[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be professional wrestler on the side >Be a 5'10 manlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Do no touch.jpg (6KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
Do no touch.jpg
6KB, 262x192px
>Be professional wrestler on the side
>Be a 5'10 manlet
>6'0 with boots
>Billed at 6'2, 210 pounds
>Finish all my training in 2015
>Work a strong power move style
>Working in small promotions in Scotland
>Get dry run for ICW
>Have to wrestle some American guy
>Look fucking tiny next to him and he's apparently a slightly below average American wrestler
>Having second thoughts about this shit

Are wrestlers in other parts of the world SERIOUSLY that fucking tall or is it all a fucking work? Everyone I've wrestled so far in Scotland/England has been about my height, even slightly smaller. Do Brits have no fucking chance unless they're flippy manlets?
>>
>>3014838
Michael "Big Mike" Elgin isn't all that tall, but he's THICC

If you can't be tall, be thicc
>>
>>3014838
Can you type like a normal human instead of greentexting?
>>
>>3014928
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>3014928
>Go on 4chan
>Don't expect green texting
I think you should go back.
>>
>>3014928
back to r*ddit with you friend
>>
>>3014838
You'll always have a chance if you have charisma and a gift for gab. Work with what you have, and mix it up with a ground game submission/striking style if guys are taller than you. Versatility and adaptability to your opponent means you can be booked convincingly regardless of who you're working with.
>>
>>3014912
I'm as muscular as I can get, without going bear mode
>>
>>3014928
>Type with normal paragraphs and spacing
>cringe you typed all that up? go back
>Type in greentext
>type like a normal human being lol
>>
>>3014838
Watching the AJ-KO-Shane segments these past couple have weeks have really hit home just how small AJ is. Not only does Shane tower over him, but he's literally bigger. Wider, more muscle. And he's clearly shorter than KO too. Yet when you look at AJ in isolation he looks pretty buff.

Anyway the point is who cares, AJ is clearly the best of em. So just do flippy hit and you'll be fi-
>Work a strong power move style
kek you're done m8
>>
>>3014838
>5'10 midget
>powerhouse style
what were you thinking?
>>
Start learning Nipponese and you'll be fine, they appreciate good puro rather than jakked up freaks.
>>
Look at all the shitty manlets WWE has put the belt on, just hope you have charisma and you'll be fine.
>>
>>3014838
mate I'm from Glasgow and I'm 6'1. I'm in training at Source and there are guys there way taller than me. Stop larping
>>
>>3014928
Fuck you
>>
>>3014965
The answer is clearly to go bear mode. Or just travel around and learn a bunch of different styles while building a reputation for 10 years, then go to NJPW for 2-3 years. WWE will come knocking, guaranteed.
>>
>>3015172
My trainer thought I had the natual build for it. Can throw guys around like nothing with suplexes
>>
>>3014928
not even a meme, you have to go back
>>
>>3015263
So like Taz? Just do what he did and your set i guess
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.