[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling it now: At SummerSlam Deanetty and Sethetty win tag gold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: ea0a7409700e1e88-600x400.jpg (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ea0a7409700e1e88-600x400.jpg
67KB, 600x400px
Calling it now: At SummerSlam Deanetty and Sethetty win tag gold and then help Romanetty win the universal title to reform the Shieldetties.
>>
>>3007597
I thought of this too, fucking hell, really hope it doesn't happen
>>
>>3007597
I hopetty so only if it's a heel turnetty for all three guyetties.
>>
>>3007597
It would get Roman over, so it won't happen.
>>
>>3007615
This.
>>
>implying Roman needs Jasethy and Deanetty
>>
>>3007597
So a heel SHIELD?

Crowd is not going to accept that.
>>
>>3007597
There's literally no reason to reform The Shield. If anything, the tag title match will drive more a wedge between Seth and Dean and lead to another feud between them
>>
>>3007597
Is Raw running out of tag team already?
>>
>>3007679
Jasethy and Dean have nothing going on

To keep them relevant they are penciled in as a tag team

Except tag teams break away eventually and one of them is turning heel
>>
>>3007634
>Being this ignorant in thinking Reigns is over
>>
>>3007692
They broke up the Golden Truth and Enzo and Cass, while Cesaro and Shameus are fucking off after Summerslam to go film a movie. That just leaves Matt and Jeff, the jobbers, and Dean and Seth.
>>
>>3007718
w-what about muh bois Slyno
>>
>>3007615
Lmao this anon know his E protocol.
>>
>>3007597
Reigns is done associating with Jannettys.

Reigns in main eventer not B+ player. Roman going to beat Cena in main event of WrestleMania 34 where he will officially become THE GUY and face of the company
>>
>>3007637
>a heel shield
>crowd won't accept it
>a heel shield
Boys, we have a retarded retard idiot moron here.
>>
>>3007692
This is literally the reason why they're putting The Shield (minus Roman) back. They might put Enzo back with Cass too.
>>
>>3007729
You're late already Vince
>>
>>3007729
Oh boy, RAWaftermania booing 2: Electric BOOgaloo
>>
>>3007753
Exactly this.
>>
>>3007732
Heels are there to be booed and hated.

So the crowd is not going to react well to" cute shield doing cute heel things"
>>
>>3007761
>implying they would be booked that way
You're.... Absolutely correct. Fuck.
>>
>>3007761
I don't think you have watched WWE in the last ten to twenty years, grandpa Cornette. It doesn't work like that anymore. It hasn't been the 70s or 80s for some time.
>>
File: IMG_2426.gif (3MB, 400x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2426.gif
3MB, 400x351px
>>3007722
Did you see their match on Raw this week?
What about last week?
Or the week before that?
>>
>>3007597

Thought this 2.

>might be the only way to get to fans to actually cheer for Roman
>shield in the middle of the ring to close the show with the belts
>ultimate tweeners
>roman will still get booed mercilessly in singles matches
>>
File: IMG_2484.gif (2MB, 284x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2484.gif
2MB, 284x216px
>>3007836
What if they go to recruit Roman, only to turn heel and beat the shit out of him
>>
>Wasting a Shield reunion that will get them booed to high hell just to GET LE BIG DOOG OVER DAMMIT
Can totally see this happening
Will totally laugh my ass off when it does.
WWE could not be more tone deaf and there is nothing they won't try to get Roman over.
It's the funniest comedy on TV these days.
>>
>>3007597
it's not a bad idea. But Lesnar will retain
>>
>>3007836
A Shield reunion done solely in service fo "PLEASE STOP BOOING ROMAN" is going to be booed to hell and back, nobody will buy it and they will ruin the goodwill of The Shield's legacy. You cannot pull this shit on fans nowadays, they will see right through it.
Not to mention them letting Roman keep the main body of the Shield music has now conditioned audiences like Pavlov's Dog to BOOOOO vociferously when they hear that opening DUN-DUN, DUN-DUN riff of Reigns music.
The crowds will pop for the SIERRA,HOTEL,INDIA phonetic alhpabet bit, but when that DUN-DUN kicks, it's booing city bitch.
It will not work and they are gonna flush the Shield's legacy down the toilet just to try and hoodwink the marks on Roman one more time.
>>
>dean and Seth run out
>crowd marks out
>crowd begins to turn when they realize what's about to happen
>they swerve and help joe win the title
>joe, seth, and dean form new shield
>crowd goes wild
>vince will still push them as heels
>>
>>3007718
Wait, the Eurofags are leaving after Summerslam? Guess I won't be watching Raw, then.
>>
>>3007679
>There's literally no reason to
When has this ever stopped WWE of doing something?
>>
>>3007729
Hi Vince!
>>
>>3007732
They wouldn't, stuoid retard face.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.