[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12, January 4 2018, Tokyo Dome Top part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: muhdik.jpg (156KB, 959x633px) Image search: [Google]
muhdik.jpg
156KB, 959x633px
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12, January 4 2018, Tokyo Dome
Top part of card:

>Heavy-kyu
Okada (c) vs Naito

>US
Omega (c) vs CM Punk
(Cody interferes to cost Kenny the belt; then the rest of Bullet Club come down and kick out and beat up the Elite. Ibushi runs down to single handedly chase them off <3)

>iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintacontinetaru
Tanahashi (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

Submission match
ZSJ vs Bryan Danielson

A minimum 5 minute dance by muffin030ass / Tokyo Latina

---

How can E even compete?
>>
>>3009792
disgusting card - Keep your E_Drone booking out of Japan
>>
>>3009792
>Wasting Omega with a washed up has-been and not Ibushi

It's like you're not even trying
>>
>>3009792
Punk is jobbing to Juice
>>
>>3009792
>Tanahashi (c) vs Dolph Ziggler
I would actually like to see this match.
>>
>>3009792
>>3009885
Lmao J-Drones already imploding on themselves
>>
Good, kenny keks can be BTFO once and for all by a cuck that failed in WWE, UFC and reality TV.
>>
no match with 4 star minimum ishii fucking disgusting
>>
File: Vince-Russo[1].png (208KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-Russo[1].png
208KB, 424x318px
>>3010005
US expansion strategy, brah.
>News -> exposure -> new fans -> stealing E dimes -> death of E
There's no better way to get maximum US, including mainstream US, exposure. Mainstream CM Punk taking the UNITED STATES title off Canadian cult legend Kenny Omega in the biggest Japanese wrestling event of the year, which already has slowly growing North American interest...would dominate the front page ESPN the next day. Millions of burger clicks. Millions of fb shares.

And that's just the news on the night. Imagine the fallout and resultant story - Punk basically takes off with the US title from Japan, flying home to Chicago and defending it every week in ROH, constantly poo-pooing NJPW (and Japan in general, kek), while holding their property. In classic 'shoot' Punk style, blurring the lines between kayfabe and reality. The heel heat when he then eventually makes it back to Japan for a defense there would be GOAT.

It's what's best for business. It's great television, bro. It's money, bro.
>>
i think it'll be
>okada (c) vs naito iwgp
>tanahashi (c) vs suzuki ic
>omega (c) vs ibushi us
>elgin (c) vs ishii never
>kushida (c) vs takahashi jr

and who knows for the tags. damn they've got a lot of belts.
>>
>no ibushi
>no ishii
>no juice
>no evil
>no kushida
the list goes on
>>
>>3010069
as he should
>>
>Tanahashi (c) vs Dolph Ziggler
...........................................................................................................................................................
>>
>wasting a Kenny Tokyo Dome semi-main event match on a 40 year old who was never a great wrestler and isn't familiar to the Japanese audience
>ending the match with interference from another American the Japanese don't care about
>Tana vs fucking ZIGGLER of all people

Thank you Based Gedo for not allowing this card to ever happen
>>
>>3009792
>IWGP Heavy
Okada (c) vs Naito

>IWGP Interco
Kota (c) vs Omega

>IWGP US
Juice (c) vs Elgin

>NEVER
Suzuki (c) vs Tanahashi

>IWGP Jr
Hiromu (c) vs Osprey

just my little dreams....
>>
>>3010285
>would dominate the front page ESPN the next day

I'm gonna assume you aren't American because pro wrestling isn't going to be on the front page of ESPN in the year of our Lord 2017. Maybe their little pro wrestling subsection that no one visits, but nowhere near the front page.
>>
>>3012460
takahashi v ospreay would be very cool

if it happens at the dome this year i think ospreay would be the champ tho. kushida and takahashi have already faced off a lot, but ospreay coud beat kushi for the belt.
>>
>>3009792
>Heavy-kyu
>Okada (c) vs Naito

The rest is dogshit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.