[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Cena had let Corbin win he'd be having a title match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 56.jpg (18KB, 405x330px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
18KB, 405x330px
If Cena had let Corbin win he'd be having a title match at Summerslam.

What a dumbass.
>>
>>3011835
Based Cena sacrificing the world championship record to bring laffs to the universe.
>>
Really make you think
>>
File: Angel23.jpg (91KB, 803x961px) Image search: [Google]
Angel23.jpg
91KB, 803x961px
>>3011835
Really made me think.
>>
CENETTY IS THE THIRD MAN IN THE NEW POO ORDER
>>
>>3011835
Do you think they want him to match Ric Flair on the day he might die? God forbid. Can't remember if it is tie or pass...
>>
DELET DIS
>>
>>3011851
>Ric dies during match
>Moments late after time of death Cena wins title
>>
Not necessarily that simple.

>If Jinder loses the belt, he's owed a rematch.
>Nakamura is also owed a title shot.
At best, Cena might wind up stuck in a fatal four-way. At worst, he might wind up removed from the equation entirely.

Plus, Cena's just not the type to let it go down like that. He's not gonna reward Corbin for hitting him in the face with the briefcase by letting him win the title.
>>
>>3011901
>Goldberg is fighting Brock at mania
>Goldberg wins title from Owens
>Owens has no rematch and Goldberg v Brock is made a title match
>>
Based Jhon doing what's best for business.
>>
>>3011851
You're right, so the fact that they did this rushed cashin that makes little sense seems to imply that the original plan was for Corbin to win and Cena to take it at summerslam.

Ric flair heard the news and drank himself to death.

They're in damage control mode now but John Cena killed ric flair
>>
>>3011914
Owens did say "I HAVE A REMATCH BUT I'LL DEAL WITH THAT LATER.", implying that if he hadn't gotten Superstar Shaken, he probably would've challenged Brock.

But yeah, I see what you're saying. My point is, it's not a guarantee that Cena would've gotten the title shot because two other guys would've been ahead of him in line. The greater point is that Cena wasn't gonna let him walk out with the title. Remember, he already did this before. Seth tried to cash in on Lesnar and fucked up Cena's match to do it, so Cena fucked up Seth's cash-in in revenge. If you stick your nose in Cena's business, he's not gonna let you get away with it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.