[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let's have our MITB holding geek job to a geek champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>Let's have our MITB holding geek job to a geek champion in 7 seconds
This company is a joke. I'm making the switch, finally.
>>
>>3012741
WWE is a joke but Corbin would not have been a good champion anyway
>>
>geek
Hi Bryan Alvarez
>>
>>3012742
No-one in this company is a good champion because of WWMeme booking.
>>
File: goats.jpg (149KB, 1080x1080px)
goats.jpg
149KB, 1080x1080px
>>3012741

dailymotion.com/video/x5wuq1u

Why the fuck would you keep watching that circus act, that train wreck of a TV show, that clusterfuck when you could be watching the single greatest year in professional wrestling history, in-ring wise. Enjoy the show!
>>
>>3012742
you'r kidding right?
>>
>>3012742
WHY GIVE THE FUCKING BRIEFCASE TO CORBIN THEN, fuck me
>>
>>3012742
Couldn't be worse than Jinder. And giving a heel the briefcase and making him fail to cash in is quite fucking stupid imo
>>
>>3012744
This.
What a shit booking.
I just watch wwe to see how bad it can go.
They can't go with Nakamura Styles till WM.
So I assume they will go with Nakamura vs Corbin first.
Corbin can't carry Nakamura on the mic, so Nakamura will loose his steam till WM.
They better let Nakamura go against Owens first.
But Vince may hate the Idea of putting him in the Mainevent again.
>>
>>3012741
Jinder is green but at least he is willing to work his ass off. I think they turn him face after SS when he loses.
>>
>>3012777
They won't because Vince lives in the 70th.

You realise that Jinders promo was a 100% copy of a Cena promo?
You just switch India with the US and done.
It also shows how racist america has become.
You don't boo other countries anthems.
>>
>>3012777
I hope they will fire this boring crap as fast as it's possible
>>
File: 1502425513963.jpg (101KB, 301x430px)
1502425513963.jpg
101KB, 301x430px
>>3012759
They had no upcoming heels on Smack and thought he might get over. But he doesn't even work out and spends all his time shitting on fans over twitter. Makes the company look bad to have a lazy cunt diss soldiers and call women's kids ugly online all day like a 12 year old troll.
I can't see him lasting, I don't think he even likes the job.
>>
>>3012780
If you had an American wrestler go to any other country and act like an entitled cunt because they're American you'd get the same reaction
>>
>>3012773
What they should have done:
>AJ/Shin win MITB
>Next Smack he comes out and says he's cashing in at Mania against whoever is the Champ
>Whoever the other guy is, is champ by Mania
>4.99 stars
>>
>>3012777
>I think they turn him face after SS
he's not over as a heel so he'll be even less over as a WWE booked babyface
>>
>>3012786
>announce months ahead of time you're cashing it at Wrestlemania
>win title before Wrestlemania
>be champ at Wrestlemania
>cash in on yourself

Why hasn't this happened?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.