[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to r*ddit, some guy read a dirt sheet where they said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

According to r*ddit, some guy read a dirt sheet where they said Tozawa tortured a monkey while at Dragon Gate, so now we should hate him as a human being and wrestler.
>>
>>3014174
>According to anon, according to reddit
>>
Reddit also hates Kendrick for believing Sandy Hook was a false flag. Who cares what Reddit thinks?
>>
>>3014174
He did, along with several other wrestlers.
>>
>>3014201
Sauce?
>>
>>3014174
What was Titus O Neil doing at Dragon Gate?
>>
>>3014203
http://officialfan.proboards.com/thread/261968/huge-dragon-monkey-abuse-scandal

None of the pictures or videos are still up.
>>
>>3014174
wtf i love tozawa now
>>
>>3014217
You can find the images if you look hard enough.
>>
File: saru-gyakutai1.jpg (38KB, 178x320px) Image search: [Google]
saru-gyakutai1.jpg
38KB, 178x320px
>>3014233
Or if you just Google Image search "Dragon Gate monkey"
>>
>>3014174
Based Tozawa burying the niggers, can't wait for him to turn on the Titus Brand.
>>
>>3014174
He's a piece of shit human if that's true but that doesn't affect his wrestling persona
>>
>>3014243
Except that monkey clearly has pink skin
>>
>>3014241
That's reprehensible. I had never heard of that before.
>>
File: watching wwe.png (101KB, 160x269px) Image search: [Google]
watching wwe.png
101KB, 160x269px
>>3014241
>>3014241
>signing up for the WWE network
>>
>>3014241

4 wrestlers were named in the report but only 3 were revealed at a press conference held by DG because the 4th is no longer on the DG roster-the 3 identified were CIMA, KAGETORA and Naoki Matsushita. All three, along with RYOMA, Commissioner Toru Kido, and President Okamura appeared at the press conference today. All 6 appeared with shaven heads. All apologized for their respective actions and their punishments were announced. The punishments and details surrounding each:

CIMA-He purchased Cora 10 years ago and brought her to the gym. The ordinances for keeping exotic pets changed several times over the years, and he neglected to keep up with them. This lead to the sub-standard conditions that Cora came to live under. He did not participate in any of the abuse. Punishment: Docked 30% pay for the next 3 months.

Naoki Matsushita-A character involved in this incident known as Nao-chan. He was a trainee seen choking Cora in photographs (Note: I have never seen these photos so I cannot comment further on them). Punishment: Scheduled debut this fall is postponed, agreement to become a contracted member of the roster is voided, he starts over as a trainee.

KAGETORA-Involvement not revealed until press conference. During an incident where Cora escaped from her collar, she was temporarily placed in a box while a new collar was prepared. KAGETORA noticed a foul smell from the box, and sprayed a deodorant or air freshener type substance into the box. The spray was harmful and resulted in a situation where Cora was bathed in an unpleasant manner to try and remove the new scent. KAGETORA is not a contracted member of the roster (he’s a freelancer of sorts), so as such he cannot incur a punishment similar to CIMA or the others. Punishment: A portion of his appearance pay goes to animal protection agencies.

RYOMA-He was not named in the police report, but it was his blog that began this whole ordeal. He has been on indefinite suspension since the story broke.
>>
>>3014259
Continued..

All four apologized for their actions. President Okamura also announced that in the future there would be fewer shows scheduled, allowing time for more volunteer work, to help DG give back to communities. They are also providing supplies to the family Cora is now living with. While the incident was centered around a small few, Dragon Gate as a whole accept responsibility for the scandal. A united effort will continue to be made to regain the lost trust of fans and everyone.
>>
>>3014259
>>3014270

Literally sounds like the Seth Rollins Burger King incident.
>>
File: working stiff brother.jpg (97KB, 261x350px) Image search: [Google]
working stiff brother.jpg
97KB, 261x350px
good stiff offense
>>
>>3014241
We don't know the whole story.
That monkey might have been a piece of shit from the get-go. Who knows?
>>
>>3014286
CIMA was furious about it and never forgave Tozawa.
>>
>>3014286
That monkey refused to shake hands with Booker T backstage.
>>
>>3014277
Legit can't even see shit. The contrast on this photo is blinding
>>
If a monkey called me an e drone I'd choke him too. of course nobody would believe me and I would look like an asshole.
>>
>>3014277
>The Weak should fear the strong
>>
>>3014241
>>3014253
UMA DELICIA
>>
>>3014292
Yes, this is correct. That's the main reason why Tozawa NEVER got a main event run with the Dream Gate Championship
>>
Hate to be that guy but maybe you shouldn't be keeping a high maintenance pet if you can't provide proper living conditions. Especially a fucking monkey.
>>
>>3014326
They cared for the monkey just fine at their dojo for like a decade, some assholes deliberately decided to torture the thing.
>>
File: ko educates fan.jpg (30KB, 800x433px) Image search: [Google]
ko educates fan.jpg
30KB, 800x433px
somebody brought up the video of Kevin Owens calling a black guy the N word and nobody gave a shit. not even a peep and if i remember correctly, he kept the Universal belt.

Tozawa has nothing to worry about.
>>
>>3014343
Vince doesnt give a fuck what you do outside of WWE so it wouldnt matter if he murdered the monkey
>>
>>3014343
Only in America someone can possibly think that using a naughty word is comparable to torturing a living, feeling creature for fun, what an ass-backwards place.
>>
>>3014356
a human is more important than an animal, you fuck.
>>
>>3014359
Well it's a good thing he didn't call any white people nigger, then.
>>
>>3014359
Kevin didn't physically harm anyone with le N-word, you race-obsessed dolt. You are a psychopath.
>>
Based Owens and Tozawa working liberals into a shoot.
>>
It's pretty obvious the monkey refused to do the job. Torture is just locker room repercussions.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.