[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is still the most brutal bump in all of pro wrestling, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: RIP Mick.gif (2MB, 403x268px) Image search: [Google]
RIP Mick.gif
2MB, 403x268px
This is still the most brutal bump in all of pro wrestling, right?

(Retarded deathmatch shit does not count)
>>
>>3013510
No
>>
>>3013510
You can't ask a question about "all of pro wrestling" and then exclude a part of wrestling just cause you don't like it.
>>
>>3013510
Classic E drone.
>>
File: 1280x720-msY.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-msY.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
No this is
>>
>>3013510
If you keep it exclusive to non-fatal WWF/E bumps then probably
>>
that is retarded deathmatch shit you moron
>>
>>3013510
>wwe
>pro wrestling
>>
>>3013541
Wow Vince does have a fetish with big bumps.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 402x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 402x280px
>>
>>3013651

Vince is actually the most based man in existence. I have so much respect for him for getting in the ring, let alone taking a bump like that at his age when he didn't need to do either.

Valentine's Day will forever be my favourite PPV.
>>
its not even the most brutal bump in the match

Mick says in his book the chokeslam through the roof did more damage
>>
>>3013546

cringe

consider suicide ya shitstain
>>
>>3013651
Vince is fucking insane.
>>
>>3013663
I've heard conflicting accounts on the end of that match. Was it a botch or not?
>>
>>3013683

According Steve it was supposed to happen. It wasn't planned until in the ring I think x
>>
>>3013683
Don't be a fucking mark
>>
>>3013618
Vince Russo took all the heat for that he said he was the one who asked Owen to do it at the ppv
>>
>>3013683
It was planned they even speak about it on the podcast. The only thing that was botched was Vince hitting the edge of the announcers table and badly hurting himself
>>
>>3013703
It was Vince McMahon you dipshit. Vince even demanded for Owen's rope harness to have a quick latch release.
>>
>>3013510
shame he didn't die
>>
File: tumblr_m2uht1nkiH1qdkrl2o2_250.gif (995KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2uht1nkiH1qdkrl2o2_250.gif
995KB, 245x170px
>>3013510
>retarded deathmatch shit doesn't count

Yes it does. Especially if you're talking about the most brutal wrestling bumps.
Which btw is still this from Sick Nick Mondo v Zandig @ TOD II
>>
>>3013510
>falling on a mattress
>brutal

Acquire proper English
>>
>>3013944
Imagine if The Rock threw over Stone Cold over the bridge by Rock Bottoming him down there. What fucking sense would that make? Seriously screw this deathmatch trash.
>>
>>3013974
Stone Cold would have landed safely in the water and splashed around cursing? I don't see what the big deal would have been.
>>
>>3013510
But that was retarded deathmatch shit???
>>
>>3013944

Looks completely graceless and reeks of "we do it for hot dogs!" I fully understand why OP excluded yard tard deathmatches - Mick Foley was already being very well paid at that point but agreed to take a bump from off the top of a steel structure over the ring in front of thousands. Your gif just shows some talentless bums jumping off their mum's roof, in front of such spectators like the cat and Mrs Donnelly from next door.
>>
File: shane-mcmahon-titantron-jump[1].jpg (205KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
shane-mcmahon-titantron-jump[1].jpg
205KB, 500x562px
>>3013510
>>
>>3013663
Most of us agree that vince, for all his jackshit insane booking decisions, certainly did his part for the business and gave us some amazing fun for many years.

We may shit on him a lot, and with just reason, but doesn't mean we don't have some respect for the man.
>>
>>3014429

I think that's the reason people complain so much really. There was a period of time his brand of wrasslin was on fire and now it's just... not.
>>
>>3013510
I think the chokeslam was worse.
The most brutal bump I witnessed was Spike Dudley jumping off the balcony of the theater we were in, missing, and slamming head first into a security railing. There was a sickening thunk and he was knocked the fuck out for the rest of the match. The crowd loved it. Man I miss the old ECW live shows.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.