[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if The Autist were to win the WWE title this Sunday, would that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

if The Autist were to win the WWE title this Sunday, would that cement him as the greatest jap wrestler of the modern era, better than tanahashi and okada?
>>
Winning a title currently held by Jinder Mahal does not make him better than Okada, you dweeb. WWE World title is a joke.
>>
>>3011830
IF HE... BEAT... JINDA MAHAW.
"WINK AND WIGGLE".
HE WOULD BE... "X FACTOW CWOTCH CHOP".
HISTOWY.
>>
>>3011830
Taka Michinoku bro
>>
>>3011847
All jokes and memes aside, are you alright anon? I'm worried about you.
>>
>>3011849
Kai En Tai!
>>
>>3011830
No. It would only devaluate the WWE title more
than it has been devaluated in the past few years.

Honestly, most people agree that the WWE championship doesn't mean shit anymore.
>>
He's definitely holding the title for a feud with AJ lasting till Mania.
>>
>>3011853
I'm perfectly fine I've just been drinking alcohol for 14 hours I might comment some absolute bullshit for the sake of it... as you've witnessed.
>>
Any fucking reason why they dropped king of strong style?
>>
>>3011840
>>3011859

Yeah the WWE title is a joke but the IWGP and WWE titles are the top 2 belts in the industry only a few have had both of. He could be the first jap to do so.
>>
File: IMG_0741.jpg (38KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0741.jpg
38KB, 350x262px
>>3011840
>the most prestigious title in the company
>"same" belt held by Hogan, Austin etc.
How is it a joke anon? Sure Deanetty was the first of a string of joke champions, but the title itself will always be number one
>>
>>3011866
Ok just checking carry on
>>
>>3011880
Strong style is trademarked in Japan. But not in USA.

Besides his style at this point is wwe style with shoot kicks.
>>
>>3011907
Ah I see. Thanks
>>
>>3011866
>drinking alcohol for 14 hours
my fucking boy, me and you tag team when?
>>
>>3011888
The WWE title lost all its prestige after Ruthless Agression era.
Now any sloppy mess can be WWE champion, it doesn't mean anything anymore. It will never be as big as it was during the 80's, 90's and early 00's.

Just look at the champions since the latest brand split: Deanetty, AJ (it was a good run btw, feuded with fucking Ellsworth), Cena (for like two weeks just to tie Flair before going to Hollwyood), Wyatt (just for a shitty feud), Boreton (for like a month too), Mahal, probably Nakameme, probably Corbin...
>>
>>3011910
They're going with "the artist". He been talking about art even before leaving.

He is more expressive than stoic like old strong style guys. He also calls the ring the canvas of art.

He finally left Inoki's shadow.
>>
>>3011943
Sorry, didn't watch smackdown tonight and found out that Corbin cashed in and lost to Jinder in a few seconds, what a joke lol
>>
File: 3MB.jpg (104KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
3MB.jpg
104KB, 1200x675px
>>3011859
>h
Going from Jinder Ma3MB to Nakamura is not a decrease in value. It's not as big an increase in value as many on this board would wish, but it is NOT a decrease.
>>
>>3011888

Trips confirms.
>>
>>3011830
>if he wins a belt currently held by Jinder fucking Mahal in a JUST-tier company after giving a solid year of lazy performances would that cement him as people who are better wrestlers and bigger draws than him, who overshadowed and main evented above him when he was in the same company as them?

Surprisingly no it would not.
>>
>>3011830
Are you a retard? A dude at the end of his career, sleep walking his way through matches and being handed a title is better than the best title run of the modern era or a guy who literally saved a company from death?
>>
>>3011830
U S A
U S A
U S A
>>
>>3011854
TAKA IS CUMMING

MUDDA FUCKA
>>
Nobody looks at WWE Championship belts as meaning anything anymore because WWE doesn't think they mean anymore. FFS the WWE title doesn't even ME Wreslemania anymore.
>>
>>3011830
Of course, winning the main title in the biggest company in the world is better than winning a random title in Gookland.
>>
>>3013498
If the WWE (forever the biggest wrestling company) title means nothing imagine the rest of titles around the world.

Imagine making your top champ lose clean 2 times on a meaningless tournament.
>>
>>3013508
literal edrone
>>
WWE Title = Champion's league
IWGP Title = Europa League
Kenny's Title = Intertoto Cup
>>
>>3013508
Imagine being this incapable of understanding storytelling that isn't WWE's version of explicitly telling you everything
>>
>>3013542
IWGP Title = World Cup
WWE Title = Toy in a happy meal
Universal Title = The ketchup that comes with the happy meal that you don't want to use
>>
>>3013542
Kenny and Okada and Real Madrid and Barcelona.

IWGP is Champions League.
>>
I don't think so. It's really hard to argue against Okada, because he is basically the Hulk Higan of NJPW right now and if he did come over he would likely win the title. But I will say it's a testament to Nakamuras character and charisma and I rate him higher than the almost every other jap. Maybe Ibushi is higher but idk.
>>
>>3011888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6DL4U4UmRA

The Hulkster himself even said this belt is a toy.
>>
>>3011830
>better than tanahashi and okada?

By taking a title from a jobber? No...
>>
>>3013744
>1993
kys

iwgp is still better but still kys
>>
File: 1502661899201.png (132KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502661899201.png
132KB, 168x200px
>>3011830
>nakamura made it to the big leagues and is already getting a top title shot
>the other 2 geeks are off in some backwater dog shit "wrestling" promotion doing shitty little spots for a few hundred mouth breathers, many of which got their tickets for free

he already won, kid. get a clue.
>>
>>3011830
Even arguably better than Inoki who was competing for the title before any other nip.
>>
>>3013784

Okada is earning about as much as AJ Styles, let alone Shinsuke, so get a clue yourself.
>>
>>3011830
the WWE title means basically nothing at this point. Mid-card for life guys like Sheamus and Ambrose had runs and the current champion was a jobber for his entire career.

IWGP = 4 champions in almost 7 years. All being elite highly respected workers. The only title in the industry that has real meaning, treated with prestige and exclusivity.

WWE = 9 different champions in the past 2 years including Bray Wyatt and Jinder Mahal. Prop to drive storylines.
>>
>>3013802
>poo japan shitter getting triggered by reality

seething little faggot just can't cope lol.
>>
File: 1500238879872.jpg (93KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
1500238879872.jpg
93KB, 755x696px
>>3013824
>comparing some no-name prop for some no-name promotion to THE championship belt from THE top wrestling promotion in history

get a load of this fucking idiot!
>>
>>3013824
Yeah because Bob Sapp and Nakanishi were great wrestlers.
>>
>>3013764
belt was more prestigious in 93 than it is now
>>
File: okada.jpg (52KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
okada.jpg
52KB, 600x899px
>>3013834
I actually told you the reality, hopeless e drone.

Okada earns more than all the WWE guys except of like 4 or 5 even though NJPW is a lot smaller.
>>
>>3013847
>THE top wrestling promotion in history

which is failing so hard, that they had to cut pyro from the show because they make no profit anymore
>>
>>3013784
>>3013802
>>3013834
>>3013871
based big paychecks okada working edrones into a frenzy
>>
>>3013848
Don't hate on based Sapp.
>>
>>3011830
Ill be so fucking happy if Nakamura won that I would consider watching WWE again, not RAW but at least SmackDown weekly. I hope he fucking wins because theirs hope now that tummyfag has lost the MITB
>>
File: Based Sapp.jpg (253KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Based Sapp.jpg
253KB, 849x1200px
>>3014033
Sapp is pretty good.
>>
>>3013744

wtf delete this
>>
He's already the most popular Japanese wrestler in the past two decades for sure
>>
>>3011847
LMAOOOOOO
>>
>>3013824

>prop to drive storylines.

Everything in wrestling is a prop ya dingus, it's fiction.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.