[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight, this supposed huge draw, Kenny Omega,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 25

File: who japan.png (173KB, 1227x355px) Image search: [Google]
who japan.png
173KB, 1227x355px
So let me get this straight, this supposed huge draw, Kenny Omega, the man who will save wrestling, has less than a third of Heath Slater's twitter followers?
Who Japan's biggest draw can't even touch a random comedy jobber from the WWE?
How do you explain this, weebshits?
>>
social media has value in showing interest but this isnt it and you're ignoring how it works. its cumulative.
>>
>>3008295
>MOTY Factory
Fucking BASED
>>
>>3008295
>doubting Heath Slater

Now Omega is everywhere so imagine the difference just a year ago
>>
Fucking Curt Hawkins has about double the followers of Omega
>weeb drones will defend this
>>
File: g1 trends.png (192KB, 1239x406px) Image search: [Google]
g1 trends.png
192KB, 1239x406px
>>3008328
>>3008323

>Comparing a guy who only recently exploded in popularity to guys who have been appearing on WWE television for over 1 decade (In Hawkins case) and 8 years (In slater's case), the largest professional wrestling company in the world with a nationally broadcast timeslot and a stranglehold monopoly over the wrestling business

While we're on the topic of social media, can you explain to me why G1 USA was trending at the very top both in the USA AND WORLDWIDE for the night of July 1st, 2017 while Monday Night Raw didn't come close to the worldwide and USA trends last night?(Trust me, I was looking).
>>
>>3008295
>Omegas last tweet July 3rd.
He doesn't do much sm.
Thats what he has the young bucks for.
>>
>>3008295

>rent free
>>
>>3008338
Every WWE PPV trends worldwide too.
Means nothing.
>>
File: fs.png (65KB, 628x287px) Image search: [Google]
fs.png
65KB, 628x287px
>>3008295
>>
>>3008338
bahaha Jason Jordan has been on national TV for only a year and has more followers than Omega
>>
>>3008366

>Social media means nothing UNLESS we're comparing followers like the OP did, actual show interaction means nothing when NJPW does it

So which one is it, E-drone? Does it mean something or does it mean nothing at all? Also, G127 reached number 1 in the United States, while starting at a bumfuck time at 3:00 AM EST while WWE last night's Monday Night Raw doesn't even crack the top 10 on primetime television. Come on, buddy. If you're going to argue, don't walk into an argument unequipped.
>>
>>3008386
>Also, G127 reached number 1 in the United States, while starting at a bumfuck time at 3:00 AM EST

OBVIOUSLY it would be much easier to trend at 3AM when most non-autistic people are asleep compared to primetime on a monday night lmao
>>
Kenny Ometty.
>>
>>3008348
You're mistaken. The July 3rd tweet is pinned, but look below it, he tweets all the time.
>>
File: BASED NJPW.png (15KB, 260x620px) Image search: [Google]
BASED NJPW.png
15KB, 260x620px
>>3008390

Monday Night Raw has been a staple on Monday Nights for over 2 decades. The fact that it got beat out by the fucking Bachelorette and Love & Hip Hop is fucking frightening while a company you dismiss as "an outlaw bingo hall gook" has NO trouble trending both on Primetime television AND in the middle of the night/early morning. It's almost as if a GOOD SHOW is more likely to draw interaction from people than a company with all the money in the world but a terrible grip on reality.
>>
>>3008295
>>
>>3008402
Ok sorry, I don't know how twitter works.
>>
>>3008377
>young buck has more followers than a wwe star in the biggest angle they have

lmao cucked hard
>>
>>3008295
Which wrestler are more people talking about?

Which wrestler has more critical acclaim??

No one gives a fuck about Heath Slater.
>>
>>3008413
>comparing Raw to NJPW PPVs

kek nice strawman
>>
>>3008422
Slater is more popular.

That's irrefutable
>>
File: cringe.png (843KB, 1200x637px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
843KB, 1200x637px
>Erick Rowan has more followers than Who Japan's biggest """""star""""""

new japan babies will defend this
>>
Because he works for a Japanese promotion, but doesn't speak tweet in Japanese.
>>
>>3008315
>>3008338
>>3008348
>>3008386
>>3008413
>>3008422

E X C U S E S
>>
The excuses from NJPW fans in this thread are absolutely pathetic. Comparing trends from one of NJPW's biggest shows of the year with just another Raw, ignoring that shows at 3AM will always have an easier time trending on social media, hand waving away the shitty number of followers all their favorite wrestlers have...

How can you be in such denial? No one other than autistic fucks living in their parents' basement cares about NJPW. Unfortunately there's a lot of you in the USA, but it still doesn't make the company popular or relevant.
>>
File: i'm literally in tears.jpg (2MB, 4896x3672px) Image search: [Google]
i'm literally in tears.jpg
2MB, 4896x3672px
>>3008517

NJPW Dominates Social Media Trends - From Wrestlezone.com, July 2nd, 2017.

New Japan Pro Wrestling dominated social media Saturday night from the very start of the first night in Long Beach, California. The official hashtag #G1USA was trending in the United States at number one throughout the entire show, and floated in and out of the top of the charts worldwide as well. Billy Gunn, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Young Bucks, Hot Topic, NJPW and Juice Robinson were others that trended highly during the first half of the show

>3-3-3 AM.
>Ignoring the fact that NJPW-USA trended at the very top, #1 WORLDWIDE AND IN THE UNITED STATES for July 1st, 2017, at 8 FUCKING PM, in Monday Night Raw's timeslot while a well-established weekly episodic series such as Monday Night Raw which has been on the air for over 2 decades DOESN'T EVEN CRACK THE TOP 10.

Hey, buddy. A Japanese wrestling promotion, 20 times smaller than the WWE, walked directly into the United States and trended #1 worldwide and in the United States while your WWE, as big as it is, doesn't even crack the top 10 in their own home country. No matter what you say or do, you got obliterated and you got upstaged by NJPW. For a company with as big a hard-on for social media, they SURE got embarrassed by NJPW while NJPW showed them how it's done. You lost, faggot. Don't even bother.
>>
>>3008554
>one of NJPW's biggest shows of the year trended and a random Raw episode didn't
Well shit, I would be surprised if it was the other way around. Now answer me this: who has more twitter followers, WWE or NJPW?
>>
>>3008517
G1 Special happened at 5 PM in California and 8 PM in New York dummy.
>>
>>3008554

How is that at all impressive?

SummerSlam will trend #1 all weekend while NJPW's weekly show won't even crack the top 10. really makes you think
>>
File: Giphy (1).gif (32KB, 540x555px) Image search: [Google]
Giphy (1).gif
32KB, 540x555px
>>3008566
>who has more twitter followers, WWE or NJPW?

this fucking retard actually thinks social media followers matter

my fucking sides
>>
>>3008566

>Comparing a company with a global wrestling monopoly, accessibility, over 1 billion dollars of value, a primetime television deal with channel networks paying them record breaking revenue, worldwide talent and a 25+ year head start in the global expansion with a Japanese company ONLY NOW attempting to expand beyond their home country

>Okay but which one has more followers.

No fucking SHIT the WWE does, they SHOULD with all of the advantages presented to them. No one's arguing that the WWE is larger. Yes, it's bigger, yes it's 20 times larger than NJPW. If those disadvantages weren't there and there weren't so much obstacles to overcome, NJPW would be MOPPING THE FLOOR with the WWE. Put the WWE on equal footing and NJPW blows WWE out of the fucking water each and every time. This is like giving someone a 49 Kilometer head start in a race as opposed to someone starting at the very beginning in a 50 Kilometer race and asking "Okay but who's closer to the finish line?"
>>
>>3008372
>Who has appeared on WWE
Damn, Anon BTFO'd himself
>>
>>3008593
>>3008566

Followers don't mean SHIT and aren't NEARLY as important as a trending show. Roman Reigns has 2.5 Million followers but on average, his tweets get 13,000 likes, indicating that only 0.5% of his followers are actively liking, interacting and approving of what he tweets. That's HALF of ONE percent. It literally doesn't matter how many followers the WWE or Roman Reigns has. A large percentage of them can very well be bots or 99.5% of his followers don't even fucking give a shit about him to actively respond to his tweets, whether good or bad.
>>
>>3008629

who japan babies really love to make up things in their favor, it's hilarious
>>
File: based kenny.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
based kenny.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>3008629
>>3008639

LOL. Explain to me how I'm making things up. I posted a very thorough and easy-to-follow analysis. Let's hear it. Counter my argument, I'm all ears.
>>
>>3008646
trending means nothing lmao
>>
File: KEK DIMES DRAWN.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
KEK DIMES DRAWN.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>3008683
>>3008646

>People discussing the show meaning they're watching it means nothing, so much so that the show reaches the top of the USA AND WORLDWIDE trends

>followers, 0.5% of who actually give enough of a shit to drop a pity like, retweet or comment means everything

E-drones. You literally, literally can't make this shit up. I am absolutely appalled by this logic. You could have ALL the followers in the world, if they're not keeping up with the product, if they're not interacting, liking, retweeting, it DOES NOT MEAN A FUCKING THING. All it means is that 99.5% of your followers forgot to unfollow or unsubscribe.
>>
>>3008611
Admit it reddit weeb
The only reason smarks like you watch NJPW is because of meltzer stars, or meltzer in general
Also, as I lurk reddit(rarely, and I don't have an account) for some extra shit that isn't posted here, I've seen fags whine about others criticizing his idol(meltzer) and other fag saying how wrestling fans should listen to him just because he's old in the industry. I guess we should to listen to whatever CNN says and believe them and their legitimacy just because they are 37 years old, even though they've been exposed so many times (inb4 trump supporter)
Dave Meltzer, a wrestling "journalist" isn't an expert and doesn't have anything, absolutely anything to make me give a fuck about his dumb 5 stars rating system that he already shat on, rating over 5(6) making it look even more of a joke, but smarks don't care and just ignore it
So, if a wrestling match, segment, the whole show etc. is good or bad it should be decided by the fans themselves ffs, unless you're a baby who needs someone else to tell them what's good or not
>>
>>3008699

KEK mad as fuck
>>
File: 1501700642100.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501700642100.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
SHIN NIHON PRO-WRES, ICHIBAN
>>
File: WWE fan2.jpg (65KB, 524x906px) Image search: [Google]
WWE fan2.jpg
65KB, 524x906px
>>3008745
>W-WWE IS THE B-BEST!
>N-NJPW S-SUCKS!
>>
WWE has 9.38 MILLION subscribers. Wow, that's a ton of subscribers! Let's check out just how many of those 9.38M subscribers give a shit enough about the company to retweet, like, comment and overall interact with it. Of WWE's last 20 tweets, they, at the time of this post, got 569 likes for each tweet. 9,380,000/100 is 93,800. 93,800/100 is 938. 938 is 100th of a 100th of their Twitter followers but even so, that figure is way too high and almost twice as much as the average number of people actually interacting with the company on social media. WWE has 9.38 million followers, that's amazing! Brag about it all you want, that's quite the accomplishment. But when not even 1% of 1% of those people are actively tweeting and interacting with the company, you quickly come to the conclusion that WOW, no one GIVES a SHIT about this fucking company.

#Logic.
#E-Drones BTFO.
#"TheBigLeagues"
>>
>>3008617
The current president of the USA has appeared on WWE multiple times and is in the HOF. He also tweeted a gif from Wrestlemania which was extremely popular and also worked millions of lefties into a shoot
I don't think it gets bigger than that
>>
>>3008755
yeah because the way normal people use twitter is to like, retweet, & reply to everything on their timeline! flawless logic, good job buddy
>>
>>3008738
>>3008699

>Way too fucking stupid to refute anything
>Kek u mad lol u mad seething cringe

Unless you have a comeback, I kind of win by default, E-droney. Face it, no one gives a shit about your company, not even your fans do. Not even YOU do.
>>
>>3008755
You're a fucking moron who has no idea how social media accounts work
>>
>>3008755
and what about the Who Japan tweets? you're only giving one side of the story.
>>
>>3008338
SEETHING
>>
>>3008766
>a comeback >your company >your fans

nigga what? are you retarded? it's a tv show

spending this much time defending a japanese wrestling company and not even getting paid lmao what a fag get a job
>>
File: 2nd level.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2nd level.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>3008762

>L-l-look at how many Twitter fo-followers we ha-have HAHA BIG LEAGUES

>Ke-Kenny Om-Omega BTFO l-less po-popular than J-Jason J-Jordan.

>"Actually, here's why twitter followers don't mean nearly as much as people interacting with the product or the wrestlers themselves"

>"KEK MAD AF SEETHING CRINGE"

>"Wow, that doesn't mean anything"

Jesus Christ, E-drones. How have you not learned your lessons yet? I have whipped and smacked all of you around, time and time again, whether we discuss financials, ratings, attendance, matches. But you still keep coming back for more. Scratching my head, I am bewildered by you creatures. Who's next, who wants to get BTFO next? Step up.
>>
>>3008782
You're just dancing around what he said, do you know how twitter works?
>>
>>3008774
>>3008772
>>3008771
>>3008768
>>3008766
>>3008762

Lmfao, E-Drones SEETHING. Holy fucking shit. Getting all riled up and defensive. You have 9.38M followers but you're averaging 569 likes per tweet. That's less than 1% of 1% of people who follow you. Please, someone explain this to me, defend this. When 0.001% of your Twitter followers actually interact with you. I'm actually willing to argue that on average, Kenny Omega gets more likes than the WWE, despite having 175K followers as opposed to 9.38M.
>>
>>3008646
FUCKEN BASED KENNY HOW FUCKEN BASED HE IS FELLOW REDDITOR
LOOK HOW FUCKEN BASED HE IS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eMKYNUvgvE
>>
>It's better to be normie bait than quality entertainment
>>
File: smile.gif (1015KB, 266x261px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
1015KB, 266x261px
>>3008808
>>
File: empty bingo hall.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
empty bingo hall.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
Awww, what's wrong, E-drones? You were all celebrating just a few minutes ago, bragging about Heath Slater having more followers than Kenny Omega. You were all having a blast, "KEK WHO JAPAN", "KENNY OMEGA BTFO" What's wrong, did you all scurry off? Did you get BTFO with sound logic and just disappear? My final point before I leave, I'll do Heath Slater's tweets vs Kenny Omega's tweets.
>>
>>3008833
man he makes that piledriver look real
>>
>>3008833
> empty bingo hall
> people clearly in the background

E DRONE logic, everyone!
>>
>>3008833
filename is "empty bingo hall"
I see plenty of fans in the attendance tho
>>
>literally only one guy defending who japan in this thread

aww I thought there were SO many fans just waiting to discuss it on social media? where are they exactly
>>
File: cute gif.gif (41KB, 960x663px) Image search: [Google]
cute gif.gif
41KB, 960x663px
>>3008845

Oh yeah? That's cute, I see ZERO defending WWE. You motherfuckers have 9,380,000 Twitter followers but not ONE of those 9,380,000 people can debunk or refute my simple arguments.
>>
>>3008853
>You motherfuckers have 9,380,000 Twitter followers
Based!
>>
>>3008853
>You motherfuckers have 9,380,000 Twitter followers
Hahaha looks like we already won
>>
>>3008853
ya mofukaz have 9 million subscribas but none o'yall tryna defend da dubya dbya e here on dis site
>>
Adding all of the likes for Heath Slater's last 20 tweets and dividing them evenly by 20, on average, Heath Slater gets 302 likes per tweet. Doing the exact same for Kenny Omega, adding up all of his tweets and dividing it by 20, including a tweet that got 16,000 Tweets involving a video of CM Punk, Kenny Omega, on average, grabs 3,181 likes for every one of his tweets.

Kenny Omega has 176,000 followers.
Heath Slater has 653,000 followers.

Kenny Omega averages 3,181 likes per tweet.
Heath Slater averages 302 likes per tweet.

The argument I'm trying to make is a simple one. No matter how large your advantage, no matter how mighty you feel as you look down on other promotions, you STILL get your ass kicked. NJPW, a company 1/20th of your size, stepping into an unfamiliar continent manages to trend at #1, both Worldwide AND in the United States. WWE averages 569 likes per tweet, despite having 9,380,000 followers, again Kenny Omega, with his 176,000 averages 3.1K. You can have all the advantages in the world, E-drones. But in the end, I promise you, screenshot this if you must. You will STILL LOSE.
>>
>>3008920
stay worked, monica
>>
File: FUCK YOU.gif (3MB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.gif
3MB, 225x400px
>>3008896

E-drone who literally cannot argue or make a good counter-argument admits his defeat and instead attempts to insult his way into a fraction of a victory

>>3008880
>>3008856

How come a wrestler with 176,000 followers averages almost 6 times as many likes as your juggernaut, billion-dollar company with a monopoly and a stranglehold of the industry despite said juggernaut billion-dollar company having 9,204,000 extra followers than said wrestler? Why don't you try explaining that to me.

>>3008930

>wo-wo-worked.

I'm seeing lots of shit thrown my way, what I am NOT seeing is a smart, in-depth retort. Kenny Omega HIMSELF is more BELOVED and CARED ABOUT than the ENTIRE WWE BRAND (Excluding individual wrestlers themselves). Isn't that fucking sad? With all the advantages in the world, E-drones are STILL taking L's. It's heartbreaking. You should be STOMPING NJPW, shouldn't you? How is ONE wrestler more evocative than your entire fucking brand?
>>
>>3008949
>being this worked
>>
>>3008295
>The guy in the bigger promotion has more followers

Color me shocked. God these E drone arguments are lower than bottom of the barrel.
>>
File: crying.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>3008949
>>3008930
>>3008930
>>3008896
>>3008880
>>3008856
>>3008845
>>3008788

Aaaaaaand, that pretty much seals my victory. GG, No Re. Next time you try to flex on about social media, be sure to remember how hard you guys got your asses fucking pounded into the ground by me. Don't make a stupid claim if you aren't willing to defend it, don't walk into a discussion without ammunition. You guys took a big L today, but remember how you had to scurry away from this thread, remember how you bitched out and ran away like cowards. Remember how smug you were when this thread first began compared to how deafly silent you are right now. We will ALWAYS whip your ass, simply because we have the PASSION to defend our product whereas you, self-proclaimed WWE fans, don't even give a shit about the company enough to defend it.

Get obliterated. Then. Now. And Forever.
>>
>>3008295

lmao weebs and Lelzter drones BTFO
>>
File: didntreadlol.gif (2MB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
didntreadlol.gif
2MB, 500x360px
>>3008973
>>
>>3008973

Holy cringe batman! It's an autistic faggot absolutely seething on the wrestling board of a Japanese cartoon image website.
>>
>>3008338
>n gay pee w shill doing mental gymnastics
>>
>>3008295
Holy shit OP! You're right!
Now pack up our stuff, we need to go to watching 8 hours of tv a week in the hopes Brock or the Great Khali show up.
>>
File: cuck.png (192KB, 564x338px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
192KB, 564x338px
>>3009056
>>3008994
>>3008990
>>3008978

>E-DRONES STILL SEETHING AND UNABLE TO COUNTER

You've had 30 minutes to think up a clever retort or a counter-argument. You STILL haven't come up with anything. If you all brainstorm together, you MIGHT be able to respond "cringe" to this post!
>>
If you guys spent less time watching japanese fake wrestling maybe you could lose your virginities
>>
FUCKING LMAO THIS STATE OF WWE MARKS
IT HAS BEEN PROVEN YEARS AGO THAT 'E BUYS FAKEN ACCOUNTS AND YT VIEWS
>>
>>3008338

Fine speech
>>
>>3009068

Jesus Christ look at the who japaner. It's still seething.
>>
Are we really going by averages now? Nu Jakeks reaching hard. All of Omega's last tweets piggybacked the G1 momentum. I remember his salty WM tweets getting like 4 retweets and 20 likes.

Slater's only been on TV like 3 times in the last 4 months.
>>
>>3008390
G1 Special in USA happened during the afternoon on the American West Coast.
>>
>>3008973
Imagine caring this much about a shitpost.
>>
File: bitter.gif (3MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
bitter.gif
3MB, 540x300px
>>3012229

I don't know, I'm argumentative by nature. I like debates. Also, bump.
>>
>>3008295
Kenny has only been on Twitter for nearly two years while Heath Slater has been on it for five.

It makes sense Heath would have more followers.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.