[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's the fucking best worker in the company. Including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Emma.jpg (121KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
Emma.jpg
121KB, 940x940px
She's the fucking best worker in the company. Including the men. Except for Styles. Fuck WWE
>>
Emma pls, go to sleep
>>
>>3007183

ditch that ugly blue lipstick and we'll talk
>>
>>3007183
She's an aging Australian hag with no mic skills and a liability in the ring, plus she's a thief. WWE only keep her around to meme on her and make Vince kek. Move on with your life and choose a new waifu.
>>
>>3007183
Overrated as fuck purely because she doesn't get much screentime. Her matches on Raw since she started whinging have been sloppy, boring and shit.
>>
>>3007199
>having shit taste
>>3007200
she'll never fuck an incel like you
>>
File: uqDn3L3.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uqDn3L3.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>3007183
Hi Emma!
>>
File: anon's shit taste.jpg (10KB, 90x126px) Image search: [Google]
anon's shit taste.jpg
10KB, 90x126px
>>3007569

So, this is hot to you?
>>
>>3007183
You forgot to mention that she makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>3007605
not her fault they make her wear shit make up
>>
>>3007618
Plus it's still better than the random bimbo emmalina gimmick
>>
>>3007584
No offense to OP (sounds like he has assboogers syndrome), but Mickie looked exceptionally Mommy last night - making Emma look like a crusty gerbil turd in comparison.

If you put Emma up against Fox or back in NXT for a third time (lol), she looks much better.
>>
>>3007199
>>3007200
>>3007202
>>3007605
>>3007624

t.Sasha
>>
>>3007183
Yeah ok whatever but what about her foot game?
>>
>>3007644
>tfw no clear/hr pic of her bumbum
>>
File: gibs.png (179KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
gibs.png
179KB, 1136x640px
MICKIE
>>
>>3007584
MILFy James outshines Emma every day of the week
>>
I love this fucking cunt. When she comes out with the gloves and glasses she reminds me of a female big boss man.
>>
>>3007624
>crusty gerbil turd
7,5/10, made me lol.
However, you'd still tap that crusty gerbil turd any chance you get and it'd be the best 20 seconds of your life.
>>
I like her a lot, she did like a...double chicken wing suplex last night that was awesome. I wish WWE main roster gave their women real time in the ring like NXT does instead of three minute nothing matches.
>>
File: img03.jpg (154KB, 640x760px) Image search: [Google]
img03.jpg
154KB, 640x760px
>>3007183
>best worker in the company

Um try again sweetie
>>
>>3007183
No. She's in the top 5 women when she's on her game but definitely not number 1
>>
>>3008160
I think you're the guy who keeps ranking my posts (usually a 7/10).

Anyway, I never said I wouldn't smash Emma. She's hotter than 80% of the roster. I'm just saying, last night Mickie looked tasty as hell. I want to squirt her Mommy milk into my Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
>>
>>3008044

this tbqh
>>
She is hot as fuck and decent in the ring.
But her accent and the robotic way she talks makes he sound like a retard.
I am not surprised her original gimmick was a bumbling idiot who can't get into the ring properly.
>>
She is hot as fuck and decent in the ring.
But her accent and the robotic way she talks makes he sound like a retard.
I am not surprised her original gimmick was a bumbling idiot who can't get into the ring properly.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.