[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOOM Studios is doing a Marvel style "What If" comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: bretwhatif.jpg (826KB, 2072x1773px) Image search: [Google]
bretwhatif.jpg
826KB, 2072x1773px
BOOM Studios is doing a Marvel style "What If" comic of the Montreal Screw Job due to the 20th Anniversary of the event coming up for Survivor Series 2017. What do you think will go down?

> Bret Screws Shawn (As implied by the cover)
> Shawn gets typical Shawn butthurt and goes to WCW
> Shawn joins the NWO with his Klick buddies
> Tries to politic in a Hogan run company
> HBK and Hogan shoot go at it
> HBK gets fucked up and still continues his drug lifestyle
> HBK dies in a gutter
> Hall and Nash continue to bleed the company dry
> On the WWF side of things Austin was still the focus and Tyson was still signed for Wrestlemania 14. Bret vs Austin, Austin goes over.
> Attitude Era still happens, just slightly different
> The Rock still is a thing
> Owen never dies
> Davey Boy never goes to WCW, thus never gets the back injury, thus never gets into major drugs, thus never dies
> HHH never gets a shot at Stephanie due to his best friend being gone and fucks off

I like this timeline better. =(
>>
File: 1499300672622.jpg (34KB, 640x685px) Image search: [Google]
1499300672622.jpg
34KB, 640x685px
>>3008483
I don't think a WWE product will be that brutally honest about HBK and his drug problems (or being an ass) and HHH and fucking his way to the top via Stephanie.

If anything, they will make up some bullshit that leads to Bret getting fucked over. WWF is/soon to be a Klique run company, they will never put down their own boys (Look at the Hall of Fame of 2014, the writing is on the wall)
>>
That front cover is pretty fuckin' kino, but something's up with Bret's neck and shoulder in the other one./
>>
>>3008483
Best timeline.
Imagne wwe without Steph and HHH fucking with the product.
Maybe Vince would have already.(maybe not ^^)
>>
>>3008483
If I may add to that. Rick Rude also went to WCW due to the Montreal Screw Job and thus started hanging out with his old 80s WWF buddies who were drugging it up. With Rude staying in WWF due to Bret, no doubt he would still be alive too.

All these people who died because Vince loved having sex Shawn......

..... oh and uhh the state of the product today due to Stephanie too. She would have never been into wrestling if she didn't have sex with Hunter.
>>
>>3008483
Your right but in a different way

The angle with Test and Stephanie only came to a stop due to him passing away (he was into Oxys due to hanging with the Klique). With Shawn not being around, thus no drugs for Test. Test would still be alive, thus Hunter would not have his opening to be part of Stephanie's life even in the kayfabe world (which is what got him to get into her pants to begin with)

So Test would still be alive too.

Not to mention Test was trained by Bret Hart, and no doubt Bret Hart would make sure his students would not be like Shawn and his crew under his watchful eye.

Yet another guy that still would be alive today if not for Vince, Shawn and Hunter.
>>
Do you think Bret not going to WCW and maybe Benoit not going to WWF would change Benoit's fate?

If so, that's some really chilling shit.
>>
>>3008588
That's a hard one to say

Same with Eddie and Curt Hennig.
>>
>>3008579
The test shit with Stephanie happened way before the overdose.
Your model assumes he wouldn't have gotten into it for years.
>>
File: 1491008614448.jpg (539KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491008614448.jpg
539KB, 1000x750px
>tfw the Bret timeline is the best timeline
>>
>>3008483
That's nice I guess but why would Bret ever screw Shawn? Bret only got screwed because he was about to fuck off to WCW anyway, and the only reason he was doing that was because Vince couldn't pay his terrible contract anymore. It's not like they screwed Bret because they just didn't like him.
>>
>>3008644
Pretty much this is a timeline where Vince is not gay for Shawn and didn't lie to Bret about "Not being able to afford him"

I mean this is the guy that said he can't afford Bret, then let's Shawn have a huge paid leave from the company while also paying for the Tyson appearance along with bringing in high paid green guys like Mark Henry, Shamrock and more.

It was never about money. It was about Shawn and Hunter pulling the strings.
>>
File: IMcUaUiu_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMcUaUiu_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>3008608
Crazy ain't it.

Bret timeline is the best timeline.....
>>
What about Starcade 97?
>>
>>3008701
What do you mean anon?
>>
>>3008495
Knowing how HHH puts his face in every product that he does not belong in. (He puts himself as a major factor and talking head in the video game version of the Montreal Screwjob). I would not be suprised if HHH makes it that he betrays Shawn or something and sides with Bret just to get over with the readers and fans so he does not look like a villain.

Never forget that him and Stephanie will rewrite history as much as they can. Look at the fucking Mae Young Classic.
>>
>>3008707
Bert was the special refereee. HBK as special referee would be different. He would be wearing short shorts. There would be a different outcome and he would work someone into a shoot
>>
>>3008734
>Bert was the special refereee
But what was Ernie doing at the time?
>>
>>3008483
I thing this is a more watershed singular moment to the course of wrestling history. The Screwjob has many many factors and hard speculation going into it, but had Owen not borked Austin's neck, Austin would've probably stuck around well into the late 2000's and Owen wouldn't have been sent to the doghouse of the comedy midcard gimmick that killed him, so that's two high profile guys on the top of their game having much much lengthier careers.

Piledrivers probably wouldn't be as taboo either.
>>
File: 1498419607862.jpg (101KB, 712x705px) Image search: [Google]
1498419607862.jpg
101KB, 712x705px
>>3008734
I am pretty sure Shawn coming into WCW would not have him end up as a special guest referee.

I imagine him coming in and causing the NWO to break up ala Red and Black much earlier. Shawn along with Kevin, Scott, maybe bring Kid back. HHH while he claims to be Shawn's best friend, is really only in it for himself, so he would not have jumped ship to WCW unless Chyna went.... maybe.
>>
>>3008483
Maybe with not that shredded, not that tall, technically proficient guys like Bret, Owen and pre-broken neck Austin at the top, guys like Eddie and Benoit wouldn't be as pressured into juicing as they were, and they both might still be around.
>>
File: hockeygret.png (301KB, 734x408px) Image search: [Google]
hockeygret.png
301KB, 734x408px
>>3008483

Bret Hart Timeline.

Now that I know it exists, why continue?
>>
Unironically love these WWE comics,

They just released a Summerlam one similar to this
>>
>>3008818
Any old school content like how the Wrestlemania one had the WM10 ladder match?
>>
File: hhh.jpg (20KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.jpg
20KB, 456x352px
>butthurt kliq haters got worked into such a ding-dong diddly shoot that they had to make fanfics about an alternate timeline

bow down faggots
>>
File: hasbroadmg9.jpg (73KB, 382x498px) Image search: [Google]
hasbroadmg9.jpg
73KB, 382x498px
>>3008919
Hey if you want to side with HHH and his crew of fags, that's your life.
>>
>>3008952
>crew of fags

better than bret's crew of worm food
>>
>>3008963
We all have to go, better to die liked they live hated.
>>
>>3008483
Man I wish Shawn went to WCW. Him and Hogan trying to power play each other with no where to go would be amazing. Part of me feels that Hogan would jump ship to WWF. I know Bruce Prichard talked about it being a MAYBE Austin vs. Hogan with Tyson at WM14
>>
>>3009389
Hogan wouldn't have jumped. Shawn and Hogan would either be in nwo or Shawn in Brets role.

What ifs are pointless anyways.
>>
>>3009421
Shawn would have not taken Bret's initial role

Bret initially in WCW was to be a leader for the WCW vs. NWO angle.

Shawn would have not come into WCW and not be with his boys in Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.
>>
>>3009423
Bret was with nwo at times. Shawn would had just went with Nash's Wolfpack.

Hall has never wanted to be face.
>>
>>3009441
Wolfpack would not be a thing for another year.
>>
>>3008919
>>3008963
> nice thread until a meme kiddie comes in
> the meme kiddie is a kliqfag
Pottery
Acting out due to your repressed sexuality isnt healthy
>>
>>3008919
>"Hey, I bet if Bret screwed Shawn... Owen, Eddie, Test, Chyna, Piper, Perfect, Bulldog, Miss Elizabeth, Pillman, Hawk, Yokozuna, and Mike Awesome wouldn't have died AND Benoit wouldn't have murdered his family AND Sunny wouldn't be a whore AND wcw wouldn't have went under AND Hogan wouldn't hate blacks AND CM Punk wouldn't have left AND womyns wrestling would actually be over AND Bret would be World Champion still to this day!!!"

kys
>>
File: hgucj_zpsbe113f90.jpg (11KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
hgucj_zpsbe113f90.jpg
11KB, 288x361px
>>3009564
See we were having a sound and logical conversation and you just had to go and ruin it.
>>
>>3010677
By bringing you back to reality?

Come on dude. I believe in the Butterfly Effect. But Bret Hart winning at Survivor Series wouldn't have changed shit.

More exactly, there is probably a better nexus point to base your thesis on.

Like when he let Hogan go over him at Mania, defeating Yokozuna. I think that changed Bret's course and effected his future actions more than anything.
>>
File: tommy-wiseau.jpg (52KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
tommy-wiseau.jpg
52KB, 500x332px
>>3008483
Is that who I think it is as Bret Hart?
>>
>>3008483
Is that Naomi vs Nia Jax? For what purpose?
>>
>>3012261
They have to make it seem like women's wrestling still matters.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.