushed for help to a nearby auxiliary police officer

>"Why are you meddling around fucker? stop fucking around" yelled one of the wrestler as the rest started to beat up the officer until they broke his nose and left him unconscious.

>Adrian tried to save the cop, just to be beaten up too, sustaining a skull fracture, haemorrhagic contusion and many injures around his body, not taking in account further sequels like a severe case of delirium and neurological alterations that left his cripple

>Present bystanders started to yell and throw stones to the wrestlers, who continued the assault
until the police arrived and subdued them with tear gas.

>The wrestlers were arrested and fined with 50,000 mexican pesos (2,800 usd), with the exception of Manuel Alfonso Oropeza, "La Sombra"

>They were instructed to pay reparations to Adrian and the injured cop, but Adrian's family refused to take the 200,000 (11,00 usd)
and demanded proper punishment against the wrestlers.

btw, that guy was a skater
>>
>>3015871
Based luchadores always adove the law
>>
>>3015871
>Cops getting beaten up by drunken asshole instead of pumping them full of holes
What the fuck, Mexico?
>>
>>3015871
U N G O V E R N A B L E
>>
>>3015631
TRANQUILLO
>>
>>3015907
This is sad, but it happens a lot on mexico, some months ago some kids from private highschool that initiate illegal racing cars on the street beat up some cops that were called to stop the illegal races, sadly this kids are from rich families and in Mexico you cant get away with a lot foshit if youre rich.

Mexico has a lot of classism issues, this is why the goverment is full of corrupt people that wants money and power, in contraste a study revealed that the 2/3 weatlh in mexico is distributed in only a small percentage and the ret is for more of the 95% of the population and also there is a lot people diyng form hungry.

P.S. Im mexican and living in mexico (ill never go to another country because i want to make my ocuntry a better place or die trying) :(
>>
>>3015976
>tfw rich and mexican
Nacos are always ding-dong diddly seething.
>>
>>3015871
taking kayfabe to a whole new level, these men are truly ungovernable
>>
>>3015987
>Nacos

Nacos dont know english they can barely speak spanish
>>
>>3015907
Living the gimmick
>>
>>3015976
I feel you, mexibro. I'm also from a third world shithole with very similar problems, but I'm already planning my escape. You're either braver or dumber than me for sticking it out due to patriotism.
>>
>>3016142
No problem, i dont have anything against people that want to go to other countries for better opportunities or living conditions, i believe in hardwork and respect any perspective in this type of situations.
>>
>>3015976
>tfw white, blonde, blue eyes, living in America, with both parents in my life who make well over six figures.
>>
>>3015631
NO PASA NADA
>>
>insecure subhuman manlets act like the animals they are and attack someone in a pack
Wow what a surprise.
>>
>>3017359
LOS
>>
This is disgraceful, how do we get WWE to fire him and Trump to deport this piece of shit.
>>
>>3017359
They're all 1,8m or over, dude.
>>
>>3015631
>I'M NOT DRIVEN BY FEAR...I'M JUST, DRIVEN BY ANGER
>>
>>3015647
the spick RUSH, not the nignog Lio Rush
>>
>>3015976
>>3015976
I would be afraid of fucking with cops in mecixo - I thought alot of mexican cops were actually paid off by the cartel. If you injured a cartel cop wouldn't you get fucked up or killed by a cartel?
>>
>>3017711
>yfw Rush is actually an Mexican American who silently voted Trump and wants the wall to happen
>>
>>3017711
Oh. Kek. Something tells me, La Sombra fucked this guy's girlfriend and they smashed his head in after he tried to retaliate.
>>
>>3017789
Some are corrupt but a lot of cartels pay army guys to kill cops, so its a kid of strange thing. Most cops are normal guys, a lot of them are ignorant and other bunch corrupts, with a few being honest to good persons.
>>
>>3017789
>>3018879

Also Mexico is not 100% narco warzone like the media appears it to be, there are a lot of safe zones
>>
>>3018883
>safe zones
Yeah, no. I think I'll stay here in The Greatest Country On Earth, where the safe zones are anywhere that's not a black/Mexican neighborhood.
>>
>>3018909
Kek gettin worked by the bad news periodist on american media. im not saying the USA is bad but you gotta go out of your house and realize not every black, mexican, muslim, etc. is bad.
>>
>>3018924
As a mexican myself I wouldn't recommend anyone to come here, only the beaches are worth a damn and even narcos getting in those places now, at least they will be a little bit safe from islamic terror but they could still get cartel'd.
>>
>>3018938
where are you from???

Im from Queretaro its really calm down here and is a zone with a lot of tourist too.
>>
>>3018945
He isn't mexican or is a norteño shitter if he thinks that the cartel is everywhere
>>
>>3018945
Baja. I fucking love Queretaro btw, comfiest state tbqh
>>3018969
Well it's not our fault to live near Sinaloa. I pray to god everyday for them to get nuked
>>
>be an orbiting beta white knight
>get btfo by chad and his buddies
BASED
>>
File: IMG_5738.jpg (95KB, 994x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5738.jpg
95KB, 994x745px
>>3017337
>tfw white and declining birthrate
>>
>>3015871
>Manuel Alfonso Oropeza
It's funny because his actual name is Manuel Andrade Oropeza, Alfonso being his middle name.

>>3017859
Nah, Sombra wasn't actually involved (some people aren't even sure if he was there). He probably stood back and did nothing because he knew he was going to WWE and didn't want to fuck shit up. Plus, Rush/RushDad/LuchaNazi gave their own story which was essentially "faggots were throwing rocks at them outside a gas station so they kicked their asses in self defense".
>>
>>3018987
If we nuked Sinaloa, Guerrero, Tamaulipas and Edomex, Mexico would improve 100%
>>
>>3015976
I'm just waiting at this point for the citizens now completely tired of the government's and the gang's shit start a violent bloody revolt all across Latin America which will in turn become a gigantic region-wide war.
>>
What's the Mexican name/term for chad?
>>
File: 1480553568567.png (86KB, 187x243px) Image search: [Google]
1480553568567.png
86KB, 187x243px
>>3015976
>>3016142
at least we're not Venezuela
>>
>>3020190
Javier
>>
I got some mexican wrestlers stories, one of my friend is a wrestling promoter in a border town. One time Abismo negro a heel wrestler started talking shit about los zetas in the middle of a match. He had no idea that most of front row where zetas, he almost got killed that night
>>
>>3020388
A buddy of mine used to wrestle out in Mexico before moving to the states, and some of his lucha friends come up and they'll tell me stories and shit.

One of them is how guys would legit just grab Sexy Star by the hand before/after AAA shows and she'd fuck them in their car.
>>
>>3020190
Leonardo
>>
>>3020190
Bryan
>>
>>3020425
>>3020425
Yup she was a sexy slut, i dated her way back and i used to practice muay thai with her and some other guys from monterey. Hator and the panther gave blowjobs to some promoters
>>
>>3020425
Is that how she got LU's belt put on her
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.