[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we just get behind this guy? They want us to cheer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: roman-reigns-1466485930-800.jpg (34KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-1466485930-800.jpg
34KB, 800x450px
Why can't we just get behind this guy? They want us to cheer this guy. They put everything into making him the face of the company. He's a good worker with a great look and passable mic skills. He's literally being hated for no reason at all. We need to move forward
>>
File: NakamuraTanahashi_zpsh1qy9wy8.jpg (160KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
NakamuraTanahashi_zpsh1qy9wy8.jpg
160KB, 500x333px
>>3007528
>Fans rejecting a character the company is forcing down their throats

This scenario looks familiar. It's just that New Japan fucking remedied the situation with Naito and this guy is now the MOST POPULAR wrestler on the roster
>>
Well, speaking for myself
>don't like his theme which is just a bit recycled SHIELD one
>don't like his attire, too similar to SHIELD also
>don't find his moves impressive or really great looking
>pretty much retired my childhood favourite, Taker

He's just not likeable for me.
>>
>>3007528
>No reason at all
>other than the fact that he was the weakest member of the shield and has been forced into the main event scene for 3 years now because of muh cousin and samoan heritage

Him and Stephanie are the 2 worst nepotism hires in history.
>>
Roman Reigns is the Hillary Clinton of professional wrestling.
>>
>>3007528
he's boring and can't wrestle
>>
>>3007528
t. vince
>>
File: 1502325589377.png (13KB, 308x371px) Image search: [Google]
1502325589377.png
13KB, 308x371px
>>3007528
>10 cents has been deposited into your bank account. Thank you for Standing Up For The WWE™
>>
>>3007528
Its become sort of a matter of principle between Vince and the fans...
>>
>>3007528
But /asp/ is Big Dog country

The reddit and wootist smarks are the only ones against him
>>
>>3007528
>supporting a leftist cuck
/asp/ is a Trump board. Shitskins not welcome.
>>
>>3007528

Maybe because his finisher is a goddamn superman punch
>>
The Biggest reason is he has no identity outside the shield unlike dean and Seth. He can't let go of the faction that he was at the height of his popularity.

The booking in 2015 was quite shit and now they're paying the price for it.

>passable mic skills
Top kek
>>
>>3007528
Get off the internet, Vince. You ruined any chance of this guy being cheered long ago.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.