[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's a better talker than Brock. He has a better look than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

He's a better talker than Brock.
He has a better look than Joe.
He's better in the ring than Braun.
He's more popular among teens than Cena
He sells more tickets than Styles.

So, tell me, /asp/, why shouldn't he be THE GUY?
>>
File: The greatest of all time.png (378KB, 371x420px) Image search: [Google]
The greatest of all time.png
378KB, 371x420px
Because this guy is. And Roman Reigns is little league compared to him.
>>
>>3013650
GOAT
>gear is half his own half ibushi
Better storytelling on his fucking pants than WWE has in a year
>>
>>3013653
Ibushi is a living legend. So many people in the indy's are outright biting his style and he just keeps going.
>>
>>3013648
No he isn't. Brock is entertaining on the mic when he wants to be. Roman is boring as shit at the best of times.

Sometimes. Sometimes Roman looks like a faggot pretty boy with dick sucking lips.

Sure.

Is he?

Provide source
>>
He's worse in the ring and has a worse look than Brock
He's worse in the ring and a worse talker than Joe.
He has a worse look and is a worse talker than Braun.
He's a worse look, worse talker, worse in the ring and sells fewer tickets than Cena.
He's a worse look, worse talker, worse in the ring and has worse hair than Styles.

So, tell me, /asp/, why shouldn't he be punching tickets outside the Minnesota State Fair?
>>
>>3013669
>he's a worse look than....

Roman's an all-time GOAT look. I don't care about him, but you can't deny what's blatantly true.
He's pretty mundane as a talent but the look is a solid 9.9 (10 is reserved for Hogan).
>>
>>3013681
I mean as long as he keeps the vest on, sure. His face and hair are great.
>>
>>3013685
The vest is part of the look, though. It works with his whole motif and highlights his arms. Easy merch item, too.
>>
>>3013648
He isn't a better talker than Joe
He doesn't have a better look than Braun
He isn't better in the ring than Brock
He isn't more popular amongst teens than Styles
He doesn't sell as much tickets as Cena
>>
>>3013699
Fair enough but I feel like he doesn't get any extra credit for it relative to a guy like Brock or Braun or Styles or Cena that's naturally cut as fuck and DOESN'T cover it up. Although I guess Braun wears a t-shirt.

Joe's kind of a fat fucker but that's part of his look and that look is perfect for his character.
>>
>>3013648
>comparing roman's """"strengths"""" to popular wrestlers' weaknesses to justify your homosexual feelings towards him
SAD!
>>
>>3013659
>"Indies"
Kenny and Ibushi relationship started almost 10 years ago.
>>
>>3013664
>>3013883
>being butthurt as fuck
>>
File: no_allen.jpg (75KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
no_allen.jpg
75KB, 400x315px
>>3013648
>He's a better talker than Brock.
>He's better in the ring than Braun.
>>
>>3013886
That's not what I was implying bud. I'm saying you have guys like osprey taking all ibushi's signature stuff. There's the one webm that was floating around a few months ago that was literally all ibushi stuff done in rapid succession and all looking like utter shit.
>>
>>3013903
>in denial
>>
>>3013893
>>3013915
FedoRoman seething
>>
File: jc facts.jpg (9KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
jc facts.jpg
9KB, 207x253px
>>3013648
>>
File: prrrrooooofs.jpg (66KB, 956x631px) Image search: [Google]
prrrrooooofs.jpg
66KB, 956x631px
>>3013648
>He's a better talker than Brock
>He's better in the ring than Braun.
>He's more popular among teens than Cena
>He sells more tickets than Styles.
wew
>>
>>3014336
tbf the last one isnt even hard. everyone sells more tickets than stylesetty lmao
>>
>>3013648
>He's a better talker than Brock.

Let me stop you right there:

No...no he isn't and that is all you need to know about his chances to ever really become the face of the company.
>>
>>3013669
>he has a worse look than styles
This is what smarks actually believe
>>
File: Reigns India Dimes.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Reigns India Dimes.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
>>3013648
>>
My argument is not that he shouldn't be The Guy.
My argument is that there shouldn't be One The Guy to begin with
Wrestling is more entertaining when you have a good group of main eventers grappling for the top spot. It's no fun when there's one guy clearly above everyone else.
>>
File: IMG_0062.jpg (23KB, 553x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.jpg
23KB, 553x351px
>>3013648

Nobody outside of wrestling knows who he is.
>>
>>3013681
>Skinnyfat
>Good.
>>
>>3013648
>better in the ring than Braun
>le workratez meme

Braun may not have much of a moveset, but what he does is far more convincing than Ramen's shit.
>>
>>3013648
I mean, for sure Lesnar is dropping the strap right?
>>
>>3014635
Nobody outside of wrestling knows who anyone in wrestling is other than Cena.
>>
File: roman reigns.png (246KB, 380x438px) Image search: [Google]
roman reigns.png
246KB, 380x438px
>>3014655
smarks on suicide watch
>>
>>3013681
He always looks bored as fuck and doesn't want to be there.
>>
>>3013648
>Shillary faggot
>>
>>3013681
You can barely see any muscles on him. Rock, Hoga, SCSA, HHH, even HBK and Bret were fucking jacked compared to him.
>>
>>3013681
This is the 10/10 wrestler look. Roman is miles from this.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.